Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims (4078 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) / Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer / Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by GeneralDae: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
sonmvayina:

Let us (God the father providing the spirit +God the mother (earth) providing the dust for the body) make man in our own image after our likeness ..God provided the spirit or breath and the earth provided the dust for God to fashion it in the shape of a man...at death,the body returns to the earth where it was taken and the spirit back to god who gave it...

Read it properly ,it is God who calls his name the prince of peace ..
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by truthmans2012: 7:22am On Oct 01, 2020
sonmvayina:

That is what his name means..my wife's name was Elena Nwachukwu before I married her..Nwachukwu means child of God

So, to you Hezekiah means Almighty God, abi?

Very intelligent of you.
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:37am On Oct 01, 2020
sonmvayina:

Let us (God the father providing the spirit +God the mother (earth) providing the dust for the body) make man in our own image after our likeness ..God provided the spirit or breath and the earth provided the dust for God to fashion it in the shape of a man...at death,the body returns to the earth where it was taken and the spirit back to god who gave it...

Read it properly ,it is God who calls his name the prince of peace ..

What am I saying what's this one saying..

If according to you allah is ONE why using plural words such as US, WE, OUR, etc in refering to himself, herself or itself as read in Quran?

Secondly, Check for the meaning of EVERLASTING and come back here again and judge yourself if King Hezekiah is alive till today

1 Like

Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

What am I saying what's this one saying..

If according to you allah is ONE why using plural words such as US, WE, OUR, etc in refering to himself, herself or itself as read in Quran?

Secondly, Check for the meaning of EVERLASTING and come back here again and judge yourself if King Hezekiah is alive till today

I dont know anything about islam. I think both christianity and islam are rebranded paganism..from babylon..read the chapter from begining to end and judge for yourself if it refers to Jesu's...

1 Like

Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
sonmvayina:

I dont know anything about islam. I think both christianity and islam are rebranded paganism..from babylon..read the chapter from begining to end and judge for yourself if it refers to Jesu's...

But you believe in God's law as you said isn't it? Which kind confused being are you? grin
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

But you believe in God's law as you said isn't it? Which kind confused being are you? grin

Isn't it the best thing to do.?..follow Gods laws..will god punish me for following his laws?..

Do not have any other god before me...no intermediary or mediator..so the creator recognize the existence of other gods ...before the romans even created Jesu's.
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
sonmvayina:

Isn't it the best thing to do.?..follow Gods laws..will god punish me for following his laws?..

Do not have any other god before me...no intermediary or mediator..so the creator recognize the existence of other gods ...before the romans even created Jesu's.

Your problem is beyond curable, You don't believe in Islam and Christianity but you believe in God's law, your own atheist Believe there is God right? Or how come you believe in God's law, who thought you God's law, where did you read about God's law?
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Your problem is beyond curable, You don't believe in Islam and Christianity but you believe in God's law, your own atheist Believe there is God right? Or how come you believe in God's law, who thought you God's law, where did you read about God's law?

God taught me his laws,he wrote it in my heart when I was born and when I grew he made it clearer ...do I need to read a book to know I have to respect or honor my parents? Or know that murder is bad?..it is already in my conscience..
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
sonmvayina:

God taught me his laws,he wrote it in my heart when I was born and when I grew he made it clearer ...do I need to read a book to know I have to respect or honor my parents? Or know that murder is bad?..it is already in my conscience..

Make I laugh in Xinxung grin Is like you're ashamed to disclose your true identity.. Well God is not as confused as you are Mr man.
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Make I laugh in Xinxung grin Is like you're ashamed to disclose your true identity.. Well God is not as confused as you are Mr man.

You are really shallow minded..you think we started following God when the white man gave us their bible..I really feel for you.

We were already following Gods laws thousands of years before the white man brought their bible..we had series of laws ,customs and traditions that where passed from generation to generation by words of mouth....

You really need to ask questions and learn.
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
sonmvayina:

You are really shallow minded..you think we started following God when the white man gave us their bible..I really feel for you.

We were already following Gods laws thousands of years before the white man brought their bible..we had series of laws ,customs and traditions that where passed from generation to generation by words of mouth....

