Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria (45143 Views)

PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election / Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet / Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by crafteck(m): 10:50am On Sep 21, 2020
1759ademola:

I told them but you know their level of political illiteracy. Those Almajiris are politically wiser than these Igbo and Edo People.
Godfatherism exists even in corporate organisations.
Nigerians needs godfathers because many of them do not know that Chicken breast has more meat than chicken laps.
Any region should come out and boast of Tinubu's mate they've produced politically.
... The prayer should be to have a godfather that thinks of the people too, not just money, little do they know that whoever wins, na de pipu go still pay...
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by 1759ademola(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=Myself2 post=94149338][/quote]
That was the sense you used for Biafra war. When your life don spoil for SE, they will be bringing you people to Lagos to refurbish your life.
You people are really feeding on us in SW. Your houses for village and you even bring wives.
If SW is like you SE, where would you run to. Ingrate, Xenophobia kill you all for South Africa.
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Access03(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2020
1759ademola:

That was the sense you used for Biafra war. When your life don spoil for SE, they will be bringing you people to Lagos to refurbish your life.
You people are really feeding on us in SW. Your houses for village and you even bring wives.
If SW is like you SE, where would you run to. Ingrate, Xenophobia kill you all for South Africa.
They're much here in Mafoluku. Upto 7 in a single room and still owing house rent. Useless chest-beating people.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by 1759ademola(m): 10:56am On Sep 21, 2020
proclinician:

Unfortunately, Edo is not Lagos.
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2020
Raalsalghul:

I don't know of others, but I hate him for packaging and giving us Buhari.

Look at where we are today.

I bet you don't hate Atiku that much
Or Amechi or Kalu or Rochas
It has to be something else

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by 1759ademola(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

They are angry because they wanted to use the defeat of Obaseki to over hype their slave master Thieefnubuu in preparation for 2023. The Edo no be Lagos mantra pepper them well, they wanted to troll Edo people if APC won. But they got disgraced. Reason why they are not happy even while Edo ppl are rejoicing.

We should just get our Oduduwa republic and leave these SE and SS people to their destiny to suffer. They're very happy with TA Orji's Son being their Speaker, Okorocha's son-in-law being their Governor and Kalu stealing their money without going to Prison.
Our Lagos is already a London to them, we will make them a foreigner, import their ladies and Bang them.
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by KunleyY19(m): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2020
Build up to 2023 will be war in Lagos...
I just pray it doesn't dissolves into tribal clash which I strongly foresee...

My own advice be say...
Jeje ni Omo Eko Lo!
No go do Pass yourself especially if na for this Lagos you dey make your daily bread.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Yebosola(m): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2020
Misterdhee1:

But Lagos is working, and Abia indigenes would even die to be in Lagos. Abia isn't working - and doesn't look like it would in 80 years to come.

grin grin grin We know their game plan, Blind misfits want to show SW road, as if Tinubu is the one that exchange their destiny with kerosene, awon mofos, we've tasted both PDP and APC in SW, we knew where both pinches, not them that runs to SW and allow their Gov to playing with their destiny

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2020
[[s]quote author=1759ademola post=94153854]
We should just get our Oduduwa republic and leave these SE and SS people to their destiny to suffer. They're very happy with TA Orji's Son being their Speaker, Okorocha's son-in-law being their Governor and Kalu stealing their money without going to Prison.
Our Lagos is already a London to them, we will make them a foreigner, import their ladies and Bang them.[/quote][/s]

Stop lying to yourself.

The Orjis are always called out for the maladministration in Abia.

But Afonja is worshipping Thieefnubuu who is enslaving them

I pray una get oduduwa sef
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by proeast(m): 11:08am On Sep 21, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
grin grin grin i pray tinubu contest 2023 i just pray

Honestly, I pray APC gives him their ticket. True to God, the kind beating he will receive and the margin of defeat he will suffer will respect social distance rule grin grin grin

The bullion van general has expired, we are waiting for his burial announcement undecided undecided
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Yebosola(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

pls count Igbos out

Ipob or Igbos? Both are no 1 munus, same Igbos that Ikpeazu and NK are playing with their destiny, I beg leave story grin
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Yebosola(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2020
1759ademola:

Sigidi fe lo so odo Lowe.

