Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? (1202 Views)

Is This Really True Or Just Cruise? (photo) / What Women Really Mean By Equality (photo) / What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by 16September2020(m): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Good day fellow nairalanders. Please pardon my grammatical errors.

I posted this here to gather more views and suggestions cos I noticed that this is one of the most viewed section.

My Dad died in 2010 and I just happened to stumble upon one of his documents. He used to be a staff of Union Bank before his death.

Bankers and Entrepreneurs in the house, Pls I really need your help in identifying the meaning of the documents below, and what to do about it.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cc:
Seun
lalasticlala
dominique
Rocktation
farano

Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
bankers come and help out
Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
op that document na money ogrin
Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
I smell money but that is 10 years ago will it still be effective ?
Bankers in the house will help you
Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by 16September2020(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
SmellySperm:
op that document na money ogrin

Humm.. like seriously?
Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by 16September2020(m): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
OPAA6:
I smell money but that is 10 years ago will it still be effective ?
Bankers in the house will help you

I'm just confused..
Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by IceColdVeins(m): 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
It’s a life insurance. But your late dad probably abandoned it. Doesn’t look like anything of great value to me. (In my own experience)

1 Like

Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by merieam16(f): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
Its life assurance.Just go and to the office on the document and am sure they will enlighten u more

btw, insurance thief no be here o, make sure u get enough information before anythin
Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
16September2020:

Humm.. like seriously?
na joke ogrin
but u fresh o wink
Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by 16September2020(m): 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
SmellySperm:

na joke ogrin

but u fresh o wink

Lol. Thanks but I really need more opinions pls :- cry cry
Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by 16September2020(m): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
merieam16:
Its life assurance.Just go and to the office on the document and am sure they will enlighten u more

btw, insurance thief no be here o, make sure u get enough information before anythin

Pls life assurance as in how.. and what do you mean by insurance thief. Pls shed more light
Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by 16September2020(m): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
IceColdVeins:
It’s a life insurance. But your late dad probably abandoned it. Doesn’t look like anything of great value to me. (In my own experience)

Okay

1 Like

Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by damosade(m): 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Life insurance policy... Kindly go to the insurance company to cash out.only if your dad paid the complete premium before his demise..
At least am looking at 2m here

Ire oo
Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by 16September2020(m): 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
damosade:
Life insurance policy... Kindly go to the insurance company to cash out.only if your dad paid the complete premium before his demise..
At least am looking at 2m here

Ire oo

Like seriously.. pls what do you mean by "complete premium"
Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
16September2020:

Like seriously.. pls what do you mean by "complete premium"
it means if he kept paying his month dues till he dies. Are you in Lagos ? I can help you
Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by SaAyomikun(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
OP, they look like insurance papers, likely life insurance papers.

My advice is, go to the named company and make enquiries. Be careful all the same so you won't get played. I'd advise you involve a lawyer before taking any step too.
Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by DenreleDave(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Front page pls

Pocohantas

(1) (Reply)

Never Marry A Man That Has Kids Already, The Mother Of His Kids Will S€x Him / Should I Tell Her / What Traumatizes You Occasionally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.