Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC (36599 Views)

South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) / 'Godfatherism Must End’ — Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Election / Saraki, Dogara, Secondus, Protest Against Osun Election Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC by Zendinho(m): 9:50am On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=Temptee101 post=94149561]

Point of correction OSHOPIKIN grin

Guy.....
Why are you like this.....do you want the baba to hug transformer with that tittle? grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC by kelly72: 9:51am On Sep 21, 2020
I was almost carried away until I realised it was Ocokroachas talking.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC by Goke7: 9:55am On Sep 21, 2020
eyoohood:

Just know one thing for sure, the only difference between apc and pdp is there name. They are the same people. The same ambition (rooting). Let me explain, if for instance one of the big weight like buhari or tinibu pulled out of the apc, and form a more powerful party, the remaining apc you go and form alliance with pdp to challenge them. Secondly, if for instance, we the youths realized how we have been used by these same old cargos in the name of apc and pdp and form a very strong political party strong enough to dethrone them, the next thing you will hear is for them to start campaigning against us that we the youths are fraudstars that we have nothing to offer or them forming alliance (APD) to fight us. Am very tired of hearing the news of this apc and pdp. We the youths need to wake up and fight before it's too late.

we the youths too are sell outs nah, we don't have very strong convictions of what we want, we sell out to the highest bidder even when it makes no sense. There are states that don't even know what good governance is to the extent that even when they see one, they can't recognize it. Too much ignorance out there. I too am tired just want to see systems that work irrespective of what party. We've seen some governors from even pdp, apc or others in the past with very good templates of governance, why don't we build on it, why can't we demand for such folks to lead the pack and shame the ones we know are not worth it. This Politics of if it's not my kind of person he is bad is what is killing our nation
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC by onward4life(m): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
.is it just me or this comment feels a lot like french. The comment even got likes; are there frenchmen also in Nairaland? Just confused

Xcuse mi french then

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC by Sarah20A(f): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2020
jidamsel43:
That is bitter truth.

Obaseki's victory is never a vote of confidence on PDP but a result of divided home. APC was a divided house before the election and no one should expect a clear victory for the party that couldn't resolve it's internal crisis
Edo people voted for Obaseki not Pdp
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC by Royals1st: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2020
GO AND MEET MAMA INKESHI TELL I SAID SHE SHOULD GIVE AKAMU ONE BIG BOW AND AKARA 600 SO THAT YOU CAN EAT IT FOR 600 YEARS ...PEOPLE COME AND SEE TOO MUCH SENSE OOO BRO U CORRECT TOO MUCH SENSE
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC by Stevedegreat(m): 10:15am On Sep 21, 2020
Senator Okorocha making common sense
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:11am On Sep 21, 2020
Guyman02:
Many Nigerians are saying Obaseki defeated Oshiomole, it's as if Ize Iyamu never contested. Oshiomole dominated his campaign to the point that his message was lost to Edo people and the DG of APC Governors forum raised the alarm but was ignored.

That national broadcast to Edo people by Tinubu added salt to injury and was misinterpreted to mean that Tinubu desperately wants to pocket Edo like he has done to some other states politics. His silence and working assiduously from behind the scene would have been better for Ize-Iyamu.

Having Ganduje who was caught on camera stuffing dollars into his pocket and Hope Uzodinma who was 'elected' as Imo State Governor by Supreme Court justices and who came with a Mace belonging to Imo state House Assembly to be used by the factional Edo Assembly members heading the campaign team of APC was a misnomer.
A combination of Governor Zulum and Fayemi who are seen as suave pragmatic gentlemen heading APC campaign would have denied PDP propaganda materials used on electronic billboards in Benin roundabout.

The subtle interference by US, EU and UK threatening visa restrictions denied Ize Iyamu of the much anticipated deployment of federal might, the politicians and heads of security agencies don't want to be added to the list as most of their kids live and school in Europe and America and their loots are also stashed there.
Your analysis is superb, detailed and 100% on point!!!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC by Rawhumper(m): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2020
My People, This man is a scam, he is worse than APC .

This is a strategy to Project himself to be the
Presidential Candidate, am not here to criticise
those that like his Statement, yes his
Statement May be right but we know that old
wine can not last in a new wineskin.

Lets be mightful of those that ruined their
States and forced electoral officers at gunpoint
to declare them winner.

Such people that are Grand patrons of thuggery and violence should be the first to be rooted out.

We Need to stay focused, and not allow ourselves to be carried away by schemers.

Always Remember,without Security in our Society, we cant enjoy our Money,beautiful wives,children, Girl Friends as well as Access to public healthcare.

