Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,838 members, 7,956,163 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

The Hybrid Pill Male (alpha And Beta Mix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hybrid Pill Male (alpha And Beta Mix) (256 Views)

We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic / Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks / Postinor 2 Prices In Nigeria (pregnancy Prevention Pill) 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hybrid Pill Male (alpha And Beta Mix) by Kijafun: 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
I have reas many times here about red pillers and alpha males. From observations i have come ti discover that my two brothers are like a mix of alpha and beta males.
They are masters in behaving like redpillers and can switch to beta behavior depending on the situations.
So do you guys think there are such hybrid guys out there also?
Re: The Hybrid Pill Male (alpha And Beta Mix) by Mystiquefia: 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
They are purple pilled. Originally alphas but have been societally brainwashed to do certain things the right (wrong) way.
being redpilled doesn't mean you should be acting like the devil though
Re: The Hybrid Pill Male (alpha And Beta Mix) by GraGra247(m): 12:12am On Sep 21, 2020
Mystiquefia:

being redpilled doesn't mean you should be acting like the devil though

Here you summarized it all. Keep your knowledge intact as well as your humanity.

Else you're no different from the foolish ones you oppose.

(1) (Reply)

End Sars Protest At Main Gate Uniben [video] / Did He Nail It? / Why You Must Add Value To Your Husband || Adams Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.