Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Beware Of Fourshores Travel Agency - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beware Of Fourshores Travel Agency (1322 Views)

If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. / Uber/bolt (taxify) Drivers In Nigeria Beware Of This Scam / How To Spot A Fake Travel Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Fourshores Travel Agency by Travelscamalert: 12:23am On Sep 21, 2020
This is to notify the general public that 4fourshores.travels is a scammer, he uses a canadian WhatsApp number and a nigerian mtn line 07041329924 to cajole people into paying him a sum of 200k and above for an employment offer in canada. He uses the account name CLETUS CHIBUZOR ANADI
ZENITH BANK @zenithbankplc to recieve payment, and then proceeds to use a fake @vfsglobal email to send a fake employment offer. He claims to have an address in Abuja. He doesnt have a physical address. PLEASE BEWARE

Re: Beware Of Fourshores Travel Agency by ecomalchemist(m): 6:51am On Sep 22, 2020
lol, Nigerians and desperation.

If you ask Mrs Ojo to give you 50k to start a small business now, she'd tell you that she doesn't have.

As long as Nigerians remain in perpetual poverty and seek to migrate to the west, these so called fraudsters will have a swell time duping gullible ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fourshores Travel Agency by BelieverDE: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2020
I was already writing a lot before I remembered that someone had posted his experience on how he got back his money.

Read below:
https://www.nairaland.com/6108474/duped-whatsapp-tv-how-recovered
Re: Beware Of Fourshores Travel Agency by 080bjaked(m): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
Travelscamalert:
This is to notify the general public that 4fourshores.travels is a scammer, he uses a canadian WhatsApp number and a nigerian mtn line 07041329924 to cajole people into paying him a sum of 200k and above for an employment offer in canada. He uses the account name CLETUS CHIBUZOR ANADI
ZENITH BANK @zenithbankplc to recieve payment, and then proceeds to use a fake @vfsglobal email to send a fake employment offer. He claims to have an address in Abuja. He doesnt have a physical address. PLEASE BEWARE

So you transferred 200k to a personal account as travel agency abi?
Sorry o
Re: Beware Of Fourshores Travel Agency by iComplain: 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
First thing that i noticed too

Any travel agent that is serious with business , will never use personal account

080bjaked:

So you transferred 200k to a personal account as travel agency abi?
Sorry o
Re: Beware Of Fourshores Travel Agency by Ibyfaith: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Wow , I knew there was something fishy about the guy!

Same question I asked why are you using a personal account and he gave some BS story of how getting funds out of the corporate account takes a week and I asked him which bank they have their account and he mentioned it, unknown to him I’m a banker only to check the account doesn’t exist! I just laugh that this guy is a joker!
Re: Beware Of Fourshores Travel Agency by RS411(f): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2020
This fraudster is even running Facebook and Instagram ads to steal from more people. I was trying to conduct due diligence and found this thread. The business isn't registered with CAC
Re: Beware Of Fourshores Travel Agency by RS411(f): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2020
Attached

Re: Beware Of Fourshores Travel Agency by RS411(f): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2020
Over 60k followers on IG

Re: Beware Of Fourshores Travel Agency by RS411(f): 11:29am On Dec 09, 2020
Cletus Chibuzor Nnadi is a fraudster and a scammer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Notarization Of Gift Deed / Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters / Is Ibadan Safe To Live In With My Australian Wife? Which Area Has Steady Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.