Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) (50618 Views)

Akeredolu: "Oshiomhole Is Incompetent, Shouldn't Be APC Chairman" / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" / Reno Omokri: "Why Adams Oshiomhole Is A Proven Liar" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Gval123: 12:23am On Sep 21, 2020
oga, are u trying to babalize what the Edo people have already debabalize? Osho pikin is a small now.
ThatFairGuy1:
Now I understand more that winning election is about propaganda.
On a serious note, POI would have won but the Edo no be Lagos mantra and Oshiomhole's godfatherism propaganda by Obaseki made Obaseki won.

THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE ARE SEEING, THEY DON'T KNOW HE Obaseki IS WORSE THAN WHO HE BELIED WITH HIS EMPERORSHIP COMPOSURE

Modified.

Why are NL mods this partition? You removed my harmless post above but left those ones that are insulting to me. And some of you'll be calling Buhari a tyrant.

Lala don't remove my post again and leave that of your brethren

I REPOST

To all Ipob terrorists quoting and insulting themselves, Asiwaj.uNdigbo of NL, an Igbo man wrote this.
Meanwhile we knew this long ago hence our maximum support for him. We'll never hand him over to you to disgrace

People that call Ambode coward today were the same people that supported and hailed El Rufai when he said he knows how to remove godfather in Lagos. But when Rufai recently opened his cancerous mouth to say 2023 will go to SW these people blasted him and called him all names.
Their true enemy is Tinubu. Any that refuses to oppose Tinubu is in their black book. Anyone that blasts Tinubu is in their good book.
I look all around Nigeria, my people are in every state. Igbo has been in Northern Nigeria much much earlier before we knew Western Nigeria. Yet there has not been any single record of an Igbo man being elected into political office or even nominated into a cabinet in North. In Lagos on the other hand we have continued to enjoy the benefits of democracy under same Tinubu, and our losses in some areas is result of our own irresponsibility and not because the system or Lagos godfather hates us.
If godfatherism in Lagos has benefited us in the most wealthy and most economically advanced state in West Africa, doesnt it make sense to support what advances our entrepreneurship and political ascent? I was born in Lagos and in the Igbo circle in Lagos, there are people who are fed up and disgusted with our style of political culture. I support them and im in that mold myself.
There is no president of Nigeria who has been as democratic and favorable to Igbo as Obasanjo did. Obasanjo is a godfather. Obasanjo made people like NOI, Soludo, Ihejirika, Ekwezisili and many more. Yet we are the loudest anti-godfatherism.
Even in North, where we have never gained any political benefit but have suffered the greatest social and cultural calamity, nobody even becomes a commissioner without godfatherism. My people love Kwankwaso but forget the man is a godfather. We love Atiku but forget Atiku is a godfather.
So my brother, those hating on Ambode are venting that he failed to fight against Tinubu when he had the chance. Obasanjo fought Tinubu, yet we still hate Obasanjo. The same Obaseki we are hailing, he went to Lagos to seek godfather support. He didnt get it. Akeredolu in Ondo, our inlaw, he fought Tinubu to become governor but has returned to Tinubu and godfather to seek reelection.
No Igboman living can swear on his chi and claim godfatherism in Yoruba people, particularly Obasanjo and Tinubu has not earned us advancement in Yprubaland and in Nigeria generally.
I want my people to know that the example of our progress and inclusion in Lagos and Yorubaland is a model that the Hausa/Fulani has copied and used to integrate our brothers in North. When was last time we hear of riot against Igbo in North? They have seen how our inclusion in Yorubaland pays off economically and they are modelling that to improve their local economy as well.
Godfatherism helps Igbo business and politics. My people should open their eyes and learn. Let Edo carry their load and fight Tinubu themselves. Edo no be Lagos no concern us. Lagos na our bread and butter, we must not ruin it. End to godfatherism will destroy business for us, let us condemn those that oppose godfatherism in Lagos.
Our leaders in Lagos have seen the light and theyve been drumming the beat, if you cant beat Tinubu in Lagos, join Tinubu to bring dividends of godfatherism to Igbo commerce and politics.
Share this.
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Rugaria: 12:28am On Sep 21, 2020
Not even Oshopikin.., he is now Oshodustbin.. very useless thing
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Bambambiglo: 12:28am On Sep 21, 2020
imhotep:

So we have just witnessed the de-babalization of Oshiomole grin grin

cc lzaa

I sorry for the 257 Dundee wey like this yeye post

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by CAUSTIC002: 12:34am On Sep 21, 2020
Dino missed his true calling, he is a certified clown grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by helinues: 12:59am On Sep 21, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Simplyleo was spotted alongside ,NGpatriot and helinues heading to the lagoon by third mainland bridge.

Now you yourself can see how cheap and fake you are...

Not dissapointed though cos you have always been childish

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:29am On Sep 21, 2020
This man is a comedian, I swear. Been laughing here since.
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Jinglebell70: 1:31am On Sep 21, 2020
LWKMD ���.. this Dino ehn.. chai OSHOPIKIN KE.. this life no balance at all
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 21, 2020
helinues:

Now you yourself can see how cheap and fake you are...

Not dissapointed though cos you have always been childish

And you have always been a fantastically corrupt politician asslicker undecided.
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 21, 2020
Bambambiglo:

I sorry for the 257 Dundee wey like this yeye post
You are only interested in liking APC abigrin

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by helinues: 2:35am On Sep 21, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

And you have always been a fantastically corrupt politician asslicker undecided.

I am sure by now your kids must have stopped referring you as a dad but an uncle.

Cos real dad don't lie unnecessarily...

