Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs (54742 Views)

BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) / Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction / Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by TreaSuretunde: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2020
OZO, You mean, you never see woman wah fine pass this girl?
you are a disgrafaction to the association of Nigeria fine boys.
corona kill you dere.

5 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by kristo123: 9:54am On Sep 21, 2020
Poor Ozo
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by KrustyKrab: 9:59am On Sep 21, 2020
ukaface:
Y'all just making mountain out of mole hill.

Nengi's act of refusing his kiss ain't that embarrassing the way you guys are hyping it. It may even go unnoticed.

Ha!! shocked 600 years for you. It was so glaring obvious that a young lad of about 6 years would code what went on there.. grin

And vee's reaction was divine cheesy

I Love Krabby Patty.. tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by blingxx(m): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2020
ukaface:
Y'all just making mountain out of mole hill.

Nengi's act of refusing his kiss ain't that embarrassing the way you guys are hyping it. It may even go unnoticed.

Even Vee(witch) and Doramilk laughed at him tho cheesy ozo is not only a simp, he disgraced his manhood, his family and tribe on national TV angry

4 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by greypencils: 10:05am On Sep 21, 2020
EmperorMaria:

Vee dat is being softly abused by Neo? Girls really luv bad boyz
That is the fact. At the very worst, they love a Good-bad boy, not a good-good boy, definitely not a virgin nor a simp.

3 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by ODJ124(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2020
moneyissweet:
His brain will reset as he come out now... Dude fall my hands yakataa

I swr.... make him find another girl

1 Like

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by derbykol(f): 10:13am On Sep 21, 2020
RomanianNinja:
I admire the way Ozo behaves. Truth is always pursue what you want in life and that's what he is doing. There is no shame in loving someone rather it is a shame not to love
But he over did it na.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by jericco1(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2020
stanliwise:
instead of you to read book, you dey here shout Alpha male.
For real life you go worst pass Ozo. Lion online

Read book?
The books I have read in this life, I'm not sure you and your posterity will ever come close to reading half of it angry

1 Like

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Sholaco: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2020
StagethemTVee:
After all the life lectures Ebuka and Neo just gave this Ozo boy,he still tried to kiss Nengi.
our people says and i quote "the dog that will be perish would not listen to the whistle of the hunter" so sad. A real man will keep little space!
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Riodebla: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2020
his too dull for my liking his not a good striker

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Donpaper: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2020
codeigniter:
most of u guys did not watch the show. ozo did kiss nengi, and nengi did like ozo, she was the only housemate to weep on others eviction, and she did refer to ozo as best friend. yes, ozo over pampered nengi with love, but that what most of what people in love do, but even 16 year guy will come here and be forming alpha male, not everybody is that, in fact more men in reality are like ozo
All men are alpha men by creation, but society and religion as well as parental ( motherly) upbringing sniff out all the cavemaness. Women are wired to respond to masculinity( alpha traits) like: confidence, cockiness, humor, success etc while men are wired to respond to feminity( yansh, boobs beauty etc) Therefore when a girl lacks these traits, men are not naturally attracted, while when a guy lacks theirs, babes are not attracted. So, it is not really Bad guy/Bad girl, but being real, being A REAL MAN nature made you to be without conditioning and limitations.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by KingEzem: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2020
Otopoooooooooooooooooooooooo it's alright
I feel for this nigger he's only crime was to fall in love.
I salute you ozo for showing your feelings you are rare.
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by iykee101(m): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2020
Ozo is not a playboi personified anyway because if he was once a womaniser,i couldnt see the reason why he could be persuading a lady to love him so girls ozo's kind of person is rare to meet and i truly knew that alot of viewers have been criticising him but girls,go for ozo kind man for real love unconditionally
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by ukaface(f): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2020
KrustyKrab:

Ha!! shocked 600 years for you. It was so glaring obvious that a young lad of about 6 years would code what went on there.. grin

And vee's reaction was divine cheesy

I Love Krabby Patty.. tongue
it only got noticed when y'all started overhyping the matter.
And it's nothing to be termed disgraceful. Lot of you guys have gotten same treatment only that it wasn't on national TV.

The only glaring reaction was vee's and I didn't immediately connect it to ozo's curved kiss until the video started getting over hyped.
600 years for all of una...
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Ijcharis(f): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2020
Just dey wait for their reunion sha

Finally, she don reveal why she always refuse Ozo proposal

BBNaija 2020: Nengi Reveals Why She Refused to Accept Ozo's Proposal
https://news.1app.online/bbnaija-2020-nengi-reveals-why-she-refused-to-accept-ozos-proposal/

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by stanliwise(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2020
jericco1:

Read book?
The books I have read in this life, I'm not sure you and your posterity will ever come close to reading half of it angry
Abeg quench jare!
Your two post I have read so far is nothing to write home about.
A man who read, speaks from shoulders of giants.
How many great men shout ”Alpha males”. Those are for teenagers building self esteem around women grin grin grin grin
Bleep off kid

1 Like

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by ukaface(f): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2020
blingxx:

Even Vee(witch) and Doramilk laughed at him tho cheesy ozo is not only a simp, he disgraced his manhood, his family and tribe on national TV angry
hiaaaaaaaaa,cut the guy some slack jare. We express love in different ways,at a point I also felt embarrassed for him with all his nengi Waka about situation, but then, dude was expressing his affection. Nengi pressed his mumu button real hard.
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by stanliwise(m): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2020
ukaface:
it only got noticed when y'all started overhyping the matter.
And it's nothing to be termed disgraceful. Lot of you guys have gotten same treatment only that it wasn't on national TV.

