Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Man Dies During Beer Parlor Fracas In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies During Beer Parlor Fracas In Anambra (35072 Views)

Two Dead, Many Injured In Lagos Transport Workers’ Fracas / 49-Year-Old Sugar Mummy Dies During Sex With 29-Year-Old Lover Boy In Ghana / Man Dies During Cult Initiation In Obanliku, Cross River (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies During Beer Parlor Fracas In Anambra by Onlinesmart: 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
AnambRA
BiafRA
Re: Man Dies During Beer Parlor Fracas In Anambra by Baybii: 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
shaggy007:

Hehehe, nice one grin

You replied me, you didn't answer me.

Hahaha Yes! I'll keep replying, but I won't answer your original question. grin
Re: Man Dies During Beer Parlor Fracas In Anambra by Kennyking1234: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
Alor my village
Re: Man Dies During Beer Parlor Fracas In Anambra by EmekaBlue(m): 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Alchohol intake should always be regulated.
I dey abuse am myself and wish to stop
Re: Man Dies During Beer Parlor Fracas In Anambra by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
EmekaBlue:
I dey abuse am myself and wish to stop

better stop. No single advantage in being drunk. Drink averagely and you will appreciate yourself.
Re: Man Dies During Beer Parlor Fracas In Anambra by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
Franzinni:
You will never hear freinds smoke Igbo and fight ... But alcohol hmm

They are spirits in a bottle
Igbo Smokers Would Like Ur Comment.
Re: Man Dies During Beer Parlor Fracas In Anambra by Godpikin4real(f): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
Two things dat can send a man 2 d great beyond are Women and beer/drink.
Re: Man Dies During Beer Parlor Fracas In Anambra by sweetilicious(f): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Alchohol intake should always be regulated.
Feb 14 2015 was the last day I tasted alcohol.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies During Beer Parlor Fracas In Anambra by Mhizfateemah(f): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
-If u are currently not satisfied with your current income
--If u are hungry enough to be financially free
--If u would like to work from home and be earning a weekly income.
--If you have friends who would like to make some money.
--If you are interested in making your phone work for you.
--If you are tired of talking without earning
--If you lost so much in some investment before and ready to find things right
--If you are look for genuine business
Then longrich is definitely for you.
Longrich is over countries like Ghana,South Africa,Malaysia,Ireland,Nigeria,Spain Japan,Australia and others to numerous to mention.
Longrich is a global business and isn't limited to a particular continent.
WHAT WILL U GAIN FROM LONGRICH??
*cars,house,international trip,scholarship and degree
*more money
*Impacting lives
*more holiday
"Debt free
*more time with love one
*gift for love one
*owing your own live
*No boss,No deliveries
If this is something that interest you then please don't hesitate contact me and let get you started....
LONGRICH better life,better future.
Contact me or WhatsApp 08022537396 to come onboard
Re: Man Dies During Beer Parlor Fracas In Anambra by Angel1696: 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
Franzinni:

Sometimes I wish if everybody be like igbo smokers this country for sweet. They share sticks no matter how small it is they are not stingy and greedy. ONE STICK ONE WORLD.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies During Beer Parlor Fracas In Anambra by Dreamz77(m): 12:31am On Sep 22, 2020
Mayneeeeee shit happens!
Lots of guys out there on the street ain't medically ok,they only need a strong hit and dey good as gone so u better dun get into fights and mostly important,avoid shitty people!!
Re: Man Dies During Beer Parlor Fracas In Anambra by Udeyhere: 1:34am On Sep 22, 2020
Franzinni:

you be real niggar grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Dies During Beer Parlor Fracas In Anambra by Zealoy(m): 6:36am On Sep 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

They are not real niggarrrz
they drank too much... probably trying to be the most high

This is a warning to all my real niggarrrz
Be careful with the amount of beer you take
Because no matter the amount in your system you can never be the most high...only Jah( God) is the most high

You must be a real niggarrr...weed can never make you misbehave...as you and your niggarrrz dey smoke una go dey find food way una want eat
I owe you a parcel of weed...or rather if you in Benin city...come down to my place lets smoke this one
damn nigaar! Iso right..
Re: Man Dies During Beer Parlor Fracas In Anambra by Mindclinic: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2020
Abeg patronise me to see food chop, biko. cry

Re: Man Dies During Beer Parlor Fracas In Anambra by hakym619(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Because no matter the amount in your system you can never be the most high...only Jah( God) is the most high

You must be a real niggarrr...weed can never make you misbehave...as you and your niggarrrz dey smoke una go dey find food way una want eat
I owe you a parcel of weed...or rather if you in Benin city...come down to my place lets smoke this one

Why always this white phone.

I guess you're a low key nigga
Re: Man Dies During Beer Parlor Fracas In Anambra by foxxydude: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Guy that parcel resemble the one dem dey sell for Aruosa grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others / 5 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested By The EFCC (Photo) / Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.