Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

#bbnaija2020: “why I Refused To Accept Ozo’s Proposal” – Nengi Tells Laycon - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija2020: “why I Refused To Accept Ozo’s Proposal” – Nengi Tells Laycon (717 Views)

Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) / #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) / Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija2020: “why I Refused To Accept Ozo’s Proposal” – Nengi Tells Laycon by woloadedCEO: 11:20am On Sep 21, 2020
Nengi and Ozo Relationship. Big Brother Naija, BBNaija 2020 lockdown housemate, Nengi on Sunday night gave reasons she refused to accept Ozo’s proposal to her.

Ozo during his stay in the Lockdown house made advances at Nengi, proposed a relationship but was rejected. Nengi insisted everytime, saying she was not ready for a relationship.

Laycon during a conversation with Nengi asked why she refused to have a relationship with Ozo despite their closeness.

Nengi, who was in a sober mood after Ozo’s eviction, said she takes her time before dating anyone and that she was not sure if Ozo could deal with her excesses.

According to her, “It will take time for me to date anyone because I need to be friends first and be sure he can deal with the excesses.

“I like him a lot, cried in the diary room several times because of him but I need to be outside the house before I make any decision.

“Most of my exes were my longtime friends before we started dating because I know the kind of person I am. When I fall in love it is really deep.”

***"***********
Watch video

https://woloaded.com.ng/2020/09/21/bbnaija2020-why-i-refused-to-accept-ozos-proposal-nengi-tells-laycon/

Re: #bbnaija2020: “why I Refused To Accept Ozo’s Proposal” – Nengi Tells Laycon by Aboks(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2020
So why u dey tell us make we do wetin 4 u
Re: #bbnaija2020: “why I Refused To Accept Ozo’s Proposal” – Nengi Tells Laycon by Enudapan: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms

Trash next!!
Re: #bbnaija2020: “why I Refused To Accept Ozo’s Proposal” – Nengi Tells Laycon by Omihanifa: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2020
She’s a liar undecided
All these ones she's saying now is just damage control undecided if ozo was evicted instead of kiddwaya that day kiddwaya left, she would have thrown her self to kiddwaya undecided

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija2020: “why I Refused To Accept Ozo’s Proposal” – Nengi Tells Laycon by donbachi(m): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2020
"Excesses"...like gross nagging.cos my niger delta sis does not cheat on their boyfriend.
Re: #bbnaija2020: “why I Refused To Accept Ozo’s Proposal” – Nengi Tells Laycon by Skyfornia(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
Akuko Mike Ejeagha
Re: #bbnaija2020: “why I Refused To Accept Ozo’s Proposal” – Nengi Tells Laycon by Dominion202: 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Omihanifa:
She’s a liar undecided
All these ones she's saying now is just damage control undecided if ozo was evicted instead of kiddwaya that day kiddwaya left, she would have thrown her self to kiddwaya undecided

Wetin be your own AMEBO
She's there for the money not for stupid relationship.
Do you think relationship of such do last? Even if it leads to marriage the end last last will still be divorce.
I respect her decision.
For the lover boy, he is the greatest MUMU have ever see in my life. Even ugly men for my area dey bang beautiful gals pvssy for free talkless of you.

(1) (Reply)

Labarina Season 4 Episode 2 / Insta Thunder APK: The Best Instagram Mod For Cool Features / Hvx 200 Nigerian Short Film: Please Critique!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.