Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

VIDEO: I Saw Oshiomhole With Uzodinma And Knew Apc'll Lose In Edo — Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: I Saw Oshiomhole With Uzodinma And Knew Apc'll Lose In Edo — Okorocha (260 Views)

Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko / Iara Oshiomhole With Her Husband At APC Convention In Abuja. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: I Saw Oshiomhole With Uzodinma And Knew Apc'll Lose In Edo — Okorocha by Metrix147: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2020
Former Imo State Governor, Sen. Rochas Okorocha has reacted to the loss of APC in the just concluded Edo Governorship Election.

Okorocha in a short video said he knew APC was going to lose the election when he saw the former National Chairman of the party, Adams Oshiomhole with Imo governor, Sen. Hope Uzodinma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exEv79npYIs

Okorocha also added, "I knew (Ahmed) Gulak was going to be there".

According to the Imo West Senator, such characters cannot lead a campaign train and secure a victory.

The lawmaker said the victory of PDP was a fight against injustice, adding that some members of APC voted for the candidate of PDP, Governor Godwin Obaseki.

He commended Edo people for not being docile but fight for what they believe in.

Okorocha had earlier accused the former APC chairman, Adams Oshiomhole of scuttling the chances of his son-in-law of clinching the APC governorship ticket in Imo in the 2019 election but favoured the incumbent governor Hope Uzodinma.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/09/edo-guber-i-saw-oshiomhole-with-gov-uzodinma-and-knew-apcll-lose-okorocha-video/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: VIDEO: I Saw Oshiomhole With Uzodinma And Knew Apc'll Lose In Edo — Okorocha by okeyfrank: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2020
Rochas Okorocha has no moral justification to speak on anything concerning good governance, after 'raping' and destroying Imo state for 8 years.

His destruction of the legacy infrastructures of the state out of envy, as well as his coveting of private and public properties in the state could only be explained as an expression of greedy madness.

The looting of Imo treasury by Rochas and his surrogates was quite unprecedented in the history of Imo state.

May God Almighty never allow anything like Rochas to come the way of Imo state as a leader again.

(1) (Reply)

Chief Of Air Staff Marries Buhari’s Minister / Gov Emmanuel Commissions New Roads And Hospital Today / Zulum Speaks On Boko Haram’s Attack On Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.