Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,266 members, 7,849,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

How Do You Enter Into A Covenant With God For A Particular Target? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Enter Into A Covenant With God For A Particular Target? (465 Views)

Giving Pastor Money Monthy As A Covenant Partnership Is Breaking My Home Apart. / Is Wealth Tied To A Particular Religion? / See Why It Will Be Difficult For Many To Enter Into Heaven, Don't Be Deceived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Enter Into A Covenant With God For A Particular Target? by Uzomacharles: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
I need answers regarding the Subject
Re: How Do You Enter Into A Covenant With God For A Particular Target? by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Uzomacharles:
I need answers regarding the Subject
You can't. God does not enter into random Covenants with men. He instead gave men His Laws aka Covenant to live by promising to do all for those who do so. So, if you refuse to obey the Law He has already given to you, what makes you think whatever you have to say to Him matters? undecided

Now, I am aware that your many pastors and mogs have in the past lied to you that men can make Covenants with God but that idea isn't scriptural as it is instead imported by them from pagan beliefs even Babalawo manuals, and you know those have no place with God. So, I suggest that this year, rather than listen to these men continue to lie to you, you pick up scripture to read and learn for yourself fact from the lies. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Enter Into A Covenant With God For A Particular Target? by Uzomacharles: 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You can't. God does not enter into random Covenants with men. He instead gave men His Laws aka Covenant to live by promising to do all for those who do so. So, if you refuse to obey the Law He has already given to you, what makes you think whatever you have to say to Him matters? undecided

Now, I am aware that your many pastors and mogs have in the past lied to you that men can make Covenants with God but that idea isn't scriptural as it is instead imported by them from pagan beliefs even Babalawo manuals, and you know those have no place with God. So, I suggest that this year, rather than listen to these men continue to lie to you, you pick up scripture to read and learn for yourself fact from the lies. undecided

Genesis 12:1-3?
Re: How Do You Enter Into A Covenant With God For A Particular Target? by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
Uzomacharles:
Genesis 12:1-3?
But what has Genesis 12 to do with you? undecided
1. The Lord said to Abram, “Leave your country and your people. Leave your father’s family and go to the country that I will show you.
2 I will build a great nation from you. I will bless you and make your name famous. People will use your name to bless other people.
3 I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse those who curse you. I will use you to bless all the people on earth.” - Genesis 12 vs 1 - 3
If you read the above carefully, you would see that even in the passage above, it was not Abraham who made a Covenant with God but instead, God who gave Abraham His Covenant for Him to live by. Basically, God told Abraham what He, God will do using Abraham —and Abraham had no choice in the matter as all he was required by God to do was not obey Him. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Enter Into A Covenant With God For A Particular Target? by Uzomacharles: 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
But what has Genesis 12 to do with you? undecided
If you read the above carefully, you would see that even in the passage above, it was not Abraham who made a Covenant with God but instead, God who gave Abraham His Covenant for Him to live by. Basically, God told Abraham what He, God will do using Abraham —and Abraham had no choice in the matter as all he was required by God to do was not obey Him. undecided

Okay...
Re: How Do You Enter Into A Covenant With God For A Particular Target? by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Uzomacharles:
Okay...
The Covenant and Law which God gave to you is Jesus Christ. If you do not obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, you will not receive anything from God. undecided

If you are looking for wealth and money and all that sort which are of this world, you probably want to work for it like others who don't even believe in God do. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Love Are Of God / ** / Why Most General Overseers Will Not Be In Heaven After They Die.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.