Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs (54745 Views)

BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) / Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction / Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by mamaafrik(m): 11:47am On Sep 21, 2020
RomanianNinja:
I admire the way Ozo behaves. Truth is always pursue what you want in life and that's what he is doing. There is no shame in loving someone rather it is a shame not to love
if i throw you this wheel spanner,you no go survive am,if me i born pikin and baba ewetomi tell me say hin go turn ozwo like this,i go use am do sacrifice to the gods ni.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Burgcudi(m): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nbotee:
Ozo is the National Chairman, Association of Nigerian Simps.. His mumu is inconclusive.. Atleast Tony Umez used to chop love potion in his roles

Lol
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by galaxy2020(m): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
This guy mumu plenty well...why kill ursef for a girl who can't return same affection? This ozo must be from Benue state not a real Igbo man.
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Graysons: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
This Nengi girl na real ogodwu. grin the girl don earn my respect.

4 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Price442: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
muchroom:
Ozo attempted kissing Nengi as he was evicted but she dodged his lips turning her face sideways. Vee who saw the whole drama could not help letting out a goofy smile at the "heartbroken" Ozo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF2T-7ZqJIM
I pitty this guy.....mumu
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by lightangel65i(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
Jirehlove:
Poor Ozo......But Nengi dey cry na now her eye go clear

Na fake tears, she one trend

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by lightangel65i(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
saaphiere:
She goofs because Nengi's hug and tears were fake.

Chop knuckle, may God bless the woman wey born you
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Trybes:
If dt luv by Ozo is damn real Nengi is gonna look for him later.
Exactly that is what people don't seem to understand.
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by malele(m): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
ODJ124:
grin I feel so pained by that action of nengi..
she isn't Really in love with ozo.(they call him simp)..
That was so embarrassing... it shouldn't have happened...

Ozo should source for babe else where ...
can't take such shit...

it was embarrassing..

Even if u flog that boy 30 strokes of that cane, he won’t change, it’s really craze a guy as handsome as that guy can behave like this to a woman

1 Like

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by ODJ124(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
malele:

Even if u flog that boy 30 strokes of that cane, he won’t change, it’s really craze a guy as handsome as that guy can behave like this to a woman
I swr someone that babes will be trooping in droves
to please... such a handsome guy. just fall our hands

1 Like

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by ODJ124(m): 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
malele:

1 Like

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by tonididdy(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nbotee:
Ozo is the National Chairman and Life President Association of Nigerian Simps.. His mumu is inconclusive.. Atleast Tony Umez used to chop love potion in his roles
If it weren't for cameras, we all for conclude say Nnegi give am love portion but this e own na follow come.

4 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by KrustyKrab: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
ukaface:
it only got noticed when y'all started overhyping the matter.
And it's nothing to be termed disgraceful. Lot of you guys have gotten same treatment only that it wasn't on national TV.

The only glaring reaction was vee's and I didn't immediately connect it to ozo's curved kiss until the video started getting over hyped.
600 years for all of una...

Nahh not in this case.. This is a truck load of disgrace. The signs were there. I mean how would you incessantly flock around a girl that doesn't really vibe with you.

C'mon! dude should get a grip of himself and save the remaining fabric of self worth he has(if only there is any) and bounce.

Maybe, just maybe this viral video will serve as an eye opener for him to see how nengi has subtly hypnotise his sorry arse while understanding the game plan perfectly and also, making him an object of mockery and humour for the satisfying appetite of the large audience..

Nengi's tears were fickle and very fake.

