Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Actress Bukunmi Oluwasina Get Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Bukunmi Oluwasina Get Married (799 Views)

Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) / Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) / Bukunmi Oluwasina: No Man Can Touch Me Anyhow In Romantic Scenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Bukunmi Oluwasina Get Married by Todunfamous01(f): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
The talented actress bukunmi oluwashina get married to a long time lover of eleven years back who was named EBUN,am proud to say that bukunmi oluwashina is a good example to the youngs and the entertaiment industry.i was inspired by bukunmi oluwashina to start my music and comedy career being my role model in the industry i love her and promote her work anywhere i find my self.bukunmi is not only a talented actress but a lady that has respect for both the young and elders and this make everyone in the entertaiment industry love her.bukunmi oluwashina recieve many donations on her wedding day.thanks for ready add me on facebook just click
https://facebook.com/todunfamous9

Re: Actress Bukunmi Oluwasina Get Married by Enudapan: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
Congrats shaa

1 Like

Re: Actress Bukunmi Oluwasina Get Married by Goldp5988(f): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congratulations dear, your home is blessed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Pics, Video, Of Bbnaija Erica & Long Lost Dad Bonding During Her Party / Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet As She Shares Unclothed Nude Pictures Of Herself / Confusion On Twitter As Lady Celebrate Her Mom's 31st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.