Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,307 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Vogts, Siasia Reject Mikel - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vogts, Siasia Reject Mikel (969 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Friendly: England Reject Eagles / Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vogts, Siasia Reject Mikel by muyeskin(m): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2007
Mikel Obi risks missing out of Ghana 2008 Nations Cup finals and the 2008 Beijeng Olympic Games should the nation pick a ticket. The Nigeria Football Association said on Thursday that the Chelsea Mid-Fielder had been barred from playing for the Super Eagles and the Under 23 team. NFA'S Media Officer Ademola Olajire, said that the Eagles Coach Berti Vogts and the olympic team handler Samson Siasia had notified the association of their decisions and that footlball had given its support. We did not send him a formal letter of suspension. He said. Vogts was not happy that mikel did not honour his invitation to play in the game against Uganda and told the NFA that he will no longer invite him again. Siasia also complained about the player's decision to snub him. He invited Mikel to feature in the Olympic Qualifiers but he never responded and so the coach was not happy with him.
Re: Vogts, Siasia Reject Mikel by 9ja4eva: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2007
He is nt needed.
Re: Vogts, Siasia Reject Mikel by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2007
9ja4eva:

He is nt needed.

At all.

Heard from the grapevine that his family has been begging the NFA to rescind their decision.

That will serve as a deterrent to others who may want to tow the same line of action.

I hail NFA for the very first time. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Vogts, Siasia Reject Mikel by muyeskin(m): 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2007
Mikel is still going to beg, Sure he will unless he wants to ruin his career
Re: Vogts, Siasia Reject Mikel by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2007
Haters of Mikel!
Nemesis will catch up with you
You won't win any trophy except you call him.
You will be as trophyless as BARCA grin
Re: Vogts, Siasia Reject Mikel by chidichris(m): 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2007
nfa, siasia and vogts reject mikel, and so? what does that mean? that nigeria will change his new found loosing terain?
that lulu will change his attitude towards his choice of workers in nfa?
that nfa will begin to know how to encourage the players when they come for national duties?
that nfa will know how to take care of the players when they have injuries?
till when will nigeria and nigerians will learn how to pursue objects instead of shadows?
is mikel the problem of nigerian football?

the bottom line is that even if the whole world reject u, as long as God in heaven still likes u, he can use your enemies as your defence in times of wars.

what did nfa do to the family of Sam Okwaraji who died in a national call?
what did nigeria do to Joseph Dosu who was always there for us till his accident?
what did nigeria do to Okocha when his money was siezed in a nigerian bank?
what happened between nfa and the players in kenya before their match in Uganda?
are we saying that nigeria does not have the money to pay or that they players does not deserve payments or that the officials need the money more than the players?

can anyone narate the story of micheal owen and his injury while on a national call.

we are far from the truth but for mikel, God has blessed him and nothing i mean nothing dey happen.
Re: Vogts, Siasia Reject Mikel by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2007
@Chidichris

At last someone came out with the truth
NFA is just jealous about the boy's success. You know he is the highest paid Nigerian player
Re: Vogts, Siasia Reject Mikel by 9ja4eva: 2:07am On Jun 28, 2007
Said who?

muyeskin:

Mikel is still going to beg, Sure he will unless he wants to ruin his career

Dt one no be new thing.Maybe my guy don dey beg sef.
Re: Vogts, Siasia Reject Mikel by A40(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2007
Nahh Mikel would still come in useful, we should let him come back but he should be made to know he is not bigger than Nigeria although we need to treat our players better, i really liked him in the u17 days and the u21 but that chelsea virus has made him start misbehaving, hes almost playing like a tout now that flair is starting to disappear from his game,

@dason4life
You are just being biased
Re: Vogts, Siasia Reject Mikel by aikmamah1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2007
chidichris:

nfa, siasia and vogts reject mikel, and so? what does that mean? that nigeria will change his new found loosing terain?
that nfa will begin to know how to encourage the players when they come for national duties?
till when will nigeria and nigerians will learn how to pursue objects instead of shadows?

the bottom line is that even if the whole world reject u, as long as God in heaven still likes u, he can use your enemies as your defence in times of wars.

what did nigeria do to Joseph Dosu who was always there for us till his accident?
what did nigeria do to Okocha when his money was siezed in a Nigerian bank?
what happened between NF and the players in kenya before their match in Uganda?
are we saying that Nigeria does not have the money to pay or that they players does not deserve payments or that the officials need the money more than the players?

can anyone narrate the story of Micheal Owen and his injury while on a national call.

we are far from the truth but for Mikel, God has blessed him and nothing i mean nothing dey happen.

i agree totally that NFA has problem, but that doz not justify completely Mikel's action
OK siasia invited him for the U23 qualifiers he turned down it but cam to Abuja national stadium to watch the rest of the boys (his team mates in Holland then) i mean if he had  any  grudges with NFA at least for the sake of his coach, (yes i call him his coach)saisia  he would have honored the march afterall in one way or the other saisia contributed in no small measure to his being where he is today
and come to think of it he is playing0-big boy, what has he achieved compared to the likes of kanu who honors Nigerian call any day any time. what of yobo who was injured yet had to come home and be on the bench to give the guys support
in fact some 1 should tell Mikel that success in football doz not end with what you play in the pitch, your life outside the pitch matters a lot. for Christ sake , the young man is too arrogant

I AM A MIKEL FAN , I LOVE HIM IN THE PITCH NOT OUTSIDE IT
Re: Vogts, Siasia Reject Mikel by 9ja4eva: 12:56am On Jun 29, 2007
D more reason he needs to be disciplined
Re: Vogts, Siasia Reject Mikel by kitaun(m): 3:02am On Jun 29, 2007
chidichris:

what did nigeria do to Okocha when his money was siezed in a nigerian bank?
what happened between nfa and the players in kenya before their match in Uganda?
are we saying that nigeria does not have the money to pay or that they players does not deserve payments or that the officials need the money more than the players?

can anyone narate the story of micheal owen and his injury while on a national call.

we are far from the truth but for mikel, God has blessed him and nothing i mean nothing dey happen.

u never seem to be able to make sense when its about Mikel angry

na CHIDI OBI BE UR NAME ? tongue

guy, how much does Mikel pay you for this unwarranted publicity stunt u get to do for him that put people off undecided

MIKEL IS A WASTE . . . . LET HIM GO AND SERVE MOURINHO tongue

MUMU BOY WEY DEY FORGET HIN ORIGIN angry
Re: Vogts, Siasia Reject Mikel by 9ja4eva: 1:06am On Jun 30, 2007
One post of urs i go with

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ghana Your Thoughts! / I Will Be In Trouble If I Loose Kanu: Harry Redknapp / Breaking News : Ghana's Player Make's Football History By Mistake ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.