For those confused with my moniker, Look at
the man Behind the mask not the mask itself.

Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48oO26DXUCA

#EDO2020: OKOROCHA HAILS EDO PEOPLE FOR VOTING AGAINST INJUSTICE

When I saw Adams Oshiomole with Hope Uzodimma Leading the campaign I knew there will be no victory for APC- Rochas said
The President, Rochas Foundation International and former Governor of IMO State, Senator Rochas Okorocha has congratulated the people of EDO for standing firmly against oppression by the dissolved executive council of the APC which led to the defection of Governor Obaseki to another party.

Okorocha insisted that some politicians have taken advantage of PMB’s honesty and patriotism to perpetuate unprovoked chaos and confusion in the party by neglecting the founding fathers of the APC stressing that he had forewarned of the catastrophe that might plaque the party urging Mr President to step-in to avert the total collapse of the APC.

He said;”It is not only PDP members that voted for Obaseki even APC members also voted for him.EDO people did not vote for APC or PDP,they voted against injustice. Edo people are not docile. They voted for justice to be done in EDO state”.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC by Rawhumper(m): 11:38am On Sep 21, 2020
It is a strategy, he knows his own is finnished
in APC so he wants to try to become The
people's man so when he makes move to
rejoin PDP, he will have chances to vie for The
Presidency with the Support of the People.

They Are beginning to realize the relevance
the People are having, so many of them Are
changing tactics so we Nigerians should not be carried away by Anything he says no matter
how good it looks.

If my voice is not considered, a time will come all i have said will manifest.....

People like him destroyed Imo State with half baked roads and infrastructures like flyovers and buildings that collapsed in several areas.
None payment of pensions for 5years in Imo State as well as "familiarization" of Imo State Affairs etc.

I knew he would really show face and aim for 2023.

firo08:
First time to hear him talk sense.
The will of the people has make them humble.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC by Goke7: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2020
Rawhumper:
It is a strategy, he knows his own is finnished
in APC so he wants to try to become The
people's man so when he makes move to
rejoin PDP, he will have chances to vie for The
Presidency with the Support of the People.

They Are beginning to realize the relevance
the People are having, so many of them Are
changing tactics so we Nigerians should not be carried away by Anything he says no matter
how good it looks.

If my voice is not considered, a time will come all i have said will manifest.....

People like him destroyed Imo State with half baked roads and infrastructures like flyovers and buildings that collapsed in several areas.
None payment of pensions for 5years in Imo State as well as "familiarization" of Imo State Affairs etc.

I knew he would really show face and aim for 2023.

and you guys will still be happy to present him as President, issorite
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC by Rawhumper(m): 11:49am On Sep 21, 2020
As much i dislike Adams, i agree with You.

This one is far worse than Adams, at least
Adams left some legacy as NLc Chairman and Ex Gov of Edo but This Okoroawusa has nothing to offer but deceit and chaos.

If PDP accepts him in the name of strategy or whatever, i
will do my best to Work against PDP thru
Social Media and other means, PDP members Take note.

You dont need such People to sink your credibility that is at stake, You trying to redeem.

We are not loyal to any Party, we are here to
fulfill The wish of The People and that is Social Sanity.

mightyhazel:
incoherence..

I will choose oshomole 600 times over this deluded thief.

history will be kind to oshomole for helping to prevent a tinibu like scenerio in our dear imostate courtesy of roches and his family
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC by slivertongue: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2020
okoroacha has finally found his voice. APC na scam is his message
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC by Rawhumper(m): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2020
What do You think am doing here?

Does it Look like i Want to Project him?

Thats why we need You too, your voice and
that of others matters here.

We Need to Work together, irrespective of our
tribe or Religion, as Long as some certain
rotten worms do not get power again, then we Are on our Road to greatness.

I belong to an International Poetry organization(mainly Whites with less than 10 Nigerians as members) and i have certain influence there too.

I believe our Voice will make The difference if we dont relent.

quote author=Goke7 post=94155109]

and you guys will still be happy to present him as President, issorite[/quote]
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC by 2016v2017: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
firo08:
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC by 2016v2017: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
Guyman02:
Many Nigerians are saying Obaseki defeated Oshiomole, it's as if Ize Iyamu never contested. Oshiomole dominated his campaign to the point that his message was lost to Edo people and the DG of APC Governors forum raised the alarm but was ignored.

That national broadcast to Edo people by Tinubu added salt to injury and was misinterpreted to mean that Tinubu desperately wants to pocket Edo like he has done to some other states politics. His silence and working assiduously from behind the scene would have been better for Ize-Iyamu.

