Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches (1253 Views)

Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora / Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze / Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches by genkins(m): 9:37am On Sep 21, 2020
Controversial OAP daddyfreeze has once again thrown a shade at Nigerian pastors, claiming that there is no holy spirit in Nigerian churches as he is alive and well weeks after pastors cursed him out.

In his teachings on 'the evolution of pentecostalism', he made this assertion, that compared with the early church, there is no holy spirit because Nigerian Churches base thier teachings on the Law of sin and Death(tithing, first fruits, prophetic offerings etc) for thier selfish gain.
This law, he says, christ has already done away with.

Roman's 10:4 Nlt

For Christ has already accomplished the purpose for which the law was given. As a result, all who believe in him are made right with God.

Matt 5:18 NIV

For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-O_-olYixI

Watch the full video in daddyfreeze/daddyfreezeteaches on YouTube
Re: Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches by uniqueboi1(m): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2020
This Bastard has started again.
Re: Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches by OkCornel(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2020
Would be a real shame if this is just a sensational headline though.

Edited: Now with the updated topic, it’s clearer. Was wondering how DF would claim there’s no Holy Spirit in existence at all. Now that the topic is modified to include “Nigerian churches”, it makes it clearer.

The previous version was just sensational.
Re: Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches by psucc(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2020
That he did not die or whatever the curse was, dies not mean there is no Holy Spirit in the Church. There is. The Holy Spirit is very much available in some of these Churches.

He should tread softly.

1 Like

Re: Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches by PlayerMeji: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2020
I can now understand Freeze now.

Since he lost that job at COOLFM and no one wants to hire a him for gigs anymore.

He has to make ends meet through YouTube videos, create controversial topics and then ensure they go viral.

There you go.. Money in the bank

1 Like

Re: Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches by MuttleyLaff: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2020
genkins:
Controversial OAP daddyfreeze has once again thrown a shade at Nigerian pastors, claiming that there is no holy spirit in Nigerian churches as he is alive and well weeks after pastors cursed him out.

In his teachings on 'the evolution of pentecostalism', he made this assertion, that compared with the early church, there is no holy spirit because Nigerian Churches base thier teachings on the Law of sin and Death(tithing, first fruits, prophetic offerings etc) for thier selfish gain.
This law, he says, christ has already done away with.

Roman's 10:4 Nlt

For Christ has already accomplished the purpose for which the law was given. As a result, all who believe in him are made right with God.

Matt 5:18 NIV

For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Watch below

h t tps://youtu.be/9-O_-olYixI

Watch the full video in daddyfreeze/daddyfreezeteaches on YouTube
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
Truth's a bitter pill to swallow.
Re: Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches by sonmvayina(m): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2020
Are there different types of spirit?.. Wao, that's fresh.
Re: Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches by desiredhome: 10:58am On Sep 21, 2020
PlayerMeji:

Since he lost that job at COOLFM and no one wants to hire a him for gigs anymore.

He has to make ends meet through YouTube videos, create controversial topics and then ensure they go viral.

Sack? Is Daddy Freeze not working with Nigerian-info again? Thought they are same radio station owned by same person?

3 Likes

Re: Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2020
They don't know that God is not with them.

They keep unleashing the gates of hell, fire, death and many other things on their enemies, but their "enemies" are still alive and even healthier than ever over four years later on their enemies.

They should ask God why he's not backing their words as He did Elijah and many other prophets.

If the likes of Elijah were serving mammon and preaching her doctrines as they are doing, God would not have backed their words up as He did in those days.

Jesus said:

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. Matthew 6:24 (KJV

So that's a clue to why the mammon preachers were walking on their own and their words are not being backed by God.

Secondly Jesus said a man should not curse his enemies but bless them. That's another clue.

God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches by desiredhome: 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
PlayerMeji:

Evil men with evil heart, people like you will be happy to hear/see the downfall of another person but will go to the Church on Sunday to be shouting I receive, ...... Still pray expecting God to answer your prayers?........
God does not duel in evil/dirty heart

Just like Buhari......the more people are cursing him the more he is becoming robust, good looking....

Cleaniness is next to Godliness.......

2 Likes

Re: Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches by PlayerMeji: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lol,you sound demented.. Evil men, evil hearts.

