Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Nigeria Customs In Secrete Recruitement Build-up - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs In Secrete Recruitement Build-up (3145 Views)

Urgent Recruitement At Accion Microfinance Bank / NIMC Recruitement, Apply Now! / Nigeria Customs Service 2012/2013 Recruiment Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Customs In Secrete Recruitement Build-up by Sasasamusa: 3:31am On Feb 28, 2011
BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THE NCS HAVE BEGUN COMPILING THE NAMES/CREDENTIALS FOR ITS FORTHCOMMING RECRUITMENT OF NEW OFFICERS SOMETIME IN 2011.RELIABLE INFO HAS IT THAT IF YOU WANT TO BE RECRUITED INTO THE SERVICE YOU BETTER BE A HAUSA OR FULANI TO EVEN BE CONSIDERED, OR BETTER STILL YOU MUST GO THROUGH TOP OFFICERS WHO NEARLY ALL ARE HAUSA OR FULANI.(IT IS A HAUSA SERVICE, OFFICIAL LANGUAGE IS HAUSA) GOOD LUCK.
Re: Nigeria Customs In Secrete Recruitement Build-up by shamsay: 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2011
angry.it is ppl lyk u dnt r causing problems in Nigeria.come and tell us ur reliable source that tells u it is for only Hausa/Fulani.very soon u will graduate to saying it is only for MUSLIMS.you are r damn fool.
Re: Nigeria Customs In Secrete Recruitement Build-up by dozee(m): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2011
Take it easy bro, Sasa may not have hit d nail on d head but what he's saying is definitely not far from d truth considering our political set up.Thanks for d info Sasa & if there's anyway u can help a brother kindly mail me on dozeeus@yahoo.com.Its nobody's fault that our system is set up this way for now.Cheers!
Re: Nigeria Customs In Secrete Recruitement Build-up by shamsay: 11:30am On Mar 01, 2011
angry. BROS IT IS SO ANNOYING TO HEAR THAT WHATEVER CORRUPTION HAPPENS IN DIS COUNTRY IS ALWES BEING REFERED TO THE hAUSAS/fULANIS. WE D FULANIS HERE IN D NORTH, ARE WE ANY BETTER?SOME CERTAIN NUMBER OF INDIVIDUALS ARE CORRUP,BT ALL D TIME IT IS D WHOLE HAUSAS.DNT U HAVE CORRUTION AMONG U TOO?WE R ALL STRANDED BY THESE SETS OF CORRUPT PPL.SO EXEMPT THE D HAUSAS/FULANIS FRM UR MYOPIC ETHNICITY.
Re: Nigeria Customs In Secrete Recruitement Build-up by dama22: 11:59am On Mar 01, 2011
Strange i live in customs quarters and i have not heard anything like that, just who was this reliable source?
Re: Nigeria Customs In Secrete Recruitement Build-up by abdulnice1(m): 7:41am On Mar 02, 2011
Yes, it's true that nigerian custom are in secreate recruitement becouse i was ask to give my CV by one of the PDP executive comittee.
Re: Nigeria Customs In Secrete Recruitement Build-up by abdulnice1(m): 7:49am On Mar 02, 2011
Yes, it's true that nigerian custom are in secreate recruitement becouse i was ask to give my CV by one of the PDP executive comittee.
Re: Nigeria Customs In Secrete Recruitement Build-up by etimek: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2011
MR ''SHAMSAY'' THE FACT THAT YOU MAY BE A FANATICAL MUSLIM, DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO INSULT/ ABUSE ""SASAMUSA"",
I WAS WAITING TO SEE SASAMUSA'S REPLY TO YOU, BUT HE MUST HAVE HIS OWN REASONS FOR KEEPING MAINTAINING HIS SILENCE.
I HAVE ALSO HEARD THAT THE RECRUITMENT IS NOT YET OPEN FOR COMMON MAN LIKE ME AND YOU.

PLEASE APOLOGISE TO SASAMUSA.
IF YOU LIKE INSULT ME TOO AND HOLY-GHOST FIRE WILL CONSUME YOU IN JESUS NAME.
YOU WILL NOT SEE ME TO DAGGER.
Re: Nigeria Customs In Secrete Recruitement Build-up by shamsay: 11:10am On Mar 03, 2011
who is doing d insult? i am proud to be a muslim.but i do not insult sasamusa.am just making a point for ppl lyk u who doenst see gud in muslims and hausas. i insult u and i dare u to send ur fire to consume me.useless,rotten fool who doenst want gud for his country.
Re: Nigeria Customs In Secrete Recruitement Build-up by fabienjoe: 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2011
Shamsay, I do not know the truth about those claims but strangely I'm impressed by your reaction. Some other Nigerians maltreat others with impunity and even brag about it. You are obviously annoyed and embarrassed by these claims. It shows you are sensitive and have some sense of fairness. Many Nigerians will like to rub it in. If our leaders feel this way about injustice and oppression, 95% of our problems will be solved. I advise that you keep this mind and let it guide you in any office or position you occupy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs In Secrete Recruitement Build-up by shamsay: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2011
;d. fabienjoe, i thank u.it is ur kind that will see d sunshine of lyf.better days for u and me bros and all other well meaning nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Customs In Secrete Recruitement Build-up by bayol2001: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2011
hello people pls lets not get into anytin serious here.we r all job seekers and not religious fanatics.pls lets act lik grown adults.God be with u all.pls no more insults.
Re: Nigeria Customs In Secrete Recruitement Build-up by shamsay: 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2011
thats good bros.and we are all nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Customs In Secrete Recruitement Build-up by chuodi: 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2011
Is it true? Pls if u know any housa man there call me 08068177422
Re: Nigeria Customs In Secrete Recruitement Build-up by Sasasamusa: 6:31am On Mar 06, 2011
SHAMSAY, I DONT HAVE ANY RESPONSE FOR U OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT U AND OTHER ''BEAST OF NO NATION'' FEEL THAT TEEMING THOUSANDS OF UNEMPLOYED NIGERIANS SHOULD BE TOLD LIES ABOUT THE RECRUITMENT, SO THAT TNE CUSTOMS WILL CONTINUE TO BE ONLY FOR HAUSA'S. SO SORRY 'DAMA22' EVEN IF YOU LIVE INSIDE CUSTOMS COMPTROLLER GENERAL'S HOUSE YOU MAY NEVER HEAR UNTIL IT IS OVER.DO U HAVE YOUR EARS TO THE GROUND? I HEARD OF IT FROM TOP POLITICIANS (PDP) .I AM HERE PURELY TO INFORM AND NOT TO JOIN ISSUES WITH HYPOCRETES AND RELIGIOUS SYCOPHANTS./ADVOCATES OF DOOM.
Re: Nigeria Customs In Secrete Recruitement Build-up by mannamart(m): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2011
why are the hiding the recruitment - Nigerians shocked
Re: Nigeria Customs In Secrete Recruitement Build-up by shamsay: 8:08am On Mar 07, 2011
sasasamusa, it is obvious that the doom u r talking of is nowhere to be found but in ur twisted brain.no wonder politicians r using the likes of u.since u have ur ears to the ground and u can hear that recruitment is only for Hausas and u r here to inform us the teaming unemployed,then b kind to us and tell us ur reliable source.if not then pls and pls keep ur blabaring mouth dt normally cause havoc in Naija SHUT!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Charvet Group Ltd Urgent (latest Job Vacancies) / Urgent Vacancies To Be Filled / Cashier Needed Urgently @ Bet9ja Agent Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.