Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole (34547 Views)

Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by emeone: 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
Democracy is all about the people,
Edo people are the lion.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by Onlinesmart: 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
The election was oshiomole VS the cabals, not even obaseki. They kept his disgrace till this time before they unleashed their plans on him. He was boasting and fighting everyone within his party thinking he's that smart and popular but he's easily forgotten that where his "craze" ends is where those cabals' begin. He ain't seen nothing yet. His humiliation hasn't ended yet. They have more plans, awful ones, for him.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
braveboi4life:
I WILL ADVICE APC, NEVER TO ATTEMPT GIVING BAT THEIR PRESIDENTIAL TICKET, IN AS MUCH AS I KNOW THAT NIGERIANS HAVE REJECTED APC AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL AND WILL SHOW IT IN 2023, IF THEY GIVE BAT..THE LOSE AGAINST THEM WILL BE VERY LOUD...THIS IS A WARNING. FYI AM NOT IPOB BEFORE YOU GUYS START COMING AFTER ME

How does this concern you, why not go to your pdp and make your selection
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by AMvanquish: 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lamasta:
Oshiomhole should just run to Somalia or Niger to hide for the next three month cos they will never stop trolling him for the loss he suffered in Edo election

Lol. His 1st political defeat. Must be tough. Like Kwankwaso once said any politician that hasn't tasted defeat hasn't seen real politics.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by osazsky(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
Giftexx:
..."with 3 credits, he claima to go to a university..."
That's where the next attack is coming from
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by osazsky(m): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
Onlinesmart:
The election was oshiomole VS the cabals, not even obaseki. They kept his disgrace till this time before they unleashed their plans on him. He was boasting and fighting everyone within his party thinking he's that smart and popular but he's easily forgotten that where his "craze" ends is where those cabals' begin. He ain't seen nothing yet. His humiliation hasn't ended yet. They have more plans, awful ones, for him.
from eco state party chairman.i am beginning to feel for him ..how have d mighty fallen wat a pitty
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by osazsky(m): 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
Onlinesmart:
I don dey feel for am it's so painful sha

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by Asour: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
asobo:
You aren't far from the truth. The US visa sanction was apt and it kept INEC and Buhari on their toes but their apologist will defer.

The US sanctions had nothing to do with the elections.

The Edo election isn't even the only election conducted in Nigeria this year. What makes Edo special from say Bayelsa?

Besides Buhari (despite other failures) has been reasonably neutral about the outcomes of gubernatorial election in the country. If anything that's his only credit.

Why was US sanctions not used for other elections in Nigeria. After all it's not a new measure.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by jrusky(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
Giftexx:
..."with 3 credits, he claima to go to a university..."
That's where the next attack is coming from

Pls go to your bed in peace because the painment already affecting your brain.

When uou wake from.your trance direct your question to University of Ibadan they have better answer for you.

And pls when going to UI kindly remember to take along with you Buhari credits during his school days and Osho pikin redits as well ok
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by Heffalump(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
Millimann:
He over-estimated his popularity.

Oshiopikin will not come out of his hole for a very long time because of the beating.

He was too boastful actually. Not knowing that there is a God on the highest throne, watching over the affairs of mankind at all times. Very stupid and quirky person he is.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by Sagefromtheeast: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
MsAllison:
lol everyone wants a piece of Tinubu and Oshiomole grin

Mehn! grin
Isn't that fun? cheesy
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by factoryreset2: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
dollytino4real:
buy oshopikin and get tinubu for free

How much please
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by Lastmankc(m): 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
This guy with him grammar
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by dangermouse(m): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
braveboi4life:
I WILL ADVICE APC, NEVER TO ATTEMPT GIVING BAT THEIR PRESIDENTIAL TICKET, IN AS MUCH AS I KNOW THAT NIGERIANS HAVE REJECTED APC AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL AND WILL SHOW IT IN 2023, IF THEY GIVE BAT..THE LOSE AGAINST THEM WILL BE VERY LOUD...THIS IS A WARNING. FYI AM NOT IPOB BEFORE YOU GUYS START COMING AFTER ME
Let them come after u. U dey fear them? Anybody that talks the truth automatically becomes ipob. Thats to show they are bereft of ideas and have lort touch with realities on ground. Who says Fela Anikulapo Kuti is not a prophet? He foresaw all these suffering and smilling peeps!
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by ymstar(m): 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by deboysben(m): 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
braveboi4life:
100% true.

A tinubu candidancy to any political party is a bad market, cos they will lose before the election day. And apc cannot make such mistake.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by Lamasta(m): 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
AMvanquish:

Lol. He's 1st political defeat. Must be tough. Like Kwankwaso once said any politician that hasn't tasted defeat hasn't seen real politics.
He caused the defeat to to himself tho
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by nextstep(m): 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
We found out who is the learner... Oshopikin... I hail oh... please count your teeth with your tongue next time sir. grin grin
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by holywind(m): 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
dollytino4real:
holy fvckk, o mehn you wicked
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by Giftexx: 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
jrusky:

Pls go to your bed in peace because the painment already affecting your brain.

