Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims (4081 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) / Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer / Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

You never answer the question, Is Trinity giving you problem?

I just know it is a pagan concept.The creator is one,hence it is called a universe..
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by truthmans2012: 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
sonmvayina:

I just know it is a pagan concept.The creator is one,hence it is called a universe..

Islam is paganism as confirmed by the quran.

Quran 2:158 Pickthal
Lo! (the mountains) As-Safa and Al-Marwah are among the indications of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who is on pilgrimage to the House (of Allah) or visiteth it, to go around them (AS THE PAGAN CUSTOM IS). And he who doeth good of his own accord, (for him) lo! Allah is Responsive, Aware.

Before the advent of islam, As-Safa and Al-Marwah was the practice of pagans, which also continues in islam. Why would the true God accept the practice of pagans?

https://quran.al-islam.org/
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
truthmans2012:

Lo! (the mountains) As-Safa and Al-Marwah are among the indications of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who is on pilgrimage to the House (of Allah) or visiteth it, to go around them (AS THE PAGAN CUSTOM IS). And he who doeth good of his own accord, (for him) lo! Allah is Responsive, Aware.

Before the advent of islam, As-Safa and Al-Marwah was the practice of pagans, which also continues in islam. Why would the true God accept the practice of pagans?
Abi oh..Islam is the junior brother of Christianity..they are both pagan religion..they are all againat God laws....they both accept what God conderms..
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
truthmans2012:

Abi ohhh..Islam is the junior brother of Christianity..they are both pagan religion..they are all againat God laws....they both accept what God conderms..

Nah the same rope tie two of them.
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:28am On Sep 27, 2020
sonmvayina:

Jesus Christ in Matthew 28:19 established Trinity, so how is it pagan concept?

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER , and of the SON, and of the HOLY GHOST

Or are you looking for the word TRINITY in the Bible?
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 10:49am On Sep 27, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Jesus Christ in Matthew 28:19 established Trinity, so how is it pagan concept?

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER , and of the SON, and of the HOLY GHOST

Or are you looking for the word TRINITY in the Bible?

The christian religion is just rebranded paganism..the romans added it at the end of the jewish scriptures to deceieve people like you..

There is no where in the old testament where is says God had a son or created the universe through anybody..read isaiah 42 to 45
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by truthmans2012: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
sonmvayina:

The christian religion is just rebranded paganism..the romans added it at the end of the jewish scriptures to deceieve people like you..

There is no where in the old testament where is says God had a son or created the universe through anybody..read isaiah 42 to 45

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

John 1:1‭-‬10
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
sonmvayina:

Gen 1:26 And God said, ' Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over all the wild animals of the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. '

I hope you are aware that Jesus Christ is the WORD of God and through this word all things were made.

Read Genesis 1 to the end.. All in Old testament

Jesus Christ is the Alpha and Omega, are you aware of that too?

Read the book of Isaiah 9, the birth of Jesus Christ was prophecied as Mighty God, Everlasting father, Emmanuel etc.. All in Old Testament..

What else did you need again? I am here to solve your problems

TRINITY WAS ESTABLISHED BY JESUS CHRIST but if the word Trinity is your problem, tell us

1 Like

Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Gen 1:26 And God said, ' Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over all the wild animals of the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. '

I hope you are aware that Jesus Christ is the WORD of God and through this word all things were made.

Read the book of Isaiah 9, the birth of Jesus Christ was prophecied as Mighty God, Everlasting father, Emmanuel etc.. All in Old Testament..

TRINITY WAS ESTABLISHED BY JESUS CHRIST but if the word Trinity is your problem, tell us

LOL.. I have answered this questions before.. God was talking to the earth when he said "let us make man... God provided the spirit, the earth provided the dust for the body...it is the same story in igbo and yoruba creation myth..

Isaiah 9 was referencing King Hezekiah, he was already 6 years old when Isaiah was writing..see a proper translation.