Simply by stating the obvious you literally labeled me the above.

Is Freeze with any job ATM?
Is he stirring controversies?
Does he have a YouTube channel?
Has he not complained about his lack of gigs lately?

So what have I done wrong having strung all of the above together to form a statement that made me an evil man?

Look before you leap... There may not be a NEXT Time

desiredhome:

Evil men with evil heart, people like you will be happy to hear/see the downfall of another person but will go to the Church on Sunday to be shouting I receive, ...... Still pray expecting God to answer your prayers?........
God does not duel in evil/dirty heart

Just like Buhari......the more people are cursing him the more he is becoming robust, good looking....

Cleaniness is next to Godliness.......
Re: Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches by desiredhome: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
PlayerMeji:

So what have I done wrong having strung all of the above together to form a statement that made me an evil man?

What is the obvious?
Re: Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches by desiredhome: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
PlayerMeji:

What is the obvious?
Stirring controversies for speaking out or exposing the evil men (pulpit bandits)?

Does youtube have restrictions to access,? Are there not millions of people making a living from youtube? .......

People must hate you for speaking the truth......
You should be guided by the truth, stop hating.... period

1 Like

Re: Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches by PlayerMeji: 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
I understand the thought process of people like you.

As it is, if I say there is no Allah in Nigerian mosques, that statement would be considered as vile and blasphemous but if Freeze says there is no Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches, he is considered a hero, fighting the pulpit bandits whereas I would be considered an infidel.

If you don't know, most religious adherents don't take Freeze seriously anymore because whenever he attacks the Christian faith, he is also calling the Muslim a foolish man since the Quran is basically a derivative of the Bible.

desiredhome:

What is the obvious?
Stirring controversies for speaking out or exposing the evil men (pulpit bandits)?

Does youtube have restrictions to access,? Are there not millions of people making a living from youtube? .......

People must hate you for speaking the truth......
You should be guided by the truth, stop hating.... period
Re: Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches by 1Sharon(f): 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
psucc:
That he did not die or whatever the curse was, dies not mean there is no Holy Spirit in the Church. There is. The Holy Spirit is very much available in some of these Churches.

He should tread softly.

Old tricks are wearing thin me dear, we're tired of this fear mongering

1 Like

Re: Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches by delkuf(m): 6:47am On Sep 22, 2020
This man is really controversial
Re: Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
ROFLMAO!!
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

I seriously believe God is behind what this man keeps doing to the Charlattans cum Pastors in Nigeria.
Re: Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
psucc:

He should tread softly.
Correct yourself! He did not say that there is no Holy Spirit at all. He said that the holy spirit is not in Nigerian Churches, which is very True, since the Spirit of Truth does not live inside of Liars and deceivers that are your so-called pastors.

As for the buildings themselves, um... God does not inhabit man-made structures, so any so-called Christian who thinks God lives inside of Church buildings or God shows up inside of them is already long deceived and gone.
Re: Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
PlayerMeji:
He lost his job at Cool FM? I hope that means he can now focus even more of his time and energy on stripping Nigerian so-called men-of-god naked for all the sheeples to hear more of God's truth
Re: Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches by donnie(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
Daddy Freeze is not in the truth. For him to believe that MESSIAH who was clearly a negro is mixed race like himself.
However he is closer to the truth than most Christian pastors and priests. Yes it matters how he looked... He came in the flesh right? Knowing the truth will expose all false doctrines and scams in the name of church.

[img]https://media./images/d32e94d671c2e60608436e4b12f81085/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches by psucc(m): 6:55am On Oct 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Correct yourself! He did not say that there is no Holy Spirit at all. He said that the holy spirit is not in Nigerian Churches, which is very True, since the Spirit of Truth does not live inside of Liars and deceivers that are your so-called pastors.

As for the buildings themselves, um... God does not inhabit man-made structures, so any so-called Christian who thinks God lives inside of Church buildings or God shows up inside of them is already long deceived and gone.
I don't know how you read messages, with a preset mind? There is no way there I made mention of the church to be the building, Sir.

No matter how bad you may perceived the Nigerian Churches, few are still there that "neither worship nor bow to Ba'al"

1 Like

Re: Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches by Kobojunkie: 7:07am On Oct 04, 2020
psucc:
I don't know how you read messages, with a preset mind? There is no way there I made mention of the church to be the building, Sir.

