Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death (66637 Views)

Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako / Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) / 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Another Soldier paid the ultimate price left everything to serve his country.
R.I.P Sir
I have been thinking of setting up a suicide squad so we got to the battle front and know we either win or die there but on a second thought I think it would be cheaper to assemble a group of Chemical Engineers to produce me a 60 tonnes highly reactive exothermic bomb to drop on terrorist sites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by juman(m): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Loser and sucker.

Boko haram war is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by HYENACHIEF(m): 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
ABANGWABOI:
Immediately i saw the post my mind went to Oga Bako.. Sadly he is the one.. cry cry
Oh lord my former commander cry cry
A fearless, dedicated and compassionate officer par excellence..
Was lucky to work with you in 2012 when you were the commander of 223 Battalion Kukareta Yobe State..
Cant forget how you helped and rescued me & two others in that deadly ambush of October 31, 2012 at Dogon kuka near Potiskum...

Totally devastated now cry cry cry cry cry cry
Oga Bako rest in peace...
The Armour Corps has lost a brave and nice Officer...
#Devastated

Exactly ! You knew Oga Bako !! It's Sad !!!
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by cmecproblem(m): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
Avoidable deaths, lost a friend in the army to the same situation- ambush. With the right tools and tech it's easier to avoid ambush. FG should do better for the army.

1 Like

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by blackmantis: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
A change of strategy is needed to win the war against the insurgents.
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by mentored: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kriss216:
RIP Colonel, your country failed you.

As usual
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
Burruchaga71:
. Story...

Said by a confused gullible IPOB minion ..
You can get lost kid..

Rip Oga Bako cry cry
May Al-jannatu Firdaus be your final abode..

1 Like

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by Pat081: 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
If it is sars now i will not tell him R.I.P but u are a good man who always give out any time u see those who are in need of help rest on..

1 Like

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
HYENACHIEF:

Exactly ! You knew Oga Bako !! It's Sad !!!

Bro, the only officer that i have seen that can match him in gallantry is sadly the Late Col. Abu-Ali...

Oga Bako was everything an Officer should be..
I am totally devastated..
Rip Oga Bako cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
If you over show yourself in Army now dey will send BK for you

1 Like

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
Anytime Nigerian army report sad news like this they will always mention that they kill scores and of terrorists and recover weapons

3 Likes

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by yaki84: 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
etokhana:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/416218-nigerian-army-confirms-death-of-colonel-after-boko-haram-ambush.html
News that does not add anything to the economy, is that one news?
Bokoharam had been defeated, this is propaganda from ipob.

3 Likes

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by ymstar(m): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
It's finished
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by GorkoDimo: 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
Adieu Oga Bako, I denied it till I spoke to Oga Bello Oga Bako's one time 2IC. I never served under him but most of Commanders did.

Go forth while we held a Parade and honor your memory. sad

ABANGWABOI:
Immediately i saw the post my mind went to Oga Bako.. Sadly he is the one.. cry cry
Oh lord my former commander cry cry
A fearless, dedicated and compassionate officer par excellence..
Was lucky to work with you in 2012 when you were the commander of 233 Battalion Kukareta Yobe State..
Cant forget how you helped and rescued me & two others in that deadly ambush of October 31, 2012 at Dogon kuka, Damagum near Potiskum...

Totally devastated now cry cry cry cry cry cry
Oga Bako rest in peace...
The Armour Corps has lost a brave and nice Officer...
#Devastated

1 Like

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by seunayantokun(m): 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
Boko Haram within killed him and others

1 Like

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by nextstep(m): 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
All I know is if this man happened upon a civilian, he and his sort would maltreat us.

RIP sir, but I can't say I'm sorry one of our tormentors is dead. That's sad that the military projects this image.

Of course, the soldiers on this thread will want to tear me apart for not showing respect.

I respect the downed Colonel for his service and gallantry. I respect the uniform. However, you soldiers' abuse of your power and uniform - especially in the face of civilians - is unbecoming of an armed forces sworn to protect its citizens. It's hard, very hard, to feel sorry for somebody who would whip, punish humiliate, or even kill you if you so much as say pim.

At the end of the day we're all humans... and a bullet in the right place will snuff us all out, uniformed or not.

6 Likes

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by Teejay13(m): 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
Rip galant officer. Your reward awaits you in heaven. Thank you for fighting for humanity.

1 Like

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by Jaqenhghar: 12:04am On Sep 22, 2020
realokopi:
You don't know anything about military operation so shut the f*ck up!!!
Una when know military operation well done eh. See the result. No be unarmed protesters or innocent civilians see the result

2 Likes

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by Jaqenhghar: 12:07am On Sep 22, 2020
cmecproblem:
Avoidable deaths, lost a friend in the army to the same situation- ambush. With the right tools and tech it's easier to avoid ambush. FG should do better for the army.
Why are you complaining for the army. The soldiers are comfortable with what is going on.. there is even one monkey here already berating people for pointing out facts.

2 Likes

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by Jaqenhghar: 12:12am On Sep 22, 2020
nextstep:
All I know is if this man happened upon a civilian, he and his sort would maltreat us.