Having Ganduje who was caught on camera stuffing dollars into his pocket and Hope Uzodinma who was 'elected' as Imo State Governor by Supreme Court justices and who came with a Mace belonging to Imo state House Assembly to be used by the factional Edo Assembly members heading the campaign team of APC was a misnomer.
A combination of Governor Zulum and Fayemi who are seen as suave pragmatic gentlemen heading APC campaign would have denied PDP propaganda materials used on electronic billboards in Benin roundabout.

The subtle interference by US, EU and UK threatening visa restrictions denied Ize Iyamu of the much anticipated deployment of federal might, the politicians and heads of security agencies don't want to be added to the list as most of their kids live and school in Europe and America and their loots are also stashed there.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC by AutoshalomUSA: 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
[Did Rochas just admit to taking advantage of the quiet President to mess a lot of things up in this country ?

We heard that !!!!
quote author=Discovery4today post=94144674]

When I saw Adams Oshiomole with Hope Uzodimma Leading the campaign I knew there will be no victory for APC- Rochas said
The President, Rochas Foundation International and former Governor of IMO State, Senator Rochas Okorocha has congratulated the people of EDO for standing firmly against oppression by the dissolved executive council of the APC which led to the defection of Governor Obaseki to another party.

Okorocha insisted that some politicians have taken advantage of PMB’s honesty and patriotism to perpetuate unprovoked chaos and confusion in the party by neglecting the founding fathers of the APC stressing that he had forewarned of the catastrophe that might plaque the party urging Mr President to step-in to avert the total collapse of the APC.

He said;”It is not only PDP members that voted for Obaseki even APC members also voted for him.EDO people did not vote for APC or PDP,they voted against injustice. Edo people are not docile. They voted for justice to be done in EDO state”.[/quote]
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC by DTaj: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
From the outset, APC was never a political party. It was an agglomeration of interests.

Although I preferred the party to PDP in 2015 (I still do) for the obvious reason of President Jonathan's absolute loss of control and unbridled corruption under the party, and some good people in APC, it (APC) had always been a disorganized set up.

First, Odigie Oyegun was NOT a leader. The rot started with him as Chairman. He was damn too gentle, bordering on foolishness! Then, Adams Oshiomhole came in as Chairman. He meant well and wanted Governors to respect the party, however, his NLC gra-gra approach finally killed that party!!!

Unfortunately for Nigeria, the alternative, PDP, is replete with thieves, cultists, and outright vagabonds!

This is the time for Nigerians to seek a "3rd Force" of sound professionals, who have absolute love for the country (and not on how much they can steal from it!). They should look for patriotic rich men who can fund them; as it is clear that the Presidency cannot be won by talk and conferences alone, but with huge funds.

Congratulation to Governor Godwin Obaseki!

May God help Nigeria!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
firo08:

The Master of Iberibeism
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC by Tareq1105: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
Discovery4today:

He said;”It is not only PDP members that voted for Obaseki even APC members also voted for him.EDO people did not vote for APC or PDP,they voted against injustice. Edo people are not docile. They voted for justice to be done in EDO state”.

It's too late, Buhari cannot resolve the crisis. Buhari is not a leader. He has lost everything we saw in him before now. We've seen the signal but we shall wait for them.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC by Goke7: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
DTaj:
From the outset, APC was never a political party. It was an agglomeration of interests.

Although I preferred the party to PDP in 2015 (I still do) for the obvious reason of President Jonathan's absolute loss of control and unbridled corruption under the party, and some good people in APC, it (APC) had always been a disorganized set up.

First, Odigie Oyegun was NOT a leader. The rot started with him as Chairman. He was damn too gentle, bordering on foolishness! Then, Adams Oshiomhole came in as Chairman. He meant well and wanted Governors to respect the party, however, his NLC gra-gra approach finally killed that party!!!

Unfortunately for Nigeria, the alternative, PDP, is replete with thieves, cultists, and outright vagabonds!

This is the time for Nigerians to seek a "3rd Force" of sound professionals, who have absolute love for the country (and not on how much they can steal from it!). They should look for patriotic rich men who can fund them; as it is clear that the Presidency cannot be won by talk and conferences alone, but with huge funds.

Congratulation to Governor Godwin Obaseki!

May God help Nigeria!

what would have been the best approach nah, gentleman no work gra gra no work then what would have worked? We talk and talk but no one appreciates how deadly these governors are, that was how they destroyed the pdp before they started rebuilding.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC by Education83: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nice one owerre

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque / Simon Lalong Is New Governors Forum Chairman / Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.