When uou wake from.your trance direct your question to University of Ibadan they have better answer for you.

And pls when going to UI kindly remember to take along with you Buhari credits during his school days and Osho pikin redits as well ok
Calm down. Those are not my words.
There's a reason why the statement is quoted("..."wink
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by Stallione(m): 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
dollytino4real:
Hahaha,babe u no get joy atal o grin
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
dollytino4real:

Hehehe grin grin
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by teabully(m): 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
[Deep quote author=Built2last post=94167906]More than half of the politicians in this country, including the President, CANNOT survive without periodic travels to the UK, USA and other European countries either for medical issues, their children schools or other matters not unconnected with their spouses, businesses or holidays.

Periodic visits to the US, UK and other European countries are as indispensable to them as water is to the fish.

If the EU and UK were to go the route of the US in not just threatening but actually slamming Visa Ban and asset seizure on election riggers here both in INEC, the security agencies (the two most notorious electoral bandits in Nigeria) and amongst the politicians and the judiciary headed by the aeroplane-driving Chief Justice of Nigeria and the election petition tribunal judges, all of whom constitute the biggest electoral headache ailing this country, trust me, we will witness significant changes in our polity. These sanctions should also be extended to their families.

There can be no true democracy without a credible electoral process where the people are allowed to chose their leaders.

Repeatedly, Africans, not just Nigerians, have proven that indeed, we are incapable of running our affairs without outside help.

A shame, isn't it?[/quote]
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by Askmewhy(m): 12:16am On Sep 22, 2020
Six lessons to learn from Oshomole down fall

I feel sorry for Oshiomhole that despite his outstanding works as a governor, he may now go down in history as a villain instead of the hero status he deserved. Where did it all go wrong for him? We can learn some lessons from his mistakes.
1. Do not take God's grace for granted
Oshiomhole is no doubt a product of grace. For an ordinary Tailor without even a primary school cert to rise through the ranks to become NLC president, a state Governor and the national chairman of the ruling party could only be grace at work but when he got to the top, he forgot the hand that lifted and held him, he elevated himself to the position of a god and started bragging: "no man born of a woman can remove me...", "I will give Obaseki Ambode treatment... He became high handed and started stepping on people's toes. He went into overdrive, wielding the axe on anyone who dared to confront him, masterminding electoral irregularities with full blown violence and daring anyone to challenge him... He abused the grace that lifted him.
2. Do not underrate anybody
One of our proverbs says: "if you wake up in the morning and sees a fowl pursuing you, you'd better run because you don't know if it had grown teeth overnight". When he was suspended by his ward Chairman, he called him a local politician, a village champion, an 'ordinary' ward chairman and refused to appeal the suspension within the window provided by the constitution until a federal high court in Abuja affirmed it, then he started running helter skelter, looking for a last ditch intervention to save his head until the appeal court gave him reprieve. He also serially underrated the power of a sitting governor.
3. Pride goes before a fall
After the Abuja high court judgement, he did something admirable; he humbled himself, called a meeting of the NWC and apologized to everyone with the words "I have realized my mistakes'. However, realizing your mistakes is not enough, he obviously did not learn from his mistakes as evidenced by his prolonged war with Obaseki and Oshawo. It was overhead pride to think "how can I a whole chairman call these neophytes for settlement"? A true father does that, sometimes you are at loggerheads with your own children and because you don't want to burn down the house, you call them to yourself, air your grievances and settle the quarrel.
4. Learn to retreat sometimes
There is a time to be brave and a time to be conscious. Only cowards keep advancing in battles without retreating, sometimes we need to learn the art of "winning by losing", sometimes you need to learn to retreat and re-evaluate the battle, your enemy and your potential gains and losses. Always fight with your sense not your muscles. One of our proverbs says: "if you are too sharp, you may cut yourself in the end", this is what has happened to him.
5. Beware of praise singers
Oshiomhole's supporters did not help matters either, they elevated him to the position of a god, they called him head-swelling names; Oshiothunder, OshioLion, Oshiobuldozer, Oshiowinner, Oshioquake, Oshiofire, the man who has never lost and can never loss a battle and so many annoying names and in a bid to justify the names, he shut his ears to good advise. The great Oduma of Afemai music had advised him in his album titled "last tenure" that there shall come a time you will look back and see no one behind you but they don't listen to good music, he preferred to dance to "is a goal" and listen to those fair weather Afemai musicians who campaigned for his adversaries at the beginning but turned back to dedicate a track in every of their albums to him after he had won the election. Sometimes learn how to listen and you could benefit even from those who talk badly.
6. What goes around comes around
He did this to a lot of people; Saraki, Oyegun,... just to name a few. He has simply gotten a taste of his own pie.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by themanderon: 6:38am On Sep 22, 2020
kambili999:
grin.

Well he got served

This man should just go and sleep

It pains me deeply that this man who once fought for the right of people under NLC can turn out to be like this.

Well, power and money can change a person.

Let's all be guided

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Wanna know the true nature of a man? give him power/money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd outside bauchi Inec Hq despite Curfew. pics / Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki / Dino Melaye: Gunmen Fired At My Brother's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.