Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Support For Okah Roars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support For Okah Roars (493 Views)

This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) / Dokubo Roars, Tells Jonathan: Sack Nsa, Service Chiefs Now / Obahiagbon Roars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Support For Okah Roars by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 28, 2011
i think i support the recent comment of Henry Okah. Nigerians do not even need to wait for other countries before initiating revolutionary moves. The recent event in Lagos where corruption was celebrated by our most respected and trusted leaders confirms a state of hopelessness and a blink future for this nation, the ball is in your court Nigerians,
Re: Support For Okah Roars by Beaf: 7:36am On Feb 28, 2011
You are a fool if Henry Okah is your hero.
Re: Support For Okah Roars by kabiru41: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2011
Big Fool! Is it killing of innocent civililians dat doesnt pose a hopeless future for the country?
Re: Support For Okah Roars by EzeUche2(m): 8:08am On Feb 28, 2011
Beaf:

You are a fool if Henry Okah is your hero.

Wait a second Beaf, didn't you support Henry Okah's actions, when Yar'Adua was president?
Re: Support For Okah Roars by Abagworo(m): 8:23am On Feb 28, 2011
Henry Okah is a hero and will be remembered by the Ijaw nation forever.One man's hero is another man's villain.Go and tell the Jews that Jesus is Messiah and die the next second.
Re: Support For Okah Roars by Ibime(m): 10:42am On Feb 28, 2011
Okah is the only man who fights for Niger Deltan ideals, although his tactics are questionable.
Re: Support For Okah Roars by otokx(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2011
Okah is not the only man
Re: Support For Okah Roars by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2011
EzeUche_:

Wait a second Beaf, didn't you support Henry Okah's actions, when Yar'Adua was president?

down memory lane with okah's former no 1 fanĀ  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-533258.0.html
Re: Support For Okah Roars by Rhino5dm: 11:31am On Feb 28, 2011
Even with his criminal tendencies, i still prefer Henry Okah to majority of the blook sucking nuts.

I will vote for Henry in any election.

Why will you crimalized Henry and celebrate IBB and Dokpesi?? Beyond tribalism and sentiments, The government should be ashamed of winning and dinning with terrorist.

I remember, how a nutjob on NL keep on
spewing trash and promising brime stone and fire against Dokpesi, the m0ron has now shifted his m0ronic comments and single out Henry okah like a starve hunting dog angrily doing his master's bidding. No amount of lies and intimidation will ever subdue the voice of the masses

"Even if you killed Henry today, how will you do with thousands of tomorrow's Henry"

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Future Slipping Away From The Youths. / One Reason Democracy In Africa May Always Be A Mess / Youth Ngage With Nuhu Ribadu And Fola Adeola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.