Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,564 members, 7,823,484 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) (36993 Views)

I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election / Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit / AEDC Restores Light In Kawu Niger State After 30 Years As Residents Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by jchioma: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Obaseki have retired oshomole politically

osho Baba know who be the Baba now. cheesy

He has become osho pikin
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Lexusgs430: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Is he the standard for Lilly liverness

In view of present debated circumstances, he seems to fit the hole.......... grin
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by zoedew: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Daslim180:
God bless zero prople really happy for your State from the hands of godfatherism... where is Desmond Elliot who supports Godfatherism? Olodo politician

He was on an errand for Tinubu. To not carry out his assigned role is to get kicked out of LSHA!
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by lexy2014: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
sharpden:
Jubilation In Edo Over Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBfqvP1EjFM

By d way, where's that clicic Martin guy
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by GentleRay: 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Does it really change any thing? Any way let's enjoy the dividend of democracy PDP will bring to us.
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Bestbeelieve: 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
bet wait o on a personal level obaseki is a bad friend....i dont know what caused their quarrel o but you were his best man and he also choose you for the govt job and you gave osho baba oba market square disgrace grin grin grin chai!!!
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arrewa:
The outcome of Edo Election has some important lessons for APC as a party, not just in Edo but equally at the centre.

But most importantly, the outcome has some insights into the future of the party as well.

Let them look inwards & outwards, & do some soul searching for the party survival.

Congratulations to the good people of Edo state.

the Genesis of APC problem start from Oshiomole overzealousness. a leader must learn when to concede and defend, I expect a very simple reconciliation between him and Obaseki but he goofed up thinking this is NLC era

Oshiomole practically made APC to lose Edo state but it was late for APC stakeholders to detect and check mate the overzealousness of Oshiomole but as you said I hope lesson is learnt

I'm not a fan of APC or PDP though but I must commend PDP for applying the same machineries that APC applied during 2015 election, propaganda is one of it
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by sleekman(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Chicastle:
But why did they fixed the election in rainy season, did they expect those with "Umbrella to loose?
This question carry weight O! � � � �
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Timi141: 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
I really don't know why they are celebrating.

Were his first 4 years anything to write home about?

We need to stop rehashing all these old and wasted men and start looking forward to youthful and vibrant leadership. We really deserve better than this
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by euniselfyahoo: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
A big congratulation to you sir. I always wish you win and finally you won.
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by mauchiz: 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
This shows that Nigerians are tired of Apc and there hardship.
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Ikpongiton: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
this is to show that ,with free and fair election,that all south south is pdp and should be leave to remain so
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by darediamond(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
dietsono:
I hope that there will be no coming back of APC.......y'all know what I mean aii (Court of Appeal + Supreme court combo)
You do not see the bigger picture that why you are saying this.

The NORTH is Silencing TINUBUS APC.
THEY ARE GETTING HIM CHECKMATED THAT IS WHY THEY CHOOSE TO LET THE ELECTION BE.
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Duggedised12(f): 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
It's was hilarious when people who didn't even have to capacity to vote were here on nairaland deciding the outcome of Edo elections. grin grin.
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Antoeni(m): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
Godfather ~ OUT .
Tax collector ~ IN
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Loveurneighbour: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
Obaseki will win even if he contested in APC
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Someone that didn't perform in his first tenure.
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
WandaNara:
4+4

Shame on yarimo, omenka and ngenekwenu.
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by omoharry(f): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ikpongiton:
this is to show that ,with free and fair election,that all south south is pdp and should be leave to remain so
Wait oo!!So APC does not have any state In the SS anymore?This is Oshomoles fault . By now they are suppose to have like two state from the SS (Edo & Bayelsa) if not for oshomole . I don't know what Tinubu sees in Oshomole in the first place .He is a disaster to the Party.
Anyway, what's my business ,not that the party cares about the common man in the first place .

1 Like

Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Skyfornia(m): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
dyera:
In my polling unit in Ikpoba okha APC were sharing 6k, while PDP was sharing 2k. We collected the money from APC and voted for PDP. When the result was counted PDP won by a wide margin, APC agents got angry and started asking people to return the money they shared. Of course nobody did, the reply they got was that their money has entered voicemail.

You did absolutely well
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Kingspin(m): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arrewa:
The outcome of Edo Election has some important lessons for APC as a party, not just in Edo but equally at the centre.

But most importantly, the outcome has some insights into the future of the party as well.

Let them look inwards & outwards, & do some soul searching for the party survival.

Congratulations to the good people of Edo state.
First step

APC should abandon RUGA instead focus on development t
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
dyera:
In my polling unit in Ikpoba okha APC were sharing 6k, while PDP was sharing 2k. We collected the money from APC and voted for PDP. When the result was counted PDP won by a wide margin, APC agents got angry and started asking people to return the money they shared. Of course nobody did, the reply they got was that their money has entered voicemail.
This is what I want Nigerians to be doing
They want to share money ABI?, Collect the money and still vote who u wanna vote
Since they think we ar stupid
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by bizhop01: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Where are nairaland mosquitoes that always said that Obaseki will only win in nairaland?

Ambode is a big vagina
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by proclinician: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Edo no be Lagos.
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by favour32(m): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
TriCee:
Statement of the year;

Edo nor be Lagos!!

A win for the people.
Dem must arrange am for polo right away.

1 Like

Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by djoey89: 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
8 bottles and still needing more, lucky way on flex.... Torgba
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Philipxxxx0: 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
Buddy0:
Mehn... Am not happy the way things turn out, this is to say people are tired of apc due to the current hardship we are facing. Congrats obaseki even though I never supported you.

Shit I don't want to be ize-iyamu right now cry cry cry
So you are now remember that the citizens are facing hardship, when people are saying it you think we are joking. All food items are unaffordable, fuel price, kerosene price, gas price, electricity price name them.
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Antoeni(m): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
Enjoy your Temporary Victory While it Last
Supreme court of Justice has the Final say
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by membranus: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
A regime contested against itself and won and you all are jubilating. Some are even mocking those who don’t have shame. You can’t shame the shameless, a wise man once said.
An idiot even said it’s a revolution against Godfatherism.
Really? Was Godfatherism defeated or godfathers changed names and addresses? From Lagos to Eleme.
Someone said at least PDP thugs don’t beat citizens. That’s interesting. It’s just like saying there are good rapists; those who penetrate gently and sing sweet songs into the ears of their victims.

Obaseki contested 4 years ago with a political party, defended its manifesto, claimed it is the best, from Earth to Pluto. He slept with a broom and woke the next day defending the umbrella manifesto. And you all are saying his “victory” is the best thing to have happened after gaari Ijebu.
At this stage, it won’t be wrong to say you all are not victims of oppression but accomplices.

- Adeyeye Olorunfemi
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Earnonline2: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
If it’s their wish so be it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State / Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) / IPOB, Cameroonian Separatists To Exchange Weapons, Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.