Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process (30347 Views)

Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders / Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response / Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by AdmissionGetEas: 12:48am On Sep 21, 2020
Oshiomole and APShit are rejecting INEC in another news, APC is a divided house....

Secure University Admission via IJMB or JUPEB into 200level, check my signature
Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by sadissbala(m): 3:24am On Sep 21, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
Useless Man. By 2023 You and especially that thief called Tinubu will experience a Tsunami that will emasculate you people into Political oblivion.

You and Tinubu are so Terrible to Nigeria and Humanity... Animals.
i believe u dont respect your father if with all the recomendation and urge for free and fair election this man havr done you can still insult him mean that u lost a moral upbringing.if this man were to act the way PDP runs their afairs when tgey wete on power he should have allow securing to make sure violent have erupted and declear apc as a winer and nothing will happen.
Re: Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process by Chrisjay1998(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2020
Arrewa:
Now that Obaseki has won so convincingly, we won't be hearing talks of how elections were rigged or how democracy is in danger.

I hope we keep this same energy and maintain status quo when it goes otherwise in future...

The people's choice won.

Congratulations to the good people of Edo state.

Modified:

For those people who really think that APC got scared of rigging election because of some silly US travel ban

How many times have Tinubu been to the US in the last 20 years? What about Ganduje and Elrufai?

Una go just open mouth waaaaaah

Not just That both their assets over their would be seized by the US if found Guilty,I guess this was why the Election didn't become a do or Die affair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers / 5 Houses In Abuja, 2 In Lagos… Abdulfatah’s Other Properties Marked For Seizure / Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.