Is Bible now your problem? I'm here to address your calamity
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
sonmvayina:

Are you aware that the law of Moses is in the Bible? Are you aware that World Oldest Book is Bible? If Bible is your problem just tell me

You believe in God's law that was given to Moses as recorded in Bible, can you see how confused being you are
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Are you aware that the law of Moses is in the Bible? Are you aware that World Oldest Book is Bible? If Bible is your problem just tell me

You believe in God's law that was given to Moses as recorded in Bible, can you see how confused being you are

Lol..Gods laws are universal...it was given to all humans..the Igbo's and jews are the only people to accept it...that is the Torah for jews and odinani for the igbos
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Is Bible now your problem? I'm here to address your calamity

Lol..no,I have no need for it...I have never owned a copy since I was born..
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
sonmvayina:

Lol..Gods laws are universal...it was given to all humans..the Igbo's and jews are the only people to accept it...that is the Torah for jews and odinani for the igbos

But Atheists don't believe in God, so how come you want them to believe in his law. Your claim is false as you can see. You must have read God's law from somewhere, see don't be scared to tell your belief
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
sonmvayina:

Lol..no,I have no need for it...I have never owned a copy since I was born..

When laying more emphasis on Bible? You even mentioned Torah
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by GeneralDae: 1:35am On Oct 02, 2020
sonmvayina:

If you believe and follow the Torah and Tanakh, then you should have no problem with Islam, almost all the problems with Moses and the old testament are present in islam. Islam is more of rebranded Judaism. This is why I'm surprised. The old testament has so much violence and problems, the new testament ( in my opinion) is much better, but you muslims and jews have decided to stick only to the old ways.
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 7:59am On Oct 02, 2020
GeneralDae:

If you believe and follow the Torah and Tanakh, then you should have no problem with Islam, almost all the problems with Moses and the old testament are present in islam. Islam is more of rebranded Judaism. This is why I'm surprised. The old testament has so much violence and problems, the new testament ( in my opinion) is much better, but you muslims and jews have decided to stick only to the old ways.

Lol.read the whole of psalm 119. It is a long love poem about God laws...God is conciouseness peesonified.the battles are within........the real jihad is within..
If I teach it to you,you will love it..
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 8:02am On Oct 02, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

But Atheists don't believe in God, so how come you want them to believe in his law. Your claim is false as you can see. You must have read God's law from somewhere, see don't be scared to tell your belief

I believe that God is within all of us, and sometimes people can choose to be nice and sometimes some people can be evil...

Life is all about making choices....some people just choose the wrong ones..and they never learn from it..which is the whole purpose of life
.learning and growing..
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by GeneralDae: 8:14am On Oct 02, 2020
sonmvayina:

Lol.read the whole of psalm 119. It is a long love poem about God laws...God is conciouseness peesonified.the battles are within........the real jihad is within..
If I teach it to you,you will love it..
Lol if you can interprete the old testament and all the battles figuratively, why not do same with the new testament? Also those laws and behaviours in the old testament were not perfect, they were also quite violent and the new testament has given us a better framework and more peaceful example in christ jesus than Elijah, Moses, etc.
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2020
GeneralDae:

Lol if you can interprete the old testament and all the battles figuratively, why not do same with the new testament? Also those laws and behaviours in the old testament were not perfect, they were also quite violent and the new testament has given us a better framework and more peaceful example in christ jesus than Elijah, Moses, etc.

That is what you think.. There is nothing in the new testament.. All you have are gospels written by unknown authors and correspondences between friends and communities... You can't compare those with God's laws and statues....

God never ask or commanded any of those things in the new testament you believe or follow, following them means Turing your back against God irrespective of how simple they are.. They are still paganism..
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by GeneralDae: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2020
sonmvayina:

That is what you think.. There is nothing in the new testament.. All you have are gospels written by unknown authors and correspondences between friends and communities... You can't compare those with God's laws and statues....

God never ask or commanded any of those things in the new testament you believe or follow, following them means Turing your back against God irrespective of how simple they are.. They are still paganism..
How do you know they are God's law and statutes?
Old testament books were also written by unknown authors.
Jesus did not come to abolish old testament moral laws.
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2020
sonmvayina:

I believe that God is within all of us, and sometimes people can choose to be nice and sometimes some people can be evil...