For your information, I never supported any candidates in the just concluded Edo election but as trolling na your job, there is now way you can notice that.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Arabs999: 2:45am On Sep 21, 2020
imhotep:

So we have just witnessed the de-babalization of Oshiomole grin grin
cc lzaa
Oshomole is now a barber grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Oteikwu1(m): 2:53am On Sep 21, 2020
That wike Na terror
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by IgbalodeRaymond: 2:54am On Sep 21, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Simplyleo was spotted alongside ,NGpatriot and helinues heading to the lagoon by third mainland bridge.
inasmuch as I despises he was neutral in this Edo election infact from his comments he never liked Ize Iyamu that's why he always put that "forget party politics" in his comments.

helinues was neutral too

na truth I go say

but for others you can troll the hell out of them cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by helinues: 3:11am On Sep 21, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
inasmuch as I despises he was neutral in this Edo election infact from his comments he never liked Ize Iyamu that's why he always put that "forget party politics" in his comments.

helinues was neutral too

na truth I go say

but for others you can troll the hell out of them cheesy

Always been proud of Manna neutrality on some issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Chiboto414: 4:44am On Sep 21, 2020
DEROX:
angry now I really miss my Abba kyari this won't have happened he would have sent military to overrun this PDP rigging
......it unfortunately God had removed him for Nigerians ....God is bigger than any man
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by quickly: 4:46am On Sep 21, 2020
In this internet age news go they direct your brain left and right meanwhile you Dey old.

Oshiomole person or Obaseki? Is there big proof there is a difference between the 2. Pdp or apc r criminal organizations disguised as political

is it due to bad performance from Oshiomole that they hate his new person?

Tinubu brought Fashola and the ppl said this guy is a good leader.

Fasholas vigour and performances is the reason for Tinubu political might.
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Mokason28: 5:34am On Sep 21, 2020
Dreyton36:
Fvck mehnnnnnnnn

I ain't no fan of politics but you see Dino melaye
He's already living the life I wanna live , superstar agba tuale mehnnnnnnnn

Set awon Wells Fargo money
Oil dey ur head
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by drtee247(m): 5:50am On Sep 21, 2020
Dino has the brain of a 7 year old boy...
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 21, 2020
helinues:

I am sure by now you kids must have stopped referring you as a dad but an uncle.

Cos real dad don't lie unnecessarily...

For your information, I never supported any candidates in the just concluded Edo election but as trolling na your job, there is now way you can notice that.

My apologies, I assumed you will follow the direction of your Chicago druglord slavemaster in your support for his candidate.
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Vyiecyie: 6:03am On Sep 21, 2020
Let every BABA who planned to remove you from your position be DEBABALIZED. Edo No Fit Ever Be Lagos cos Even Nigeria no be Algeria Niger almost look like Nigeria but we use 'I A' take senior them.
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by JordanMichael(m): 6:38am On Sep 21, 2020
Make Oshopikin no commit suicide sha grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Bambambiglo: 7:10am On Sep 21, 2020
imhotep:

You are only interested in liking APC abigrin

Cc lzaa

Can you see how jobless you are?

At 2am you're still on nairaland typing gibberish, aren't you ashamed of yourself like this?

Abi you're a security guard in a hotel or something..smh
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 21, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Can you see how jobless you are?

At 2am you're still on nairaland typing gibberish, aren't you ashamed of yourself like this?

Abi you're a security guard in a hotel or something..smh
It has not been easy consoling Asiwaju Jagaban.
Sai PDP

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by awoluyi(m): 7:23am On Sep 21, 2020
When I look at the stuff the present crop of Nigerian politicians are made of, I cry profusely and see a bleak future for our dear nation.
Elections in Nigeria have degenerated below what obtains at Agege motor park chairmanship election.
The politicians have become a symbol of reproach and disgrace of our fatherland.
It's a misplaced expectation to hope that APC or PDP politicians can take Nigeria to a greater height.
They are all self-serving, visionless, Aasajęun and anti-masses people.
The masses' thinking faculty has become impaired after serial manipulating, oppressing, suppressing and twisting by their slave masters.
It is now very difficult for them to do analytical thinking, see how they are been deceived by these politicians and place a demand on them.
Nigerians will for ever have the type of leaders they deserve!
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2020
plaindealer:
You defeated Saraki
You defeated Dino
You defeated Atiku
You defeated Kwankwaso
You defeated Amosun
You defeated Okorocha
You dismantled the Cabal.

OshioBaba turned a lot of clowns like dino into nollywood apprentice and internet singer, some into worthless bloggers, some like Saraki into a roadside parrot, Amosun into a political nobody, many many more are still licking their wound.

OshioBaba, you remain A HERO!!

God Bless Oshiobaba.

grin grin
he looks very handsome here..lol
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by abidem4real: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2020
saaphiere:
Watch the moment Senator Dino Melaye composes a song, mocks Adams Oshiomhole in his song. This came few moments after Gov Obaseki was declared winner of Edo state governorship election.

Dino is a good composer though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnqWX7tYJsI
Hahaha! Dino wan kill person oh! Honestly this Dino would be a better actor than a politician
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 21, 2020
LZAA:

grin grin
Helinues is in sifia painsgrin
Its not easy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by 2016v2017: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
He's been stripped off every Baba entitlements as he has been carefully de-babalised by the resolved Edo people

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by dewuyiebun: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
This man is so hilarious...he never stops fighting
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by adontcare(f): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dino my guy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Mobbed With Shouts Of 'Kwankwasiya' As He Campaigns In Kano (photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos / Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.