Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims (4077 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) / Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer / Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

You are only condemning Jesus Christ, Bible and Christianity. Is it because Jesus Christ is alive you are having this headache? Tell us if you are a Muslim you know me nah I'm gonna address your problem. Don't be shy associating yourself as slave of allah. Or you want to join The Children cancus but never know how to go about it?

Hahaha... Nah I am not a Muslim.. Both Islam and Christianity is rebranded paganism.. I am igbo from delta state, I follow my odinani... I am not a slave to any foreign God or religion.. Only slaves worship their Masters God..
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
sonmvayina:

I am not condemning anything, God never ask for it, why are you wasting your life and time on him? It was never God's idea or plan.. It all came from the mind of the Romans/greeks. It is all human sacrifice that God detest...

You are not condemning anything so what is the meaning of "Rebranded paganism" you said up there? Are you now in disarray?

sonmvayina:

Why should a God die??

You are now coming up gradually, frustration is now looming in your brain.

Are you ashamed to called yourself A SLAVE of allah?
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

You are not condemning anything so what is the meaning of "Rebranded paganism" you said up there? Are you now in disarray?

You are not answering the questions.. You are just dancing round.. Address the points I raised..

Did God ever ask for the death of any one before he can forgive sins..? Was God not forgiving sins already before the supposed time of christ? When he sent Jonah to Nineveh, did he not forgive them when they repented? Did he ask for a human sacrifice?.. So Jesus dying has got nothing to do with God... That is my bone of contention.. Address it.
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Christianity originated in Rome, Rome is the headquarters of Christianity. It has got nothing to do with God or his people....
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
sonmvayina:

Hahaha... Nah I am not a Muslim.. Both Islam and Christianity is rebranded paganism.. I am igbo from delta state, I follow my odinani... I am not a slave to any foreign God or religion.. Only slaves worship their Masters God..

You are Odinani but you knw God's law as you read in Bible..

Exodus 34:14

Do not worship any other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.

Which God's law tell you say you should worship odinani?
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
sonmvayina:

Christianity originated in Rome, Rome is the headquarters of Christianity. It has got nothing to do with God or his people....

Is that what your odinani told you? Mr odinani, your god must be ignorantly fool for telling you Christianity originated in Rome grin
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
sonmvayina:

Acts 11:26

and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.

See where odinani ended you? It's ANTIOCH and NOT Rome..

Let me now give you an Assignment:

Where is Antioch Located? That's your assignment

Slave odinani, It was Catholicism that originated in ROME
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

You are Odinani but you knw God's law as you read in Bible..

Exodus 34:14

Do not worship any other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.

Which God's law tell you say you should worship odinani?

There is only one creator of all... Just the nomenclature that is different..
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
sonmvayina:

There is only one creator of all... Just the nomenclature that is different..

That creator is odinani right? Or you are no more odinani worshipper
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

That creator is odinani right? Or you are no more odinani worshipper

You are just ignorant of everything.. That is why it is easy to deceive you..
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
sonmvayina:

^^^
Oga, you don jam a mentally challenged one. Goodluck as you deal with "it"

Oga, I want to read this your Odianni thing. Any Book? Link? Tablets? Statue?
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
sonmvayina:

As odinani dey deceive you, I asked you to tell who that creator is or was? Atleast you've identify yourself with odinani so i need to.clarify something or are you scared again?
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lukuluku69 you this slave boy again when are you answering my questions on this trend?

https://www.nairaland.com/6016082/only-country-world-without-single/35

You want to support him or what? You are free to join in the conversation but be mindful of what you'll say because the boy is condemning your god allah and Islam
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lukuluku69:

^^^
Oga, you don jam a mentally challenged one. Goodluck as you deal with "it"

Oga, I want to read this your Odianni thing. Any Book? Link? Tablets? Statue?

Odinani is the ibo equivalent of the Torah of the jews, odinani simply means laws of the land..
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

As odinani dey deceive you, I asked you to tell who that creator is or was? Atleast you've identify yourself with odinani so i need to.clarify something or are you scared again?

Odinani simply means the laws of the land, it is the igbo equivalent of the jewish Torah..
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
sonmvayina:

Odinani simply means the laws of the land, it is the igbo equivalent of the jewish Torah..

I should now be lecturing you again on odinani or what?
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
sonmvayina:

Odinani is the traditional religious practices and cultural beliefs of the Igbo people of southern Nigeria.