RIP sir, but I can't say I'm sorry one of our tormentors is dead. That's sad that the military projects this image.

Of course, the soldiers on this thread will want to tear me apart for not showing respect.

I respect the downed Colonel for his service and gallantry. I respect the uniform. However, you soldiers' abuse of your power and uniform - especially in the face of civilians - is unbecoming of an armed forces sworn to protect its citizens. It's hard, very hard, to feel sorry for somebody who would whip, punish humiliate, or even kill you if you so much as say pim.

At the end of the day we're all humans... and a bullet in the right place will snuff us all out, uniformed or not.
Guy, if they really respected ( or understood the importance of) that uniform they wont be maltreating civilians or behaving like hoodlums. I say fúck the colonel and any military w@nker. The citizens pay taxes so they can be well taken care of. If they foolishly allow their ogas to compromise their safety by using their allowances and weapon money to buy houses in Dubai then its all on them. Na dem sabi

2 Likes

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by samwillyco1(m): 12:32am On Sep 22, 2020
RIP Colonel

But why lying that they have been defected

Why releasing the so called REPENTENT BOKO BOYS

We are our own problem

Military men be wise

For now Nigeria is not worth dying for

May GOD HEAL our LAND, in JESUS Name AMEN�������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by cuteboy2: 12:42am On Sep 22, 2020
You are are not up to date. Boko Haram has gone beyond technical defeat. They have been "kinetically defeated". Please contact General Buratai for confirmation

DonEd:
They should be ashamed to even mentioned that they lost a colonel because they were ambushed by the same terrorists that have been technically defeated, which technically we know its audio technically.

2 Likes

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by amuwo1980: 1:37am On Sep 22, 2020
A ranking col killed in combat , the Whole brigade must have been decimated.
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by One4me: 1:57am On Sep 22, 2020
Kriss216:

Why is Buratai himself not "leading from the front", as directed by the President?
Why is he going about granting interviews instead of leading troops at the war front?
Ooh, l forgot, his job is just to protect Buhari from any Coup
. undecided grin

Nigeriam Army is always running into Ambush, yet they want us to beleive that there are no MOLES in the Army leaking the maneuvre of the Army to these terrorist...sorry, Bandits, according to Buahri's new English terminology. angry

R.I.P Col Bako, your C-in-C led you down.
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by One4me: 2:12am On Sep 22, 2020
realokopi:
You don't know anything about military operation so shut the f*ck up!!!

You see what people are saying?
You fools think too much of yourself yet when it comes to doing the job you are actually paid to do, you fail miserably!
The only people you are competent in fighting or insulting are UNARMED Civilians! What a weakling and bloody Coward of a Soldier
You cant do jack against a civilian with arms, you can kill terrorists, you are so daft you lots keep running into ambushes setup by illietrates, civilians Boko Haram
, yet Nigeria expend billions on thetraining of you these blockheads...... and here you are telling somebody bla bla bla military operation!

Go Fc*k yourself and your so-called military operation that makes you waste a whole Colonel to some ragtag,, deluded Boko haram terrorists.
You are not even ashamed! If it was a Doctor that failed in his job or a Pilot or a Ships's Captain, they usually fall on their sword and instead of doing that you this numskull have the liver to be abusing Civilians here.

Get out of this thread now before l slap that you mouth till e bend backwards.
Thunder fire you.

2 Likes

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by maybet081: 2:58am On Sep 22, 2020
Kriss216:
so sad
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 22, 2020
You really sounded like a sadistic mentally deranged malnourished mud-eating bonobo grin grin grin
If not for Nigerian Soldiers you would have been a frustrated refugee in a poverty striken country drinking your urine to survive so go down on your knees right now and shout, "God bless the Nigerian Army" 15 timesgrin grin grin Now listen stupid imbec*le, the highest you can do is wail and write trash here!!! grin grin grin
Run along now bloody civilian go and exchange words with your ancestors. I have better things to do than exchanging words with a frustrated jobless animal like you grin grin grin
One4me:

You see what people are saying?
You fools think too much of yourself yet when it comes to doing the job you are actually paid to do, you fail miserably!
The only people you are competent in fighting or insulting are UNARMED Civilians! What a weakling and bloody Coward of a Soldier
You cant do jack against a civilian with arms, you can kill terrorists, you are so daft you lots keep running into ambushes setup by illietrates, civilians Boko Haram
, yet Nigeria expend billions on thetraining of you these blockheads...... and here you are telling somebody bla bla bla military operation!

Go Fc*k yourself and your so-called military operation that makes you waste a whole Colonel to some ragtag,, deluded Boko haram terrorists.
You are not even ashamed! If it was a Doctor that failed in his job or a Pilot or a Ships's Captain, they usually fall on their sword and instead of doing that you this numskull have the liver to be abusing Civilians here.

Get out of this thread now before l slap that you mouth till e bend backwards.
Thunder fire you.

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death by Nobody: 3:28am On Sep 22, 2020
Who is this lizard?? Com'on disappear!!!!
Jaqenhghar:

Una when know military operation well done eh. See the result. No be unarmed protesters or innocent civilians see the result

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen Post Photos On Woman’s Facebook Page After Robbing Her / Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) / Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.