Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner (6783 Views)

Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by AAA593: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
fergie001:

Honestly, I don't know.
What's your take on bayelsa appeal court cases? Wednesday is here o
Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by fergie001: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
AAA593:

What's your take on bayelsa appeal court cases? Wednesday is here o
Very very calm & relaxed.
Those whose responsibilities are to correct the anomaly are on it.
A tribunal can't supercede an Appeal Court decision.
Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by AAA593: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
fergie001:

Very very calm & relaxed.
Those whose responsibilities are to correct the anomaly are on it.
A tribunal can't supercede an Appeal Court decision.
I see. Till then sir

1 Like

Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by ejimatic: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
fergie001:
garfield1 AAA593 ejimatic kahal29

What do you advise Ize-Iyamu?

Mine: What does he want to take to Court?

Call the Governor, congratulate him and move on.
. He has a right to go to Court but I will advise him not to do so. He should not waste his time by going to court. Followers of APC and PDP voted Obaseki as the governor for reasons known to them. Who says there is no second , third, or even fourth opportunities.? Another opportunity. will still open for him to contest.
Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by fergie001: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
ejimatic:
. He has a right to go to Court but I will advise him not to do so. He should not waste his time by going to court. Followers of APC and PDP voted Obaseki as the governor for reasons known to them. Who says there is no second , third, or even fourth opportunities.? Another opportunity. will still open for him to contest.
Best option for him.

1 Like

Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by pricklewane: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
fergie001:

Was that what Atiku did when he lost woefully like a lunatic or was that what PDP did in Kogi or Kwara ?
Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by BestMan001: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
saintokwuluora:
Accept that you and your master were beaten hands down. Pastors are honourable.

Soon to happen in Nigeria
Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by BestMan001: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
You were beating hands down at the polls so stop wailing

Goodluck to him
Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by garfield1: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
fergie001:

Theres a pre election case in court already
Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by garfield1: 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
slivertongue:
dear ize iyamu pls take a bow. d people have
made their choice

Did you advise diri to take a bow
Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by slivertongue: 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
garfield1:

Did you advise diri to take a bow

Lyon was the peoples choice and I will keep knocking that into ur ears. but a silly mistakes denied the people their victory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
Over to TANKO MOHAMMED grin

1 Like

Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by fergie001: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
garfield1:

Theres a pre election case in court already
If I am not mistaken, about his certificate..right?
Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by garfield1: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
fergie001:

If I am not mistaken, about his certificate..right?

And that of shuaibu...
Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by garfield1: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
slivertongue:

Lyon was the peoples choice and I will keep knocking that into ur ears. but a silly mistakes denied the people their victory

Same thing may happen to obaseki so let him exercise his right
Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by fergie001: 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
garfield1:

And that of shuaibu...
Those cases were instituted by the Party and one of its members.
They are unrelated to Ize-Iyamu or the elections.
Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by garfield1: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
fergie001:

Those cases were instituted by the Party and one of its members.
It is unrelated to Ize-Iyamu or the elections.

It is the same thing.
Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by fergie001: 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
garfield1:

It is the same thing.
It isn't.
His issue is the election. He has lost it and should move on.

In the cases, he isn't even a party to any of the suits.

If he benefits, fine and good, but for now..there is nothing to study.
Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by slivertongue: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
garfield1:

ize iyamu won't take ur advice.
Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
TimeManager:
There's little to nothing you could have done. PDP knew with Oshiomole as APC chairman, they stood no chance, he's dreaded by PDP. Removing Osho baba was the wrongest deal.

kiss the truth!
this is so true.
Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by slivertongue: 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
garfield1:

ize iyamu won't take ur advice.
Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by garfield1: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
fergie001:

It isn't.
His issue is the election. He has lost it and should move on.

In the cases, he isn't even a party to any of the suits.

If he benefits, fine and good, but for now..there is nothing to study.

That is why I said a case is already In court.even if he is going to the tribunal,he should live the election itself and focus on the certificates
Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by fergie001: 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
garfield1:

That is why I said a case is already In court.even if he is going to the tribunal,he should live the election itself and focus on the certificates
Well, he should carry on then.
Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by BestMan001: 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Over to TANKO MOHAMMED grin
You mean he is good at it?
Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by daddytime(m): 5:04am On Sep 22, 2020
Lol....see my friend Dougy to Ize-Iyamu's left.

Sorry, Doug.

Try again next time.
Re: See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner by Dimmatic(f): 7:46am On Sep 22, 2020
Learn how to drive very well.See our contact below .You are going to learn how to drive manual and automatic car.Also to learn vehicle maintenance checks.
See our contacts below.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Nigeria Home Made Rocket Vs Ethiopia Home Made Rocket.photos / Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. / Yinka Tinubu Observed Eid With His Dad At Dodan Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.