I Love Krabby Patty.. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Mindclinic: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
Abeg make una patronise me to see food chop, biko. cry

1 Like

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by hekkyboi: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dreyton36:

Funny, even Chelsea fans are rejecting Ozo , who should we pass him to , i 8_2 mention names oo
damn niggarrrrrr
this banter is too deep yo!
dey gonna come for u niggarrrrrr
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by hekkyboi: 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
Jirehlove:
Poor Ozo......But Nengi dey cry na now her eye go clear
pls I need to know how person wey Dodge kiss how her eyes go take clear
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nbotee:
Ozo is the National Chairman and Life President Association of Nigerian Simps.. His mumu is inconclusive.. Atleast Tony Umez used to chop love potion in his roles
just remembered watching Tony Umez movies and remembered dude was the greatest simp of all times
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by vislabraye(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
RomanianNinja:
I admire the way Ozo behaves. Truth is always pursue what you want in life and that's what he is doing. There is no shame in loving someone rather it is a shame not to love

At what point do you stop ? It's a shame to be made a fool of.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Duke111: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dreyton36:

Funny, even Chelsea fans are rejecting Ozo , who should we pass him to , i 8_2 mention names oo

I 2_8 dis guy�

1 Like

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by tightpussy156: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
This one na really Jew,Bleep up man.he mumu get degree.right from day one you have been rejected by this babe yet you still they fool yourself follow am.simp sighted,5 gbosa for all alpha guys.who quote me should hug transformer.
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by fbiz: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
No doubt, Ozo is going to miss the "House" and everyone that has played as a housemate in the BBNaija2020 season. He will miss Nengi the most certainly.

Check out this:
Skmei Fashion Business Men's Quartz Wristwatch Waterproof- Golden
Fashionable luxury business Gold calendar watch. Its unique appearance attracts everyone's attention. It is designed with high-quality materials, adding a sense of refinement to your modeling. This beautiful watch is designed for your personality and style.

This watch is waterproof and suitable for outdoor activities of your choice.

With symbolic accessories to express. This gold calendar waterproof watch is perfect for social and business events. Gold panel is the design of a luxurious fashion watch. Its excellent quality design makes it suitable for all occasions. It's made of high quality steel because it's worth it. Buy now and stay fashionable.

Specifications:
Movement: quartz movement
Model: 9166
Net weight: 87g
Mirrors: glass mirrors
Case: zinc alloy
Strap: 304 stainless steel strap
Buckle: stainless steel
Waterproof: 30 meters of domestic waterproof
Function: time, calendar

Nationwide delivery.

Get it here: https://flutterwave.com/store/folrunbizmarketing/iy1yksy8gp2e

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
Trybes:
If dt luv by Ozo is damn real Nengi is gonna look for him later.
You think?
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by richie240: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
Teejay13:
It has been said severally that: if a man want to be successful, he should stay of women.

Na yansh follow kill ozo.

Oinnn, which 'yansh' killam?
Na d 5-inches wey dey dangle between his thighs killam.

So, because money is enticing, shd we exonorate d thief and (instead) blame d money for making d thief commit the crime of stealing it?

We all SHOULDVbear responsibility for our actions.
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by richie240: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
Adgraced:
I was embarrassed for the Ozo guy. And it seems he genuinely loves the girl. But then most ex beauty queens go for men with big bucks. Wetin Ozo get for now? Could be one of the reasons the girl is rejecting him
Na 1 of d main wahala africa get be dt.
We always attach beauty to anything fair in complexion.

Oyibo ppl don don give us independence tey-tey, but them still dey colonize our mind.

The girl fair well-well, but .....dts all to it.
if u picture her in a black skin, u go see say she's just AVERAGE!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by RuggedSniper: 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
muchroom:
Ozo attempted kissing Nengi as he was evicted but she dodged his lips turning her face sideways. Vee who saw the whole drama could not help letting out a goofy smile at the "heartbroken" Ozo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF2T-7ZqJIM
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by earnit3: 2:04am On Sep 22, 2020
Oh
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Udeyhere: 2:18am On Sep 22, 2020
Ozo fund his missing lib in BBN
Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by Kingdanfodio: 4:56am On Sep 22, 2020
Dreyton36:

. Hope say no be my barca get that 8-2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tega Gets Her First Endorsement Deal After Her Eviction From BBNaija (Video) / Top 20 Highest Grossing Nigerian Movies Of All Time / Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.