Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life (65640 Views)

Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) / Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) / Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by Kubernetes: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
ggirl4real:

Any prove that the " Almighty God" created the universe or created man?

Yeah.I won't wanna waste my time,but from your response,I presume you kinda wanna learn and engage intelligently unlike most arrogant atheists who ends up insulting people when they are connered.

So...
Big bang was discovered in 1920 by a Belgian scientist.Also not long scientist found out that 80% of the cell unit is made up of water.
Well 1,500 years,an illiterate Arab got a revelation.See below:

[Quran 21.30] Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the Earth were meshed together then We ripped them apart? And then We made of water everything living? Would they still not believe?

Following this big explosion, Allah "turned to the sky, and it had been (as) smoke. He said to it and to the earth: 'Come together, willingly or unwillingly.' They said: 'We come (together) in willing obedience" Quran(41:11).

Thus the elements and what was to become the planets and stars began to cool, come together, and form into shape, following the natural laws that Allah established in the universe.

The Qur'an further states that Allah created the sun, the moon, and the planets, each with their own individual courses or orbits as thus below:

"It is He Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon; all (the celestial bodies) swim along, each in its rounded course" Quran (21:33).
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by ggirl4real: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kubernetes:

Yeah.I won't wanna waste my time,but from your response,I presume you kinda wanna learn and engage intelligently unlike most arrogant atheists who ends up insulting people when they are connered.

So...
Big bang was discovered in 1920 by a Belgian scientist.Also not long scientist found out that 80% of the cell unit is made up of water.
Well 1,500 years,an illiterate Arab got a revelation.See below:

[Quran 21.30] Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the Earth were meshed together then We ripped them apart? And then We made of water everything living? Would they still not believe?

Following this big explosion, Allah "turned to the sky, and it had been (as) smoke. He said to it and to the earth: 'Come together, willingly or unwillingly.' They said: 'We come (together) in willing obedience" Quran(41:11).

Thus the elements and what was to become the planets and stars began to cool, come together, and form into shape, following the natural laws that Allah established in the universe.

The Qur'an further states that Allah created the sun, the moon, and the planets, each with their own individual courses or orbits as thus below:

"It is He Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon; all (the celestial bodies) swim along, each in its rounded course" Quran (21:33).

First of all, I'm not an Atheist

Secondly, I don't believe in Islam so you can't give me quotes from Koran as prove of God's existence. I'm sure even the Christian folks will disagree with you because you are not explaining your point from the Bible

So you see, Christians have their own version just like Islam and other religions. All of them claim to be right.

I need generally accepted and verified truths, not just beliefs from years of indoctrination into a particular religion
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by Ayilara1(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
ggirl4real:

Don't mind me jare

I just feel like not believing in some things and I'm happy about it until when someone can convince me to believe otherwise

You're agnostic - a type of atheism.
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by merieam16(f): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
ggirl4real:

Don't mind me jare

I just feel like not believing in some things and I'm happy about it until when someone can convince me to believe otherwise
Okay o i pray u find
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by ggirl4real: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
merieam16:
Okay o i pray u find

Thank you for your time and understanding
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by Horokrox: 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
soleexx:

Billions obviously
Noooo! The planet is an Exoplanet that's in the Milky Way Galaxy probably hundreds of Light Years away from the Earth �
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by mezerite: 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
ggirl4real:

Science solves verifiable problems, religion only gives hope

Science does not assume to be perfect unlike religion

I prefer science to religion anyday anytime

Science has explained how egg and sperm combine to form a living being. You can choose to believe the Bible or science. It's your right Sir

Inability of science to disprove any knowledge recorded in the bible, makes Bible more reliable and dependable than science.
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by mmyfarmsltd(m): 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
Arthurity1:

With our current technology, we are not nearly ready for an alien invasion.... Forget the crap Hollywood sells to you, if an alien invasion should start, there would be no single human left on earth.

Rapture.
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by mmyfarmsltd(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
ggirl4real:

Science solves verifiable problems, religion only gives hope

Science does not assume to be perfect unlike religion

I prefer science to religion anyday anytime

Science has explained how egg and sperm combine to form a living being. You can choose to believe the Bible or science. It's your right Sir

Can science produce a sperm cell or egg?
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by ggirl4real: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ayilara1:

You're agnostic - a type of atheism.

I did not know ooo but what if I say I'm not Agnostic nor Atheist nor anything? Is it not possible

Can I be forced to be a Christian even if I've used my mouth to say I'm not?

Maybe you can help me know what I really am today

This is my belief: Maybe there's God, maybe there's no God. I will believe any group that can convince me for or against.

Please what am I?
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by ggirl4real: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
mmyfarmsltd:

Can science produce a sperm cell or egg?

Maybe or maybe not.