Life is all about making choices....some people just choose the wrong ones..and they never learn from it..which is the whole purpose of life
.learning and growing..

Can you tell us your belief? Don't be scared pls
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 11:52am On Oct 02, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

I believe we are all gods having a human experience..
God created human with the ability to choose, and he knows we can make wrong choices, but he also hopes we can lean from them and become stronger..
In other to make life more interesting and purposeful he gave us laws to guide our choices so that we can make better ones.. Even if we sin and abuse our natural inclination, all he ask is for us to be sincerely sorry for it and make amends, turn away from it and try and do better next time. I don't think he will condone the idea of somebody dying for a sin he or she never committed.. It does not work with men I don't think it will work with God. I think he will want each of us to atone for our sins ourselves.. The idea of Jesus dying for our sins is totally against natural justice..
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 11:56am On Oct 02, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

At the end of this human experience, our spirit goes back and becomes part of God, from where it initially came and our body back to earth from where the dust was taken to fashion it into a man.. The spirit is God's spirit, it is pure and does not need saving from anything..
Back to default..
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2020
sonmvayina:

I believe we are all gods having a human experience..
God created human with the ability to choose, and he knows we can make wrong choices, but he also hopes we can lean from them and become stronger..
In other to make life more interesting and purposeful he gave us laws to guide our choices so that we can make better ones.. Even if we sin and abuse our natural inclination, all he ask is for us to be sincerely sorry for it and make amends, turn away from it and try and do better next time. I don't think he will condone the idea of somebody dying for a sin he or she never committed.. It does not work with men I don't think it will work with God. I think he will want each of us to atone for our sins ourselves.. The idea of Jesus dying for our sins is totally against natural justice..

You are condemning Jesus Christ dying for Our sin but you knw God gave law and human being do sin against God..

But you are SCARED and ASHAMED of yourself telling us your belief so as for Anti-Islam to know where to start from by helping you solving your huge problems.

Oga, make I comot my hand from your calamities.
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
sonmvayina:

At the end of this human experience, our spirit goes back and becomes part of God, from where it initially came and our body back to earth from where the dust was taken to fashion it into a man.. The spirit is God's spirit, it is pure and does not need saving from anything..
Back to default..

May God heal you.. Can you say Amen
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
GeneralDae:

How do you know they are God's law and statutes?
Old testament books were also written by unknown authors.
Jesus did not come to abolish old testament moral laws.

Then why worship him.. Don't you think it is idolatry and violates the second commandment.

The laws ie the Torah was written by Ezra, it was him who created Judaism. Judaism is the national religion of the Jewish people.. God used his servant nebochadnezzer to bring them to Babylon so they could learn about him. After the exile, God raised Cyrus who was also a king anointed by God to send them back to their home land. Cyrus told Ezra who was well vessed in God's laws to write it and take it along to teach the people...
So the Torah was born, much of the stories where drawn from Babylonian epics.. Even the Adam and eve story is a recast of an earlier epic about Adapa, it tells of how human forfeited the chance to dwell indefinitely on earth..
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

You are condemning Jesus Christ dying for Our sin but you knw God gave law and human being do sin against God..

But you are SCARED and ASHAMED of yourself telling us your belief so as for Anti-Islam to know where to start from by helping you solving your huge problems.

You did not disprove my points.. Deep down you know I might be right..

The inner war has begun... You will win at the end and save your self from mental slavery..
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

I am not condemning anything, God never ask for it, why are you wasting your life and time on him? It was never God's idea or plan.. It all came from the mind of the Romans/greeks. It is all human sacrifice that God detest...

Why should a God die??
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
sonmvayina:

You did not disprove my points.. Deep down you know I might be right..

The inner war has begun... You will win at the end and save your self from mental slavery..

You are only condemning Jesus Christ, Bible and Christianity. Is it because Jesus Christ is alive you are having this headache? Tell us if you are a Muslim you know me nah I'm gonna address your problem. Don't be shy associating yourself as slave of allah. Or you want to join The Children cancus but never know how to go about it?
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
GeneralDae:

There is nothing like old ways.. It is God who gave it from the beginning, it is expected to last forever... God does not make mistake or does your God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HEAVEN : The Perfection Of Heaven - John MacArthur / Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire / Pastor WF Kumuyi Build Bridge And Public Car Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.