Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs (54720 Views)

BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) / Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction / Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by BrutusOj(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2020
Ozo is a virgin, na for biggie house he wan start dating, the guy go start with the wrongest babe wey tear eye reach back. cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2020
She goofs because Nengi's hug and tears were fake.

5 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Anaerobi(m): 8:47am On Sep 21, 2020
Dreyton36:

Funny, even Chelsea fans are rejecting Ozo , who should we pass him to , i 8_2 mention names oo
Hahahahahaha... I personally 8-2 see this hate statement.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by sonofanarchy(m): 8:47am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Kingrefreshed: 8:48am On Sep 21, 2020
muchroom:
Ozo attempted kissing Nengi as he was evicted but she dodged his lips turning her face sideways. Vee who saw the whole drama could not help letting out a goofy smile at the "heartbroken" Ozo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF2T-7ZqJIM

Even OZO disappointed APshits

1 Like

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Dshocker(m): 8:48am On Sep 21, 2020
That guy is a mumu man
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by merits(m): 8:49am On Sep 21, 2020
G

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2020
This Ozo is annoying.
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by tfash96(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2020
Waiting for those bbn haters.. They do sound as if they've made it in life by not following bbn.. Very crazy set of people

11 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Teejay13(m): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2020
It has been said severally that: if a man want to be successful, he should stay of women.

Na yansh follow kill ozo.

9 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Neddstark: 8:52am On Sep 21, 2020
Ozo just doesnt understand. Hoes dont love

18 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by NaijaCover(m): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by webmaster99(m): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2020
the eyes needs to be taken good care of today, this our solution brightens the eye and cures all eye diseases
call us today to buy the eye guide for a paltry sum of #1000 naira only
do call 09032884494
thanks

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Xavie(m): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2020
jericco1:
Ozo is goat
All these ladies saying that they want a man like Ozo in their life are saying trash!
What happened to being an alpha male?
I hope Ozo learns from this. angry
Fact... if man like Ozo toast dem real life dem no go gree

14 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Proffdada: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2020
She played him wella
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by jaytime(m): 8:55am On Sep 21, 2020
The Nengi girl really suffered in that guy's hand. She can now heave a sigh of relief.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by BrutusOj(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2020
Vee is a wicked girl cheesy cheesy..kissing wey she just de waste for Neo anyhow fa. Initially, I thought it was all game by Ozo untill he was evicted and guy man was still shouting Nengi I love you.

21 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by atoleybaba(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2020
Memberclub:
That was embarrassing assfuck.
Wicked girl
how is she wicked? na by force to kiss?

3 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Bar1941(m): 8:58am On Sep 21, 2020
Ozo na the mumu of the year, na people like this de make women do unnecessary yanga.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Adgraced: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2020
I was embarrassed for the Ozo guy. And it seems he genuinely loves the girl. But then most ex beauty queens go for men with big bucks. Wetin Ozo get for now? Could be one of the reasons the girl is rejecting him

11 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by RomanianNinja: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2020
I admire the way Ozo behaves. Truth is always pursue what you want in life and that's what he is doing. There is no shame in loving someone rather it is a shame not to love

6 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by mattmogan88: 8:59am On Sep 21, 2020
THIS VERY SHAMEFUL

SHAKING MY HEAD

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by kenzysmith: 8:59am On Sep 21, 2020
that girl use charm on ozo if she had kiss him d jazz would be release ozo Nigerians should use their head did u see how ozo behave yesterday and u think it was normal? he almost cry saying I love you Nnegi , Nnegi I love uuuu after d show Nnegi will undo that jazz and move on DAT gal is spiritual than u think.

12 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by meobizy(f): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2020
Ozo’s departure pained me because of how it affected Nengi. Thank God because his mental health can go back to normal. She tried her best to keep him in the house next week and yet it wasn’t good enough. She’ll feel his absence though, I’m overconfident of it.
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by EmperorMaria: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2020
hush15:

Never again bros.

We will rather sell Chelsea. The guy is just annoying. I can bet the guy na virgin self and some virgin sharp pass did guy I swear.

Vee wicked sha, make I no lie

Vee dat is being softly abused by Neo? Girls really luv bad boyz

8 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by vickydevoka(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2020
No be ozo fault . Na de parents fault. Aw fine boy lyk dat know no him value.

17 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Skymason20(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2020
imagine been a Chelsea fan like me, and supporte apc in edo, and you watch this shit show call bb9ja .. sad weekend. sad days

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Primusinterpares(m): 9:01am On Sep 21, 2020
Looks really deceives.
Na liposuction dey make this guy simp upandan.

Ozo doesn't know what love is. How can you be falling in love in a movie when falling in love is not part of the script

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Goldenfinger: 9:01am On Sep 21, 2020
So las las laycon will now lay nengi and dorathy,he might do party and oyo will be watching from home.anodo new synonym 4 simp is ozo,so u can say u are jst simp or ozo
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Primusinterpares(m): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2020
RomanianNinja:
I admire the way Ozo behaves. Truth is always pursue what you want in life and that's what he is doing. There is no shame in loving someone rather it is a shame not to love
There us a big disgrace loving someone who obviously doesn't love you back

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by ukaface(f): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2020
Y'all just making mountain out of mole hill.

Nengi's act of refusing his kiss ain't that embarrassing the way you guys are hyping it. It may even go unnoticed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 20 Highest Grossing Nigerian Movies Of All Time / Tega Gets Her First Endorsement Deal After Her Eviction From BBNaija (Video) / 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.