Can God produce a sperm cell or egg?
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by ggirl4real: 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
mezerite:

Inability of science to disprove any knowledge recorded in the bible, makes Bible more reliable and dependable than science.

To you, not everybody.

You have the right to believe that the Bible is superior

I have the right to believe that science is superior

None of us is breaking any law in the Nigerian Constitution

I only have problem when Christians try to impose the Bible on "unbelievers". Must we all be Christians?
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by WinLABSstores: 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
OJay360:
TBH, science has done more harm than good.
A good example is this covid-19 pandemic, at end of the day we will all praise science for giving us the vaccine but what we are forgetting is what brought the virus in the first place.
Common sense is indeed not common...
Na science chop bush meat?
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by toprealman: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
ggirl4real:
Beautiful

This is why I love science

It keeps evolving with new discoveries, providing solutions to human problems unlike religion which is stagnated.
Depends on what you mean.
Yesterday, a portion of the Bible I have always known made a new fresh meaning and I'm loving the new revelation.
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by ggirl4real: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
toprealman:
Depends on what you mean.
Yesterday, a portion of the Bible I have always known made a new fresh meaning and I'm loving the new revelation.

It also depends on what you mean
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by onojalynk: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
When men thinks they've known and seen it all, then God will decide to lift the curtain a little bit, then we back to the beginning again..
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by dukeprince50: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
Arthurity1:

With our current technology, we are not nearly ready for an alien invasion.... Forget the crap Hollywood sells to you, if an alien invasion should start, there would be no single human left on earth.
it depends on the aliens technology, I doubt there is any technology out there that is above what humans have. Have u seen Russians military power? its like they are planning to take on the whole earth

Aliens doesn't mean they will have super powers with lightening speed and reflexes.
Except they have some godly powers, I doubt humans will loose to them.
But since none of them has invaded earth, that means they don't have what it takes to get to us just as we don't have what it takes to get to them here also, or they simply don't exist.
Humans posses, biological, nuclear, atomic weapons etc.
No Alien could withstand our fighting force
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by mmyfarmsltd(m): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
ggirl4real:

Maybe or maybe not.

Can God produce a sperm cell or egg?

If science can't, someone super natural did produce these cells isn't it?

My brother let man remain man & let God be God.
I'm not asking that man should remain complaisant but man should never ridicule the presence of a supernatural being.

Believe me if Man was God you'll pay for air you breath.
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by osazsky(m): 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Arthurity1:
An organism from that plant would be an unstoppable force here on earth. Like a real life superman.
what of if it's a virus that nothing on earth can never cure or manage..who send them.we already have a lot of problems here on earth they should not come and add to our problem o.na so apolo take start
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by ggirl4real: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
mmyfarmsltd:

If science can't, someone super natural did produce these cells isn't it?

My brother let man remain man & let God be God.
I'm not asking that man should remain complaisant but man should never ridicule the presence of a supernatural being.

Believe me if Man was God you'll pay for air you breath.

I didn't say science can't produce sperm and egg cells. Science keeps evolving and you never can tell about tommorow.

Do you have any verifiable prove of a supernatural being? If yes, show us and you'll see Atheists become Christians

Do you also have any prove that it is God that provide the air we breathe? I'm sure you don't.

All you have as prove is the Bible which you're not even sure if all those events written truly happened. You just choose to believe just as other religions choose not to believe.
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ayilara1:

Don't argue with this people, atheism is an abode of intellectual mirage worldwide, when you come to Africa its even worst. Just set of agnostic that will just tell you proof to us that God exist. They don't know that Question sounds like proof to us that the man that released your sperm into your mother is your father
You be man abeg, they call themselves free thinkers when they are in the bondage of someone else discovery
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by dipsy588(m): 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Issorite when are we leaving? Because I don't have much load to pack
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
WinLABSstores:

Common sense is indeed not common...
Na science chop bush meat?
I nor won insult anybody but you believe say na bush meat cause coronavirus, good for you o, hmmm.
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by Kubernetes: 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
ggirl4real:

First of all, I'm not an Atheist

Secondly, I don't believe in Islam so you can't give me quotes from Koran as prove of God's existence. I'm sure even the Christian folks will disagree with you because you are not explaining your point from the Bible

So you see, Christians have their own version just like Islam and other religions. All of them claim to be right.

I need generally accepted and verified truths, not just beliefs from years of indoctrination into a particular religion

I see,but your rebuttal speaks of a typical atheists.

Well,In Islam,There is only one Almighty God who sent his prophets or Messengers to Mankind to worship him and abide by his laws.The last three were Moses, jesus and Mohammed.

Thanks
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by ggirl4real: 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kubernetes:

I see,but your rebuttal speaks of a typical atheists.

Well,In Islam,There is only one Almighty God who sent his prophets or Messengers to Mankind to worship him and abide by his laws.The last three were Moses, jesus and Mohammed.

