Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,125 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

"I Will Rejoice Over Them To Do Them Good." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Will Rejoice Over Them To Do Them Good." (133 Views)

"I Will Rejoice Over Them To Do Them Good." / Though The Fig Tree Shall Not Blossom...Yet I Will Rejoice In The Lord... / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Rejoice Over Them To Do Them Good." by overcomersfaith(f): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
As we start the week, let us throw away every doubt and deceit from the pit of hell that choose to make us doubt what God can do in our lives and situations. Let us trust God enough to venture into areas that will glorify His Holy Name.

He made us for His pleasure and will be glad to see us prosper in the works of our hands, in good health even as our souls prospereth, Praise the Lord!....

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/i-will-rejoice-over-them-to-do-them-good-2/

(1) (Reply)

Giving Provokes God's Visitation — Sen. Kalu / The Concept Of God And Nature: The Destruction Of Atheism And Naturalists / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.