5For a[b] child has been born to us[/b], a son given to us, and the authority is upon his shoulder, and the wondrous adviser, the mighty God, the everlasting Father, called his name, "the prince of peace." הכִּי־יֶ֣לֶד יֻלַּד־לָ֗נוּ בֵּן נִתַּן־לָ֔נוּ וַתְּהִ֥י הַמִּשְׂרָ֖ה עַל־שִׁכְמ֑וֹ וַיִּקְרָ֨א שְׁמ֜וֹ פֶּ֠לֶא יוֹעֵץ֙ אֵ֣ל גִּבּ֔וֹר אֲבִי־עַ֖ד שַׂר־שָׁלֽוֹם:
6To him who increases the authority, and for peace without end, on David's throne and on his kingdom, to establish it and to support it with justice and with righteousness; from now and to eternity, the zeal of the Lord of Hosts shall accomplish this.
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
truthmans2012:

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

John 1:1‭-‬10
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

The child has already been born when Isaiah was writing.. Hope you understand tenses in English..
He was referring to Hezekiah, he was already about 6 years old when Isaiah was prophesying..

"for unto us a child is born...."
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

[]TRINITY WAS ESTABLISHED BY JESUS CHRIST but if the word Trinity is your problem, tell []us[/i][b][/b][i][/s][s]

Jesus is a created idol... Whatever they said he said does not mean anything..

It is like me saying Iron man established the Avengers.. So it must be true, won't you laff at me?
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by RussellRutherfo: 12:39am On Sep 28, 2020
Auki:

Did you really follow Jesus?
1.Jesus worship Allah alone, and never call himself son of God or even God to start with.
2. He command what is good and discourage all that is bad.
3. He give alms(Charity) .

All Muslims love and respect Jesus but we don't worship him, we call only God.

The Roman Jesus is a packaged paganism.

What is Allah?

Jesus never worshipped Allah, the hubal Baal god made up by the mad Prophet Muhammad.
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:27am On Sep 28, 2020
sonmvayina:

It is like me saying Iron man established the Avengers.. So it must be true, won't you laff at me?

See how this one has been brainwashed
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:33am On Sep 28, 2020
sonmvayina:

LOL.. I have answered this questions before.. God was talking to the earth when he said "let us make man... God provided the spirit, the earth provided the dust for the body...it is the same story in igbo and yoruba creation myth..

So "US" is a singular word according to you right?

sonmvayina:

Isaiah 9 was referencing King Hezekiah, he was already 6 years old when Isaiah was writing..see a proper translation.

5For a[b] child has been born to us[/b], a son given to us, and the authority is upon his shoulder, and the wondrous adviser, the mighty God, the everlasting Father, called his name, "the prince of peace." הכִּי־יֶ֣לֶד יֻלַּד־לָ֗נוּ בֵּן נִתַּן־לָ֔נוּ וַתְּהִ֥י הַמִּשְׂרָ֖ה עַל־שִׁכְמ֑וֹ וַיִּקְרָ֨א שְׁמ֜וֹ פֶּ֠לֶא יוֹעֵץ֙ אֵ֣ל גִּבּ֔וֹר אֲבִי־עַ֖ד שַׂר־שָׁלֽוֹם:
6To him who increases the authority, and for peace without end, on David's throne and on his kingdom, to establish it and to support it with justice and with righteousness; from now and to eternity, the zeal of the Lord of Hosts shall accomplish this.

Is King Hezekiah still alive till today? Or you don't know what "EVERLASTING" means again? I will beseech thee to use dictionary and search for the meaning of Everlasting, after that make proper use of your senses
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Is King Hezekiah still alive till today? Or you don't know what "EVERLASTING" means again? I will beseech thee to use dictionary and search for the meaning of Everlasting, after that make proper use of your senses

God called his name "the prince of peace"..
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

See how this one has been brainwashed

You just don't want to accept the fact that you have wasted your whole life on a fictional character... I know how hard it can be... But no matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, you must turn back.. Turn back bro
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by haekymbahd(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
RussellRutherfo:

What is Allah?

Jesus never worshipped Allah, the hubal Baal god made up by the mad Prophet Muhammad.
What is Je-zeus?

So who did Jesus worshipped and who are you worshipping?

John 20
17Jesus said to her, Do not cling to Me [do not hold Me], for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to My brethren and tell them, I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.

Jesus has told you who your God is so can you tell me his name?

Sun God made up by romans(sun day).
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
sonmvayina:

God called his name "the prince of peace"..