Oti bo somi already, even his friends in APC that worked behind the seen doesn't send him this,he is carried away ,who is he 4yrs ago, same koboko he will used on his new godfathers, Ojo lonpe, ipade ki jina.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by proeast(m): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2020
1759ademola:

This guy is sick!
Why are you so bitter and sounding so frustrated?!

FYI, you guys did not contribute more in making Lagos what it is than other Nigerians did. If you're educated and enlightened, you will know that Lagos has a special status in Nigeria, just like Abuja. You that is from Osun has no more rights than any other Nigerian from say Delta, Kano or Enugu.

People are not going to SW more than they are going to the NE, NW or any other region. How is SW more developed than war-torn NE? You are hiding behind Lagos to promote a dead region.

Stop bragging primitively with Lagos because it wasn't of your making! Igbos and others will continue to flood into Lagos as long as Nigeria remains one and those with money will continue to buy up the properties while those with primitive mindsets and rubbish sense of entitlement will be pushed into the slums of neighboring Ogun state and there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by eddyslim(m): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2020
This is a piece thrown at Tinubu.. Weldone Governor OBSEKI. #EdoTrulyNoBeLagos
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Yebosola(m): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2020
1759ademola:

Like where pls? Lekki Bridge was there before Tinubu 1999 Abi? I doubt if you're grown up before 1999 to know how Lagos was. Many of you hypocrites could not breathe for 24 hrs without visiting Lagos. If you could have a place like Lagos in SE, it's Okorocha's son-in-law that will be your Governor.

grin grin grin Toddlers plenty for NL now, where they know pass their village
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Injera(f): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2020
Marine54:
Na this brown teeth dey disturb Nigeria !
At least better than your father.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by oyatz(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2020
4tomandchi:

You people love him so much in Lagos and the south west what difference has he made there other bullion vans driving into his mansion.

The problems of Lagos, S/West and Nigeria in general is systemic failures and wrong societal values.

I am still surprised that you think a single private called Tinubu is the problem.

People like you talk and place too much emphasis on individuals instead of the system.

We should be clamouring for electoral reforms to make votes count instead of demonizing a particular citizen.

It's NOT a crime for citizen Tinubu to belong to a party of his choice, campaign for the candidates of his party and aspire for the highest office in his country like other citizens.

There's is no other Nigerian that's much talked about than Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by oyatz(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2020
ityP:

I called them. They said he is the best thing that has ever happened to Oyo state
Then you have been scammed.

If you are well familiar with the State, you will see that nothing much has happened since 29/05/2019.
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by proeast(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2020
1759ademola:

Our Lagos is already a London to them, we will make them a foreigner, import their ladies and Bang them.

Tinubu is from a rustic and decayed village called Iragbiji in Osun state. He should go and develop his primitive village and leave Nigeria's commercial capital and former federal capital alone.

If just being a Yoruba can not earn you special status in Lagos except the right to do agbero work then I wonder what you're bragging for. Lands will be sold to whoever has the money to buy! You go to the same markets, buy fuel at same price and live as a tenant or landlord depending on your economic status. So stop decieving yourself.
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by adenigga(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2020
Access03:
You people like to misyarn. Joseph Olasunkanmi Tegbe was Late Ajimobi's annointed candidate during the last election. But along the line, Ajimobi needs to bow to the pressure after Tegbe's heritage has been linked to Ondo State and we all know how toxic Ibadan politics. And the reason for supporting Bayo Adelabu Penkelemesi.

Honourably remove that insulting words.

''Misyarn''

During discussion know how to observe decorum.

And check the thread very well, Makinde defeated APC's candidate to prove that not all Southwest states are bootlickers.
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by jumobi1(m): 11:38am On Sep 21, 2020
1759ademola:

Like where pls? Lekki Bridge was there before Tinubu 1999 Abi? I doubt if you're grown up before 1999 to know how Lagos was. Many of you hypocrites could not breathe for 24 hrs without visiting Lagos. If you could have a place like Lagos in SE, it's Okorocha's son-in-law that will be your Governor.

