Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) (44614 Views)

Erica And Laycon Share A Hug / Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by naijapage(f): 7:17am On Aug 17, 2021
BBNaija: Why I refused to hug housemates, announced my crush after eviction – Princess

Princess, evicted Big Brother Naija housemate has said she didn’t hug her fellow housemates because she was avoiding getting emotional.

Recall that shortly after Princess was evicted, she announced that Cross was her crush before walking out of the house.

She had said, ”I will miss you guys and by the way, WhiteMoney is not my crush.

”Cross is my crush,” she added.

However, the taxi driver told Ebuka in an interview on Monday, that she announced her crush seconds before leaving the house because she wanted to give the housemates something to talk about.

Princess said, “Not hugging housemates was deliberate because if I had allowed them hug me, I would cry.

“I also dropped that bomb about my crush because I wanted to give the housemates something to talk about.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/17/bbnaija-why-i-refused-to-hug-housemates-announced-my-crush-after-eviction-princess/

3 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by tyson98: 8:04am On Aug 17, 2021
Okay you spoilt ur game by isolating yourself....low self esteem

65 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by slawormiir: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Who cares

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
I also dropped that bomb about my crush because I wanted to give the housemates something to talk about.

And in turn, give NL something to take to the FP for us to ruminate on. Thank you grin

38 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by EyezofGod120: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
angry
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by sunshineV(f): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
no one cares

4 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by espn(m): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lol
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by Emu4life(m): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
She was in Fayose's condition

4 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
However, the taxi driver told Ebuka in an interview on Monday, that she announced her crush seconds before leaving the house because she wanted to give the housemates something to talk about.
@the bolded, what Taxi company does she drives with?
That's a good one for her.
Hustling pays.
God bless our hustle.

Meanwhile......
As seen somewhere on cyberspace........
To each their own.....

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by Thrones: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Move along now, you have been noticed.

SMH undecided
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by Passionate888: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
That's what one evicted housemate did last year.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by DoctorDree(m): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
So??
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by Spending123: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Who cares

Nnah eeh, I tire for you ooo. I think you're secretly watching this BBN and also enjoying the show.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by SooCute(m): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
You people....
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by Oxtertee(m): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
OK, next pls.
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by kenzysmith: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
She mean celebrate me now where I dey biggie house! No be when were I leave the House you go dey fake am for my back

8 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by abobote: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
Who your hug help? We all know how it felt to be rejected (evicted)

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by lancome73: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
This one too will be feeling like celebrity

Oga ooo

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by NoFucksToGive: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
No one cares really
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by ipobarethieves: 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
sad
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by Bunnatex(m): 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
And what happened?

How is this news bikonu?

Mods be forcing irrelevant news on us....

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by Onyenna(m): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
Okay
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by tonyson010(m): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:

And in turn, give NL something to take to the FP grin

Truer talk

6 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by Vinnie2000(m): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hmmm!!
Bbnaija news Back to Back!!

Make Haters of this Show for Nairaland no come get High BP o? cheesy
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by TheRareGem1(f): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:

And in turn, give NL something to take to the FP grin
angry grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by pretydiva(f): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
I wish you what you wish yourself girl

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by abobote: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Who cares
You definitely do, that is why you are busy commenting in all the BBN post

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) / Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes / BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.