Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Let Us Bury Our Brother Mrbraine That Was Killed On The Twitter Thread - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let Us Bury Our Brother Mrbraine That Was Killed On The Twitter Thread (293 Views)

Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) / Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound / This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Bury Our Brother Mrbraine That Was Killed On The Twitter Thread by Makavelli25: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2020
Re: Let Us Bury Our Brother Mrbraine That Was Killed On The Twitter Thread by Rawhumper(m): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
Watch out for that Mhizperpetual that is following us, she is a spy notice she just registered, i think she is been sent to monitor those speaking for The Protest.. We habe to Keep our eyes open.

Send Same Message to all those she is following bro.

Perpetual will Tell you that name is Code for something, am never wrong.

Be vigilant, Watch out for her bro...

Peace

Makavelli25:
link to the thread. https://www.nairaland.com/6182319/jack-dorsey-tweets-endsars-solicit/2

my nigga was killed there
Re: Let Us Bury Our Brother Mrbraine That Was Killed On The Twitter Thread by Makavelli25: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rawhumper:

Watch out for that Mhizperpetual that is following us, she is a spy notice she just registered, i think she is been sent to monitor those speaking for The Protest.. We habe to Keep our eyes open.

Send Same Message to all those she is following bro.

Perpetual will Tell you that name is Code for something, am never wrong.

Be vigilant, Watch out for her bro...

Peace

thanks man. I noticed that
Re: Let Us Bury Our Brother Mrbraine That Was Killed On The Twitter Thread by Rawhumper(m): 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
[

They think they Are smart, they dont know Nigerian youths Are far smarter than them in every way.

Make Sure u alert others but it ain't gonna deter me to Say The truth and The Can still bring their Operation crocodile smiles.

After all we all die someday.....the Situation in The Country is worse than Death bro.

quote author=Makavelli25 post=95145035] thanks man. I noticed that [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Christians Barred From Commenting On Islamic Tread But Islam Comment On / Best OST To PST Converter Third-party Tool / Oba Of Lagos Makes First Public Appearance After His Palace Was Vandalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.