Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Edo Election: 'i'll Reveal My Next Line Of Action' - Ize-iyamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: 'i'll Reveal My Next Line Of Action' - Ize-iyamu (229 Views)

PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Election: 'i'll Reveal My Next Line Of Action' - Ize-iyamu by allnewsnigeria: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2020
Expressing gratitude after losing the govenorship seat to the incumbent Governor of Edo State, Godwin Obaseki, the All Progressives Congress' candidate, Osagie Ize-Iyamu, has said that he will reveal his "next line of action soon."

Ize-Iyamu who lost by 84,000 votes to Obaseki said that he along with other party members were "studying the results" of the election...Read more at: https://allnews.ng/news/edo-election-i-ll-reveal-my-next-line-of-action-ize-iyamu

Re: Edo Election: 'i'll Reveal My Next Line Of Action' - Ize-iyamu by Ikillbrokehoess: 8:34am On Sep 21, 2020
Loser grin
Re: Edo Election: 'i'll Reveal My Next Line Of Action' - Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 21, 2020
Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu have not yet learn any lesson, his last action cause him a huge embarrassment and defeat, while take another action that might lead to his death
Re: Edo Election: 'i'll Reveal My Next Line Of Action' - Ize-iyamu by donbachi(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2020
Tribunal to supreme court...nothing go come out.
Re: Edo Election: 'i'll Reveal My Next Line Of Action' - Ize-iyamu by hecomeshome(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2020
It's obvious you can't lead Edo state: failed in PDP and failed in APC.
Pastor Ize, I think your next line of action should be to ask God for mercy, and concentrate on your calling as a pastor.
But Obaseki is very wicked; he sacked Oshiomole through the ward from APC, disgraced him as a chairman and finally, ended his career in politics.
God bless Edolites for standing behind their gov.
Re: Edo Election: 'i'll Reveal My Next Line Of Action' - Ize-iyamu by Passionate888: 9:12am On Sep 21, 2020
Cultist... Imagine him want to pour acid on someone... Thanks to Adams Oshiomole wey expose him.
Re: Edo Election: 'i'll Reveal My Next Line Of Action' - Ize-iyamu by haffaze777(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2020
He should come and hire me as a lawyergrin

(1) (Reply)

Cause Of Abule Ado Explosion Has Been Revealed / The Truest Fact Behind The Eventual Gas Blast In Iju Ishaga From An Elder. / Borno: APC Chairman Suspended For “gross Maladministration”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.