Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,189 members, 7,839,043 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole (34530 Views)

Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by ogaemma: 7:00am On Sep 22, 2020
The problem with Oshiomole right from his days as a tailor is that he talks anyhow.
Oshiomole is one old man that still talks like a 2 year's old child.
Ize Iyamu should have known this.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by Harkinloyhe19(m): 7:07am On Sep 22, 2020
braveboi4life:
I WILL ADVICE APC, NEVER TO ATTEMPT GIVING BAT THEIR PRESIDENTIAL TICKET, IN AS MUCH AS I KNOW THAT NIGERIANS HAVE REJECTED APC AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL AND WILL SHOW IT IN 2023, IF THEY GIVE BAT..THE LOSE AGAINST THEM WILL BE VERY LOUD...THIS IS A WARNING. FYI AM NOT IPOB BEFORE YOU GUYS START COMING AFTER ME
You just called Baba a Bat .. Ebola bat or which bat �.. Anyways the faster we wise up, the faster the country's improvement .. We really need to kick away those old legs like Barcelona team should do ��. E go better I pray
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by dollytino4real(f): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2020
factoryreset2:

How much please
10k with seal of ownership
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by 2016v2017: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2020
Millimann:
He over-estimated his popularity.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by 2016v2017: 9:22am On Sep 22, 2020
DMerciful:
Federal might disappointed him!
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by 2016v2017: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2020
slivertongue:
The defeat of a lion by a lizard is the stuff of legends. The Bible's "David and Goliath" story pales miserably in comparison!
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by 2016v2017: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2020
slivertongue:
Obaseki is now the lion and Oshiomhole and APC are the lizard
Obaseki has made a big indeletable history.
He's a hero
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by factoryreset2: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2020
dollytino4real:
10k with seal of ownership

Lol
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by dollytino4real(f): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2020
factoryreset2:

s
Lol
if u pay well I will add pastor too
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by asobo: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
Asour:

The US sanctions had nothing to do with the elections.

The Edo election isn't even the only election conducted in Nigeria this year. What makes Edo special from say Bayelsa?

Besides Buhari (despite other failures) has been reasonably neutral about the outcomes of gubernatorial election in the country. If anything that's his only credit.

Why was US sanctions not used for other elections in Nigeria. After all it's not a new measure.
Osun state remote control cool. I need not to remind you about that.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by Asour: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
asobo:
Osun state remote control cool. I need not to remind you about that.

How about Bayelsa state?

Did Buhari also remote control the situation with the APC candidate too?

Do not see only the situations that suit your narrative.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by jefff455: 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
Racoon:
"Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall." -(Proverbs 16:18)
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole by rontolo(m): 6:13am On Sep 24, 2020
With a little more humility, this man would have remained one of the most powerful men in the country still. His arrogance and pride have destroyed him politically. Suffice to say he will never be able to set foot I’m Aso rock again. His mic is now offed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Only Buni Knows Why Fani-Kayode Was Allowed Into APC / INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria / Just In: Senate To Reconvene Tuesday, Debate Onnoghen’s Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.