No matter how bad you may perceived the Nigerian Churches, few are still there that "neither worship nor bow to Ba'al"
The very foundation of what you know as churches today was built on doctrines of lies and deceit over 1700 years ago.
Anyone who worships in your church buildings/gatherings of today is likely not following the truth of Jesus Christ as He commanded them, and is more than certainly not living under the very direction of the Spirit of the Living God a the apostles once did.

Here is one reason for you. Jesus Christ commanded that He and He alone be the one and only Teacher to all those who are His followers. The words of Jesus Christ, the son of God, commanded this. He even made certain that His apostles had a back up for when He was gone. God sent His own Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, to live inside of every one of His followers, so as to Teach them EVERYTHING they need to know.
So when a so-called believer goes to a Church meeting to sit and listen to a Pastor/Preacher teach him a sermon today, is that in obedience of the direct commandment of Jesus Christ? Is the so-called believer there to scratch his butt?
Re: Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches by psucc(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
The very foundation of what you know as churches today was built on doctrines of lies and deceit over 1700 years ago.
Anyone who worships in your church buildings/gatherings of today is likely not following the truth of Jesus Christ as He commanded them, and is more than certainly not living under the very direction of the Spirit of the Living God a the apostles once did.

Here is one reason for you. Jesus Christ commanded that He and He alone be the one and only Teacher to all those who are His followers. The words of Jesus Christ, the son of God, commanded this. He even made certain that His apostles had a back up for when He was gone. God sent His own Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, to live inside of every one of His followers, so as to Teach them EVERYTHING they need to know.
So when a so-called believer goes to a Church meeting to sit and listen to a Pastor/Preacher teach him a sermon today, is that in obedience of the direct commandment of Jesus Christ? Is the so-called believer there to scratch his butt?
I still have an ought to know here. Please, how then do we make disciples of Christ if we do not teach them?

2. Why did Christ disciples gather to teach, worship and exhort one another after his exit añd the coming of the Holy Spirit (Acts 20:7, 1Cor. 16:2)?

3. According to Bible account of the coming of the Holy Spirit, He came on the disciples when the were gathering in one place (Acts 2:1-4). Why not in their homes?

4. Can you give biblical references to your points?
Re: Daddyfreeze Mocks Pastors- There Is No Holy Spirit in Nigerian churches by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
psucc:
I still have an ought to know here. Please, how then do we make disciples of Christ if we do not teach them?
Have you ever read the story of Jesus Christ from beginning to end? Jesus Christ preached, healed, and did good, yet He did not even have a place His head to sleep. He did not build for Himself a house here on earth. So, you tell me... why does it seem impossible to many this day that we could in fact preach the Gospel even as Jesus Christ Himself taught us to, without building monuments to the glory of us(man) pretending we do so in the name of God?
psucc:
2. Why did Christ disciples gather to teach, worship and exhort one another after his exit añd the coming of the Holy Spirit (Acts 20:7, 1Cor. 16:2)?
Jesus Christ did so outside(in the open), like He had done so many times over the years He spent with them. When His disciples were in hiding in Jerusalem, it was in someone's house and if you read on, you will note that once the Spirit of God arrived, they went out and began preaching to people just as Jesus Christ taught them. They never built even a single Structure in His name. Stephen, the apostle who was stoned to death in Jerusalem, made it clear just before His death, repeated what they all knew, which is that God does not inhabit any man-made structure.
psucc:
3. According to Bible account of the coming of the Holy Spirit, He came on the disciples when the were gathering in one place (Acts 2:1-4). Why not in their homes?
It was probably in someone's home, since they were technically in hiding. It was not in a structure that they built in the name of Jesus christ, if that is what you are thinking.
psucc:
4. Can you give biblical references to your points?
Yes, the entire Gospels will suffice. Read the book of Matthew, Mark, and John at least. Yes, anyone who believes in Jesus Christ should at least spend some real good time reading those books in entirety, like several times to get a good picture of the man whom the disciples must have known. It is good to have a good understanding of what Jesus Christ was truly like, and what He did while He was on earth and what He in fact commanded of His apostles.

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. / Seven Way To Know The Right Church / The Leader Of ''boko Haram'' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.