You don't even know what you belief
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:
Lukuluku69 you this slave boy again when are you answering my questions on this trend?

https://www.nairaland.com/6016082/only-country-world-without-single/35

You want to support him or what? You are free to join in the conversation but be mindful of what you'll say because the boy is condemning your god allah and Islam

Shimmei, I am only interested in his Odianni and it will be good if you quote what he says about your smitten god and Christianity. And he said his Odianni is the same as the Jewish Torah. Leave what he says about Allah and Islam and reply him on what he posted about your faith and murdered god. Capiche? And Shimmei, it is called "THREAD" and not "TREND"
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
sonmvayina:

So, if I read the Jewish Torah, I am also having an idea what the Odianni says/commanded? Is that it?
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Shimmei, I am only interested in his Odianni and it will be good if you quote what he says about your smitten god and Christianity. And he said his Odianni is the same as the Jewish Torah. Leave what he says about Allah and Islam and reply him on what he posted about your faith and murdered god. Capiche? And Shimmei, it is called "THREAD" and not "TREND"

Slave boy, so you are happy as he was insulting your god allah right?

Slave of allah, your sense ought to tell you is an error of omission
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Slave boy, so you are happy as he was insulting your god allah right?

Slave of allah, your sense ought to tell you is an error of omission

Shimmei, deal with what he says about your Smitten god Ye-Zeus while I deal with what he says about Allah and Islam (that is if he says it to me)

Shimmei, cry your cry and let me cry mine. Understand ye?
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Shimmei, deal with what he says about your Smitten god Ye-Zeus while I deal with what he says about Allah and Islam (that is if he says it to me)

Shimmei, cry your cry and let me cry mine. Understand ye?

Slave boy, thought you're supporting him until I told you what he said about your idol that was caged inside kaaba called allah
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lukuluku69:

So, if I read the Jewish Torah, I am also having an idea what the Odianni says/commanded? Is that it?

Yes, when the Torah says, "thou shall not kill".. Same thing in our land, taking of human life is prohibited, even when somebody has committed a henious crime, we send them on exile.. Just like Okonkwo in things fall apart... Having carnal knowledge of another man's wife is highly prohibited, as it might lead to severe consequence on the family.. Just as The Torah says thou shall not commit adultery... Etc etc..
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Odinani is the traditional religious practices and cultural beliefs of the Igbo people of southern Nigeria.

You don't even know what you belief

Thank you.. So what did I say differently?
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by sonmvayina(m): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

I should now be lecturing you again on odinani or what?

You wish... From you?. I think I will pass.. You can go on giving your life to a Jewish guy, with no evidence that he actually existed.. And wait for the next thing to believe from Rome..
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
sonmvayina:

Yes, when the Torah says, "thou shall not kill".. Same thing in our land, taking of human life is prohibited, even when somebody has committed a henious crime, we send them on exile.. Just like Okonkwo in things fall apart... Having carnal knowledge of another man's wife is highly prohibited, as it might lead to severe consequence on the family.. Just as The Torah says thou shall not commit adultery... Etc etc..

But do you remember when The Israelites made a golden calf? Yahweh/Jehovah commanded Moses to kill those involved. Over 3,000 were killed that day. Why didn't Yahweh banish them or at least leave them in the wilderness? Why say kill them all? Also, a man was stoned to death on the order of Moses for breaking the Sabbath, why not exile but kill?
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Slave boy, thought you're supporting him until I told you what he said about your idol that was caged inside kaaba called allah

Shimmei the unfortunate one, deal with what he says about your smitten god for I can deal with what he says about my faith. Is that too much of a ask, O unfortunate one?
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Shimmei the unfortunate one, deal with what he says about your smitten god for I can deal with what he says about my faith. Is that too much of a ask, O unfortunate one?

You know me nah I have done that already, he's no where to be found. Defend ur idol that was caged inside the shrine of kaaba, there's no diff between you and him
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
sonmvayina:

You wish... From you?. I think I will pass.. You can go on giving your life to a Jewish guy, with no evidence that he actually existed.. And wait for the next thing to believe from Rome..

Have you search for what odinani is all about?
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

You know me nah I have done that already, he's no where to be found. Defend ur idol that was caged inside the shrine of kaaba, there's no diff between you and him

And No I don't know you Mr. Unfortunate One a worshipper of a smitten god.
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lukuluku69:

And No I don't know you Mr. Unfortunate One a worshipper of a smitten god.

ERU IKU, Hopeless and Clueless jihadi, is like you want me to reformat ur brain as usual
Re: Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims by GeneralDae: 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lukuluku69:

But do you remember when The Israelites made a golden calf? Yahweh/Jehovah commanded Moses to kill those involved. Over 3,000 were killed that day. Why didn't Yahweh banish them or at least leave them in the wilderness? Why say kill them all? Also, a man was stoned to death on the order of Moses for breaking the Sabbath, why not exile but kill?
Very good question, sonmvayina this is a question to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

lets work together / Are You Smarter Than An Atheist? / Calling All Atheists! I Need This Argument Destroyed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.