Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

How Do You Make Covenant With God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Make Covenant With God (845 Views)

How Do You Enter Into A Covenant With God For A Particular Target? / About Breaking A Covenant With God / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Make Covenant With God by azammi(m): 2:53am On Sep 21, 2020
Are they any special way to make a fruitful covenant with God and are they any special scriptures for it , I really need help on this anyone with answers please help

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Covenant With God by orisa37: 5:36am On Sep 21, 2020
Becoming a BornAgain Christian is sufficient COVENANT with God.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Covenant With God by azammi(m): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
orisa37:
Becoming a BornAgain Christian is sufficient COVENANT with God.
Yes I know but they are others things to it
Re: How Do You Make Covenant With God by judedwriter(m): 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
azammi:
Are they any special way to make a fruitful covenant with God and are they any special scriptures for it , I really need help on this anyone with answers please help

Stand on God's promises and confess it daily into your life.

God is bonded to His WORD and He will bring it to pass in your life.

“My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.”
— Psalms 89:34

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Covenant With God by azammi(m): 1:20am On Sep 22, 2020
judedwriter:

Stand on God's promises and confess it daily into your life.

God is bonded to His WORD and He will bring it to pass in your life.

“My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.”
— Psalms 89:34
thank you
Re: How Do You Make Covenant With God by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
azammi:
NEVER EVER MAKE A COVENANT WITH GOD !! Anyone who tells you to make one with God is deceiving you and trying to cause you pain and misery!

Instead, focus on obeying the one He already made with you.
Re: How Do You Make Covenant With God by azammi(m): 4:09am On Oct 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
NEVER EVER MAKE A COVENANT WITH GOD !! Anyone who tells you to make one with God is deceiving you and trying to cause you pain and misery!

Instead, focus on obeying the one He already made with you.
why?
Re: How Do You Make Covenant With God by Kobojunkie: 4:18am On Oct 11, 2020
azammi:
why?
Because He has already given you everything you ever want through Jesus Christ, so whatever it is you are hoping to ask Him for, you can already ask Him through submission and obedience of His New Covenant, Jesus Christ.

Ask yourself this, will God ever consider honoring any other covenant apart from the one He has made with you through Jesus Christ, a covenant which already offers you the very Kingdom of Heaven, if you will obey Him?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Make Covenant With God by azammi(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Because He has already given you everything you ever want through Jesus Christ, so whatever it is you are hoping to ask Him for, you can already ask Him through submission and obedience of His New Covenant, Jesus Christ.

Ask yourself this, will God ever consider honoring any other covenant apart from the one He has made with you through Jesus Christ, a covenant which already offers you the very Kingdom of Heaven, if you will obey Him?

true very true thank you
Re: How Do You Make Covenant With God by Realbuzzing(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
azammi:

Can you give me your WhatsApp number, I want to ask you something relating to what you posted about generational curses
Re: How Do You Make Covenant With God by azammi(m): 8:58am On Apr 19, 2022
Realbuzzing:

Can you give me your WhatsApp number, I want to ask you something relating to what you posted about generational curses

(1) (Reply)

[BREAKING] COVID-19: A New Variant Awaits Every Discovered Vaccine, Says Adeboye / Two Pastors Fighting Over Preaching Spot On The Street (video) / As A Christian, Do You Agree With Astrology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.