I lived in Lagos from 1989-1998. In that period, Lagos was #1.
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 21, 2020
1759ademola:

Fashola had the funds to build Lekki bridge from the withheld allocations that was done by Obasanjo but released by Yar' Adua. and again you can't class that as an achievement because we are paying toll on that road meaning that Private sector funds was used on that project.
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by DEROX: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2020
KunleyY19:

My own advice be say...
Jeje ni Omo Eko Lo!
No go do Pass yourself especially if na for this Lagos you dey make your daily bread.
I pray for the tribal war so that we will show some people Lagos is not their tribal land. tinubu just need to come out and say outsiders will take over Lagos and turn the indegines to beggars if APC lose I will be happy for the tribal war I hate flat heads, they never mind their business

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by DEROX: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2020
KunleyY19:

My own advice be say...
Jeje ni Omo Eko Lo!
I pray for the tribal war so that we will show some people Lagos is not their tribal land. tinubu just need to come out and say outsiders will take over Lagos and turn the indegines to beggars if APC lose I will be happy for the tribal war I hate flat heads, they never mind their business that's why they are being rejected in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by KunleyY19(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2020
DEROX:
I pray for the tribal war so that we will show some people Lagos is not their tribal land. tinubu just need to come out and say outsiders will take over Lagos and turn the indegines to beggars if APC lose I will be happy for the tribal war I hate flat heads, they never mind their business

It's being brewing gradually since 2015 and 2023 might be the last straw... The tendency is really high... Na legitimate hustlers go just suffer am. Na there the wahala de.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Jostoman: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2020
Nbotee:
Yes ooo... Nigerians are wiser now and eyes don dey clear.. Hunger and govt induced hardship is doing a gud job at resetting so many brains...But the major problem still remains, will the South West have sense
that is a very good question my brother
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by KunleyY19(m): 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
obynzo:

Fashola had the funds to build Lekki bridge from the withheld allocations that was done by Obasanjo but released by Yar' Adua. and again you can't class that as an achievement because we are paying toll on that road meaning that Private sector funds was used on that project.

He could have just taking up the funds and not do anything. Because it's a PPP doesn't mean it's not his achievement who brokered the deal? So because FG for example concessioned Oshodi Airport road to Dangote in exchange of tax means we can't classify it has an achievement... Even Oshodi Interchange is Under IBILE Holdings as a joint venture just like LCC for Lekki Ikoyi...

Fashola was the one who helped sustain Tinubu legacy in Lagos because his performance made people give Tinubu the respect for scouting him out...
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by jumobi1(m): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Check the IGR of Lagos in 1999 and come back with your figures. Then compare it to now.

And please mention such states! Lagos and Abuja are the only places to be in Nigeria. The focus should be on pressuring other states' governors to perform as that's the key to a prosperous country - not all the noises about Lagos!

Fair. I’ve checked Nigeria(sum of all state’s IGR) and individual state’s IGR in 1999 vs today too. I’ve also considered inflation.

Today Lagos is one of the better performing states but let’s not act as if all states started at a level playing field. Lagos started with an advantage and was expected to continue doing better.
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by saintuspapa(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
israelp:
i cnt vote for dat man,..GOD FORBIDE

You have only ONE vote, young man.
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by GreatCracker(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Which state is better than Lagos, bar Abuja? What do you mean by enormous IGR? Google Lagos's IGR in 1999 and come back with your figures. Then compare it to what is obtainable now. Most people, especially those from East would do any thing to be in Lagos because the atmosphere has been created to make people succeed, despite the stress. The question is if Lagos isn't working or hasn't worked, why are indigenes of other states not pressuring their respective governors to change the socio-economic status of their respective states? Why so much focus on Lagos - which ironically is even far better than almost all the states combine? If igbos can use half of the energy that use in countering Bat on leaders from their regions, who have perpetually failed, then we probably would have had a prosperous nation. If Lagosians feel they are okay with the status quo, it's their choice to make. Despite the love Obaseki got, most Edo youths would still do anything to reside and work in Lagos rather than Benin. Why is that so? Hatred should never be mistaken as love for good governance.
I love this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed / Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 / IPOB SIT AT HOME: Aba Records Total Compliance,Total Shutdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.