Thanks

Thanks for your time

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by nolywe(m): 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
This people will soon discover the planet God sends the dead to....Its not meant for men to discover...let sleeping dogs lie lol
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by ymstar(m): 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
It's alright
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by Arthurity1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
it depends on the aliens technology, I doubt there is any technology out there that is above what humans have. Have u seen Russians military power? its like they are planning to take on the whole earth

Aliens doesn't mean they will have super powers with lightening speed and reflexes.
Except they have some godly powers, I doubt humans will loose to them.
But since none of them has invaded earth, that means they don't have what it takes to get to us just as we don't have what it takes to get to them here also, or they simply don't exist.
Humans posses, biological, nuclear, atomic weapons etc.
No Alien could withstand our fighting force
An alien civilisation that can achieve interstellar travel from their star system to ours, would definitely possess weapons beyond our comprehension. We haven't even traveled to Mars yet! All they wou do is send down drones on reconessence missions, pinpoint our weapon and intelligence strongholds, and rain down Armageddon on us from earth's orbit! They wouldn't even have to set foot on planet earth to kill us all! The weapons we have here on earth are only built for killing ourselves. Even if we mounted nuclear warheads on space rockets, they would be intercepted at the stratosphere. It would be a massacre!

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by inumidun2010(m): 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Science has been helpful to mankind.. But Man because of his selfish intentions manipulated process which sometimes becomes dangerous.. For example I did a course in biochemistry titled HUMAN GENOME PROJECT.. This project was abandoned because of some rational explanation... Imagine if scientists could CLONE a FULL HUMAN BEING (don't say it isn't possible, it was done with DOLLY.. check Wikipedia)...
Science originated from the Scriptures .. Embalming(Jacob), fermentation (Noah planted Vine) , Baking using yeast etc... However , there are some infections or diseases that science have helped.. Check out the woman with the Issue of blood that Jesus Christ healed.. No doctor could heal her.. But today , that woman would be healed without going to church..
Every nation is advancing in research to be at the front in World Affairs.. Sadly , Nigeria is advancing in religion without nothing to show for it.... Na hypocrites full here... In the days of moses, if you have any skin infection(Not only leprosy) you will be placed outside camp ( stigmatization ) because most of those infection are viral or bacterial infection.. God bless Alexander Flemming for discovering Pennicilin...
Many people would still have been STIGMATIZED.. Check for BOTOX
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by Arthurity1(m): 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

Likewise an organism from earth. Don't underestimate the human power.

Other life forms may find it difficult to survive on earth.
Organism on that planet would have evolved to withstand the harsh environment of the planet.. if we humans step foot on that planet, we would be crushed to dust.
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by splashbaby(m): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
Brothers and Sisters Don't be Carried away with all these things.
All these are being said in Preparation for what is about to Happen..

The Saints, All who Believe and Have Accepted Jesus Christ are about to be taken in the Greatest Mystery since the Earth was created. I talk about "The RAPTURE "

After we (the Saints) are Snatched away. The whole World would be Confused.
Listen carefully,
Some Persons would begin to Spread a "Strong Delusion" that the people missing were taken away by Aliens/ UFO's to another Planet!
If you have been Following World Events, you must have heard about UFO's being seen in Different Parts of the World..

See 2thess 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
( Read from 1-11 for better Understanding).

What we Have is Heaven and Earth. Let no one Deceive you.

Most Important! Prepare to Meet JESUS!
To avoid all these Delusions..
Don't be Suprised with all these! Scriptures Must be Fulfilled..

Scientists are Limited..
They Can't Know above their Maker..
They Can't Know above GOD Almighty..

There is no More Time..
I am a Christian but you are derailing this thread with some unnecessary analogy.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by Nawa4you: 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
Brothers and Sisters Don't be Carried away with all these things.
All these are being said in Preparation for what is about to Happen..

The Saints, All who Believe and Have Accepted Jesus Christ are about to be taken in the Greatest Mystery since the Earth was created. I talk about "The RAPTURE "

After we (the Saints) are Snatched away. The whole World would be Confused.
Listen carefully,
Some Persons would begin to Spread a "Strong Delusion" that the people missing were taken away by Aliens/ UFO's to another Planet!
If you have been Following World Events, you must have heard about UFO's being seen in Different Parts of the World..

See 2thess 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
( Read from 1-11 for better Understanding).

What we Have is Heaven and Earth. Let no one Deceive you.

Most Important! Prepare to Meet JESUS!
To avoid all these Delusions..
Don't be Suprised with all these! Scriptures Must be Fulfilled..

Scientists are Limited..
They Can't Know above their Maker..
They Can't Know above GOD Almighty..

There is no More Time..

Olodo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? / Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) / Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.