He is now Prince of peace, he's NO more everlasting father right? see mr confusion
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sagenaija: 7:36am On Sep 29, 2020
haekymbahd:

What is Je-zeus?

So who did Jesus worshipped and who are you worshipping?

John 20
17Jesus said to her, Do not cling to Me [do not hold Me], for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to My brethren and tell them, I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.

Jesus has told you who your God is so can you tell me his name?

Sun God made up by romans(sun day).

Jesus, in his humanity, had deference for his father. Notice the relationship. He was the SON of the father.

Certainly his God was not Al-Lah ( the god Lah) or Al-Uzza (the god Uzza) or any of the other Arabian gods.

His father is the Ancient of days.
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by haekymbahd(m): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Jesus, in his humanity, had deference for his father. Notice the relationship. He was the SON of the father.

Certainly his God was not Al-Lah ( the god Lah) or Al-Uzza (the god Uzza) or any of the other Arabian gods.

His father is the Ancient of days.
John 20

Has there ever been anyone named Jesus who existed in history. It is a fictitious character.
Jesus said is father is your father it means you are God too right.

What is the difference between you and Jesus since you are both son of God?
Is Jesus God?
The angels are also son God why dont you worship them?

1 Like

Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by JustBeingFrank(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2020
A message for you today.

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons- angels-fallen-angels
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sagenaija: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2020
haekymbahd:
Was there any one called the name Mohamed in Islam?
A Tunisian Islamic scholar's research reveals that the real name of Islam's prophet is Qutham or Qatham and not the title he is called by today.

See:
Muhammad real name Qathem, not Muhammad or Ahmad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8au1Py1I3g
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by truthmans2012: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2020
sagenaija:

Was there any one called the name Mohamed in Islam?
A Tunisian Islamic scholar's research reveals that the real name of Islam's prophet is Qutham or Qatham and not the title he is called by today.

See:
Muhammad real name Qathem, not Muhammad or Ahmad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8au1Py1I3g

Very revealing !!!
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by GeneralDae: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
sonmvayina:

Do you believe paul existed?
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by AvsGot007(m): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
I don't get comfortable with all these arguments coming up everyday from my fellow Africans anymore

Why not read and research on the "word" that created
everything.
"Sound that created God light"
-In the beginning there was Word and the Word was with God.
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
GeneralDae:

Do you believe paul existed?

Paul is a christian creation..john Chrysostom was caught editing the works of Apolinius of Tyna.,and passing them of as works of paul...

https://www.jesusneverexisted.com/saul-paul.htm
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by GeneralDae: 7:13am On Sep 30, 2020
sonmvayina:

Paul is a christian creation..john Chrysostom was caught editing the works of Apolinius of Tyna.,and passing them of as works of paul...

https://www.jesusneverexisted.com/saul-paul.htm
lol, why not read mainstream scholarship on this matter, I mean even atheists scholars. You are reading blogs and the likes, and if this was done by a Christian you would object.

You are telling me that paul never existed and a book like the book of Galatians for instance is fake? How do you prove all these? Give me your strongest arguments from whatever blogs or conspiracy theory you have.

When you want to argue based on Scholarship, read and quote true historians and scholars on this matter, only then can you be taken seriously.

No professor of history say jesus never existed, not even atheist professors and they have their arguments why they strongly claim he existed, have you taken your time to study those arguements?
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by truthmans2012: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2020
sonmvayina:

The child has already been born when Isaiah was writing.. Hope you understand tenses in English..
He was referring to Hezekiah, he was already about 6 years old when Isaiah was prophesying..

"for unto us a child is born...."

Was Hezekiah referred to as Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace?
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
truthmans2012:

Was Hezekiah referred to as Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace?

That is what his name means..my wife's name was Elena Nwachukwu before I married her..Nwachukwu means child of God
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
truthmans2012:

Read it in context from begining to end..
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Let us (God the father providing the spirit +God the mother (earth) providing the dust for the body) make man in our own image after our likeness ..God provided the spirit or breath and the earth provided the dust for God to fashion it in the shape of a man...at death,the body returns to the earth where it was taken and the spirit back to god who gave it...

Read it properly ,it is God who calls his name the prince of peace ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night / Does Lionel Messi Use Black/white Magic To Enhance His Play? Pic Inside. / What Do You Love About Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.