Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process (30338 Views)

Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders / Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response / Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by RosyIsBlessed: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
They were actually done with oshiobaba. No assistance at all. He must be crying now
Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by FunkyJustice(m): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fight!!,,fight the war!!,, don't chicken out,, because your winning will not just mean a win,,it launches you into a bigger level..initially we thought Obaseki made a mistake challenging people bigger than him in politics but now see him victorious,,it's a big lesson!!

Obaseki is more popular,politically relevant,stronger and influential now than before.

I expect him to serve edo people well.

Congratulations!!!.
Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by NSK4U(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
many are in severe pains right now �

As your brother's keeper, please ensure nobody is running towards the mainland bridge. By the way, on ma way to alert the police to relocate to the Lagoon and its environ, heard some people are already strolling towards it. NAFDAC should monitor all sniper sellers now, we need everyone to witness more drama of 2023.
Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by shankara7: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arrewa:
Now that Obaseki has won so convincingly, we won't be hearing talks of how elections were rigged or how democracy is in danger.

I hope we keep this same energy and maintain status quo when it goes otherwise in future...

The people's choice won.

Congratulations to the good people of Edo state.

Modified:

For those people who really think that APC got scared of rigging election because of some silly US travel ban

How many times have Tinubu been to the US in the last 20 years? What about Ganduje and Elrufai?

Una go just open mouth waaaaaah
Tinubu has been flown to Europe several times for medical treatment. It's actually a regular exercise as he is not very healthy
Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by Ademoore07(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
When will he congratulate Obaseki?
Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by LEOSZ(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Wetin concern me all the best

Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by Elfaris(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dangrace01:

Same here. But I suspect full scale war within APC in few weeks time, because what we observed from this election is that there are factions within APC

It's obvious there are factions. They just shouldn't do their politicking to the detriment of Nigerians.
Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by Aguogba(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arrewa:
Now that Obaseki has won so convincingly, we won't be hearing talks of how elections were rigged or how democracy is in danger.

I hope we keep this same energy and maintain status quo when it goes otherwise in future...

The people's choice won.

Modified:

For those people who really think that APC got scared of rigging election because of some silly US travel ban

How many times have Tinubu been to the US in the last 20 years? What about Ganduje and Elrufai?

E pain am. Abeg allow us celebrate this win. Don't be an EP
Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by sameks08(m): 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
which President
Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by truthstands01: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Zendinho:
Tarh...... which commitment? embarassed....

The fear of USA, EU, UN visa ban is the beginning of free and fair elections in this administration.

Thank You USA....
Thank You EU......
Thank You UN......

Please place visa ban on sponsors of BokoBOYS and herdsMEN to save the labour of our heroes past.

Absolutely true.
Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by yemi1504: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Antoeni:
They accused PMB of sending security officials to Edo for election Rigging, that's how they accused PMB of pumping security into Anambra in 2017 to rig election in favour of APC. Buhari is a man that has sworn to Protect the interests of the masses and make their votes count.
PMB is best thing that ever happened to this country.

SMH, Z0mbie!
Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by zionstaar75: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
Zendinho:
Tarh...... which commitment? embarassed....

The fear of USA, EU, UN visa ban is the beginning of free and fair elections in this administration.

Thank You USA....
Thank You EU......
Thank You UN......
Is there sense in what u wrote, nonsense!!

Please place visa ban on sponsors of BokoBOYS and herdsMEN to save the labour of our heroes past.

Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by Oludayoogun(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arrewa:

The people's choice won.

Modified:

Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arrewa:

The people's choice won.

Modified:

Many interest led to today's outcome.. You can't deny the involvement of federal might in davido's state or kano or even Lagos

If Mr. President had be firm like he was today, Ti ubu would not have retained Lagos.

Security agencies didn't receive signal to. Work for a particular client
Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by vickydevoka(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arrewa:

The people's choice won.

Modified:

I
Yes, because it's to obvious. We already know winner bcuz he is de man of de people.
It's jst lyk not giving laycon or Efe winner of BB9ja. Dat will be labelled rigged
Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by LagosBoi2(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
zoedew:

Ambode had no political structure on ground worth calling one to have challenged APC in Lagos! Even PDP Lagos had none to loan him! Lagos no be Edo! lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

He has his own supporters in APC, he will leverage on the already divided Lagos APC in addition to the PDP structure, most importantly the mostly neutral people in Lagos who are benefitting from his good governance. He will have a good fight as governor. Regardless Edo no be Lagos true true

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by mauchiz: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Edo no be lagos
Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by Zendinho(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=truthstands01 post=94131969]
Absolutely true.

Good bless you
Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by Zendinho(m): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=West2019 post=94129585]

You be correct niggar....

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by Zendinho(m): 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=bewla post=94129147]Baba by style like and support Obaseki don't drag U S A in to this na them be Boko Haram sponsor by style

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by NigeriaB(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congratulations Godwin Adakole Obaseki
Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by Freebills12: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
Arrewa:

The people's choice won.

Modified:

WHEN LYON WON, THERE WAS NO COMPLAIN; US BAN IS SOLE REASON FOR THIS FREE AND FAIR ELECTION, EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT ALL THAT FAIR
Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by Mylove55(f): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kingpele:
Hahaha for the first time I don't know what to comment.. But buba tried sha, is not easy watching your party lose when u know you could have done something about it, but i hate when someone plays god, you told Edo people that iyamu is a thief just four years ago then this year u want him to become a governor as if Edo people are little kids, so though I hate pdp cos of their past uselessness and impunity but I want obakesi to disgrace that osho baba that think he is very powerful... The court should not play bayalse game here cos Edo people have made their choice whether 3credit or not
you're a frustrated human being,
The court should not repeat bayelsa game on Edo.
So, is only PDP that can go away with injustice and illegality.
This is the aspect i have be waiting for, thief obaseki will not be sworn-in,
Let me see how supreme court will reverse their judgement.
Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by hamingra: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Can't wait for obasaki's decamping back to APC! Una Neva chi chumtin!���
Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by Mylove55(f): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

WHEN LYON WON, THERE WAS NO COMPLAIN; US BAN IS SOLE REASON FOR THIS FREE AND FAIR ELECTION, EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT ALL THAT FAIR
and pig trump did not ban useless Mary odili for truncating democracy in bayelsa
Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by Miracle1991: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
Buhari is a disgrace to APC,I will never support Buhari again.
Since we help him to win his election he decided to turn back on the party that made him the president.
Buhari should be impeached, I hate a president that don't have liver.
Infact I regret ever supporting Buhari.
Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by Earnonline2: 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by joefelin2345: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
LagosBoi2:

He has his own supporters in APC, he will leverage on the already divided Lagos APC in addition to the PDP structure, most importantly the mostly neutral people in Lagos who are benefitting from his good governance. He will have a good fight as governor. Regardless Edo no be Lagos true true
Who are you talking about? Ambode or who? Forget it. That very arrogant man?. His wife arrogantly removed an innocent clergy man simply the latter did not invite her to receive anointing oil first and the husband did nothing about it. The church council was even used to give the clergyman 24 hours to pack out of the Mission house in a City like Lagos where accommodation is so scarce. As God would have it three people donated their flats to the family. That was the day that the Holy spirit departed from the Governor. So pls Lagos should not present him again.
Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by Antoeni(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Stupid Child
yemi1504:

SMH, Z0mbie!
Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by Xantel(f): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
I hear you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Houses In Abuja, 2 In Lagos… Abdulfatah’s Other Properties Marked For Seizure / Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / IGP Ibrahim Idris: Anambra Passes Vote Of Confidence, Stages Solidarity Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.