Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Easiest Safest Fastest Way To transfer money In My Bank Acc to Bitcoin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easiest Safest Fastest Way To transfer money In My Bank Acc to Bitcoin (868 Views)

How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? / How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? / Hilarious!!!: Man Mistakenly Transfer Money To A Club Girl (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Safest Fastest Way To transfer money In My Bank Acc to Bitcoin by sacajawea: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2020
I want to transfer all the money in my Account to a Bitcoin address, Wallet or whatever, pls what's the fastest, cheapest way to do this.
It's urgent and just for the Next few days, I wan remove the money out am somewhere then sell the Bitcoin and Get the money back.
Experts how do I this, simplest, fastest, safest way
Re: Easiest Safest Fastest Way To transfer money In My Bank Acc to Bitcoin by sacajawea: 9:40am On Sep 21, 2020
Na God go Punish una o
Re: Easiest Safest Fastest Way To transfer money In My Bank Acc to Bitcoin by CosmicPhoenix: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2020
try luno or binance but you need to be verified.
Re: Easiest Safest Fastest Way To transfer money In My Bank Acc to Bitcoin by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 21, 2020
Move coins directly to bitpay wallet then deposit to skrill...then you can withdraw...

Anyway ths process i feel is too long...

1 Like

Re: Easiest Safest Fastest Way To transfer money In My Bank Acc to Bitcoin by navzla(m): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2020
Terrabit is the best bro.

Their kyc is approved in seconds only if you do every thing right.

With Terrabit ,, not only would you convert your money to cryptocurrency like bitcoin ,etherum ,litcoin etc. But as well

You can convert your naira straight to dollars.

Conversion fees is almost zero kobo.

For those who send and receive dollars abroad,. I guaranty you ,this is the best method.

They will be launching a payment card services (visa,master card etc) next year.

while Luno charges high for conversion fees
Terrabit do not charge you a dime.

Though both charges for deposits I.e transferring from your bank account to either Terrabit or Luno account.
chose Terrabit and experience the services .Though am a customer like any other

1 Like

Re: Easiest Safest Fastest Way To transfer money In My Bank Acc to Bitcoin by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
sacajawea:
I want to transfer all the money in my Account to a Bitcoin address, Wallet or whatever, pls what's the fastest, cheapest way to do this.
It's urgent and just for the Next few days, I wan remove the money out am somewhere then sell the Bitcoin and Get the money back.
Try using block chain or Luno (verification may be needed).
You can simply purchase btc with all your money. I sell just in case. ✌️
Anyways what's going on, is it because of Naira's devaluation.
Re: Easiest Safest Fastest Way To transfer money In My Bank Acc to Bitcoin by sacajawea: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Try using block chain or Luno (verification may be needed).
You can simply purchase btc with all your money. I sell just in case. ✌️
Anyways what's going on, is it because of Naira's devaluation.
If it is for naira devaluation, I would keep it for a while. I just want to keep my money somewhere safe for a few days and then Bring it out when I want to use it.
Re: Easiest Safest Fastest Way To transfer money In My Bank Acc to Bitcoin by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
sacajawea:

If it is for naira devaluation, I would keep it for a while. I just want to keep my money somewhere safe for a few days and then Bring it out when I want to use it.
Okay try using the recommended platform and save it there, till you're comfortable with it
Re: Easiest Safest Fastest Way To transfer money In My Bank Acc to Bitcoin by sacajawea: 12:10am On Oct 11, 2020
navzla:
Terrabit is the best bro.

Their kyc is approved in seconds only if you do every thing right.

With Terrabit ,, not only would you convert your money to cryptocurrency like bitcoin ,etherum ,litcoin etc. But as well

You can convert your naira straight to dollars.

Conversion fees is almost zero kobo.

For those who send and receive dollars abroad,. I guaranty you ,this is the best method.

They will be launching a payment card services (visa,master card etc) next year.

while Luno charges high for conversion fees
Terrabit do not charge you a dime.

