Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

BBNaija: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly And Scared To Be - Uti - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly And Scared To Be - Uti (288 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija / Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA / Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly And Scared To Be - Uti by NwekeUG(m): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2020
BBNaija: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly And Scared To Be - Uti Nwachukwu

Uti Nwachukwu Writes An Open Letter To Ozo

Media personality and reality show star, Uti Nwachukwu has reacted to the eviction of Ozo from the Big Brother Naija reality show on Sunday September 2020.

IgbereTV reports that Uti Nwachukwu took to his Instagram account to write an open letter to Ozo, in which he stated that Ozo is the man most men are too cowardly and scared to be because they have been toxically conditioned to believe that emotions, vulnerability and expressing love are signs of weakness.

Uti Nwachukwu who admitted that Ozo's love for Nengi was quite extreme, however affirmed that the world needs more extreme love. He added that the love was reciprocated but not in a way the viewers wanted it.

He wrote:

Dear @officialozo__
Competition and all Jokes aside ... YOU ARE A REAL MAN!!!
Don’t let NOBODY!!! Try to shame you for wearing your emotions on your sleeves and Loving with reckless Abandon

The truth is that you are the man that most men are too cowardly and scared to be because we have been toxically conditioned to believe that emotions, Vulnerability and expressing love are signs of Weakness when in fact these are signs of PURE STRENGTH
A lot of us envy this strength and would rather bash.
Was it extreme, yes. But guess what. The world needs more extreme Love

Was it reciprocated YES!! Just not in the way you wanted or let’s just say cameras always hold people back ( TRUST ME I KNOW!)
I’ve been in that house and I know what it’s like to find someone that you feel strongly for. Hence the desire to always want to be around them. THEY WONT GET IT BUT SOME OF US DO

In closing, Brother man you are a rare gem and Most women are praying for partners To Love them like you do!
We applaud you and wish you well. And may the Love you carry in your heart open endless international doors of success and dominion Bro.... Nnam Jisike!!!!
P.s I have cut all my trousers to short Nikka cosof u and I’m wearing one now sef

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFXrnSWhXjz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1365361/bbnaija-ozo-man-men-cowardly-scared-uti-nwachukwu/

Lalasticlala

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly And Scared To Be - Uti by supercase1(m): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2020
kolisokoloko

but the BBN is just a misplaced priority,nigeria got more important issues to attend to instead of BBN
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly And Scared To Be - Uti by LawLab247: 7:55am On Sep 21, 2020
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly And Scared To Be - Uti by Nbotee(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2020
Oh Shut up jare!! U calling being a dum dum Simp manliness
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly And Scared To Be - Uti by SaintBeehot(m): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2020
If this thing reach FP me and lala go get problem.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly And Scared To Be - Uti by meobizy(f): 8:37am On Sep 21, 2020
Ozo should thank Nengi for lasting so long in the game. Without their situationship he would have disappeared in the first month like Jeff last year.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly And Scared To Be - Uti by CosmicPhoenix: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2020
uti just dey whine ozo,the same uti that curved sheila during BBA All Stars grin

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly And Scared To Be - Uti by Randy100: 9:57am On Sep 21, 2020
I am a proud coward. Peace out.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me With Sentiment Analysis Of Netflix In Nigeria / VIDEO: Odion Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government, Calls On UN To Intervene / You Have Money – Nengi Says As She Pleads With Laycon To Buy Her Iphone12 -Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.