The only glaring reaction was vee's and I didn't immediately connect it to ozo's curved kiss until the video started getting over hyped.
600 years for all of una...
Same thing on my mind o. Something wey Dey happen everyday for area. Even some boys can sell their mother rapper to buy birthday gift for a girl. Because na TV na everybody dey catch cruise especially those teenager shouting “simp”

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by stanliwise(m): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2020
iykee101:
Ozo is not a playboi personified anyway because if he was once a womaniser,i couldnt see the reason why he could be persuading a lady to love him so girls ozo's kind of person is rare to meet and i truly knew that alot of viewers have been criticising him but girls,go for ozo kind man for real love unconditionally
Ozo don’t understand simple social psychology when it comes to someone he is attracted to.
He was too available.
Too vulnerable
Too transparent
Too loyal.

He destroyed all the guy codes. He also become possessive. Nengi too on the other hand was enjoying the drama and was pumping the adrenaline in Ozo more and more. She should have stopped the relationship. I don’t understand what the “he is my friend” talk is all about.

4 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Dreamliner787(m): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2020
reflecteen:
Ozo breaking the G-code

I swear.. fine boy like him
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by LedRock: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2020
stanliwise:

Same thing on my mind o. Something wey Dey happen everyday for area. Even some boys can sell their mother rapper to buy birthday gift for a girl. Because na TV na everybody dey catch cruise especially those teenager shouting “simp”
It hasn't happened to every guy stop trying to force what is happening in your life on others.

6 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Eberex(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2020
VEE EXPRESSION WAS PRICELESS

1 Like

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Lacash: 10:52am On Sep 21, 2020
muchroom:
Ozo attempted kissing Nengi as he was evicted but she dodged his lips turning her face sideways. Vee who saw the whole drama could not help letting out a goofy smile at the "heartbroken" Ozo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF2T-7ZqJIM
some guys are like this though, buh it pains me a lot seeing this kinda shit....Set awon Zonal grin
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by King44(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2020
AerialMapper:
Weak man!

He was begging for a kiss! Loike...the other ladies were waiting to hug him and wish him well and he was there holding Nengi and begging for a pity kiss

She didn't give in; rather as he made his journey to the lips, at the last minute she swerved and gave him cheek.

I hope he watches the videos and sees how he has been mocked; this will help him get over her.

Are you serious lawd ...
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Amaechi9(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2020
etcsines:
Do you think you about celebrities?

Answer a few questions about them and win money directly into your bank account.
link
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by stanliwise(m): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2020
LedRock:
It hasn't happened to every guy stop trying to force what is happening in your life on others.
I understand you lack comprehension. You are not alone.
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by DANNYBELT(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Ogaonos: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2020
Nbotee:
Ozo is the National Chairman, Association of Nigerian Simps.. His mumu is inconclusive.. Atleast Tony Umez used to chop love potion in his roles
they dey here too.nd are every where.dt why u have too much entitlement ladies nwadays.
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by SIRRITE: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2020
codeigniter:
most of u guys did not watch the show. ozo did kiss nengi, and nengi did like ozo, she was the only housemate to weep on others eviction, and she did refer to ozo as best friend. yes, ozo over pampered nengi with love, but that what most of what people in love do, but even 16 year guy will come here and be forming alpha male, not everybody is that, in fact more men in reality are like ozo

Oga nengi never allow ozo to kiss him never, u dey lie.
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Ogaonos: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2020
StagethemTVee:
After all the life lectures Ebuka and Neo just gave this Ozo boy,he still tried to kiss Nengi.
have notice one thing most girls for sch Nd below 23yrs love players Nd already made man but pretend publicly to appreciate love.. because they are players.that why have stop entertaining guys who come online to preach how to be a real man.they are simp or would be simp.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2020
It's clear,Nengi is the type that will just hang around and eat all Ozo's money without him seeing her pants..its written all over her...Mean while dude na big Oluku coz if it's obvious you can't get what you want,Why not just move ahead and find another chic?!

1 Like

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Ogaonos: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2020
Samakus:
If SIMPs no dey suffer eh, make I chop amoeba.

Even girls dey shame for Ozo Simpson
jux notice vee laugh at him but later Wen player chop her she go dey cry online.nd other simp boys go dey blast the guy.dt who ladies esp 23yrs below.LET ME WARN BOYS HERE ABEG DNT EVER FALL IN LOVE WITH A CAMPUS GIRL.THEY ARE ALL PLAYERS.MAKE GOOD FRIENDSHIP OR TAKE THEM AS SIDE CHICKS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 20 Highest Grossing Nigerian Movies Of All Time / Tega Gets Her First Endorsement Deal After Her Eviction From BBNaija (Video) / Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.