Though both charges for deposits I.e transferring from your bank account to either Terrabit or Luno account.
chose Terrabit and experience the services .Though am a customer like any other
Ok so with this Terrabit, I can pay with my Nigerian VISA card and the Bitcoin enters wallet immediately right?
What is their Charges and is their Rate Good
Re: Easiest Safest Fastest Way To transfer money In My Bank Acc to Bitcoin by IGotTheDope: 3:21am On Oct 11, 2020
sacajawea:

Ok so with this Terrabit, I can pay with my Nigerian VISA card and the Bitcoin enters wallet immediately right?
What is their Charges and is their Rate Good
Bro always research about any bitcoin site and ensure you are at the right website before you run any transactions! Scammers can strip you off your money. Be very careful when dealing in bitcoins. and also never forget your password and wallet ID ensure you carry it off hand or jot it somewhere YOU ARE SURE NO ONE WILL ACCESS IT EXCEPT maybe your momsi, popsi or a trusted sibbling just in case.......
Be very careful, if you forget a dot in your password and stuff you might lose all your money and will never have access to your bitcoin account.
Re: Easiest Safest Fastest Way To transfer money In My Bank Acc to Bitcoin by sacajawea: 4:54am On Oct 11, 2020
IGotTheDope:
Bro always research about any bitcoin site and ensure you are at the right website before you run any transactions! Scammers can strip you off your money. Be very careful when dealing in bitcoins. and also never forget your password and wallet ID ensure you carry it off hand or jot it somewhere YOU ARE SURE NO ONE WILL ACCESS IT EXCEPT maybe your momsi, popsi or a trusted sibbling just in case.......
Be very careful, if you forget a dot in your password and stuff you might lose all your money and will never have access to your bitcoin account.
Ok noted and thank you.
What I want is a Site, Nigerian Site or App that would allow me Pay with my card, and send the corresponding amount of Bitcoin into my Bitcoin wallet. #VeryUrgent.
Re: Easiest Safest Fastest Way To transfer money In My Bank Acc to Bitcoin by seemegold: 5:26am On Oct 11, 2020
Bundle Africa App is also good you can try it low fee and fast transaction. Anyone trade on Binance can testify because it mostly use by binance traders.NB luno too is good but high fee
Re: Easiest Safest Fastest Way To transfer money In My Bank Acc to Bitcoin by Yellowblack: 6:46am On Oct 11, 2020
Don't you understand.... He is trying to move money from somebody account to bitcoins and then sell the Bitcoins to cash to pay him directly to his account... Nobody can track that....

Op what do you gain in scamming people now..��.. repent ooo.. cox you can't go free when it backfire on you.. cox that money isn't blessing

2 Likes

Re: Easiest Safest Fastest Way To transfer money In My Bank Acc to Bitcoin by sacajawea: 7:00am On Oct 11, 2020
Yellowblack:
Don't you understand.... He is trying to move money from somebody account to bitcoins and then sell the Bitcoins to cash to pay him directly to his account... Nobody can track that....

Op what do you gain in scamming people now..��.. repent ooo.. cox you can't go free when it backfire on you.. cox that money isn't blessing
LMAO! Hahahahahah My belle oh cheesy
I'm actually trying to protect myself. I can't share the details but that's the Case. Well only a stealer knows another Stealer
Re: Easiest Safest Fastest Way To transfer money In My Bank Acc to Bitcoin by Emarvel(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2020
sacajawea:
Luno is your best bet
Re: Easiest Safest Fastest Way To transfer money In My Bank Acc to Bitcoin by Agbebakun22: 9:16am On Oct 11, 2020
IGotTheDope:

That's just the truth, I remember one time that I register for one betting company like that and I deposit into the account and play a game.. See my life the game later come worth 38k but I don forget the password cuz I no write am for somewhere na so the money go oo

(1) (Reply)

See Amazing Reason Why Men Love Women With Big Ballons Reavealed / . /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.