Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Four Ways I Can Help Make Your Secondary School Stand Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Four Ways I Can Help Make Your Secondary School Stand Out (286 Views)

In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Ways I Can Help Make Your Secondary School Stand Out by Oduok(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
1. SCIENCE PRACTICALS: Nigerian schools have deficiency in practicals and it affects the quality of Doctors, Engineers, and Scientists we produce. Is your school new? I can get a very little amount of money from you and buy apparatus for Chemistry, Physics, and Biology Practicals. Design experiments you can start with then with time you keep buying other apparatus till you have everything that is stipulated by the regulatory bodies. For old schools, I can come around on contract to cordinate and execute science practicals.

2. ICT: This is the bedrock of modern day career. There is ICT in every discipline now. I can come around and help you set-up your ICT Lab, with a system or two - to start with. You will upgrade with time. If you are running WAEC Syllabus you will need MS Office, Graphics Suites, and BASIC Programming software. If you are running NABTEB Syllabus you will need the above tools. The only difference is that you will substitute AutoCAD for BASIC. I can assist your school to cordinate this.

3. BASIC TECHNOLOGY WORKSHOP: All professionals would end up using tools and equipment and this has made BST compulsory in our secondary schools. I can get very little amount of money from you to set-up a workshop. This workshop will expose your students to practicals in the area of technology. You will save cost of maintenance as the students would be the ones to handle minor repairs, services and products for you.

4. JETS Club: Junior Engineers, Technicians and Scientists club is one club I can help setup in your school. The students in schools i've assisted so far keep rolling out testimonies.

Make your school outstanding today. Let me give you the Technical support. 07037263653 (Odfid Technical Services ... Ensuring competence).

Find out more: https://odfidtechnicalworld..com/2020/09/four-ways-i-can-help-make-your.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Smart Are You?solve This Simple Question / Digital Marketing Course / Help With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.