Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Falling In Love Is The Craziest Thing, Does it Still Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love Is The Craziest Thing, Does it Still Exist? (568 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling In Love Is The Craziest Thing, Does it Still Exist? by TkhGuy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
I remember back then in my high school days, my falling in love wasn't at first sight, but it's magical when I realized I was in love with her,
It did feel like the best thing in the world to me and at the same time like a nightmare in a broad daylight, just about this time in 2004

I did noticed that it was when I couldn't stand it that I have to write it like a love letter and send to her, and I was surprised she felt the same way too, we are both in hostel separately she is in girls hostel while I am in boys hostel.
She is in business Dept while was in electrical installation Dept.

But the coincidence is that she is in year 2 while I was in year one, she have post, she is a prefect but I was just a her junior sort of, we were called disease disregarded but she didn't.

One of those moments I remember was the fire of passion that burns between us, so strong that we can't look each other's eyes balls to eye balls, it's the strangest magical feelings I have ever experienced in my life,

There was no extortion or exploitation from her, I could feel her eagerness to please me, buying me gift looking out for me, sending me love card on Valentine's days, I never asked for, I escaped going to dinning hall if she is on duty,

she really did spark the flames of puet in me back then, I hardly think of anything when she is there, I tried controlling self, my words and speech but I shutter & stammered only with her, I was returning that gesture of gift buying cos there is nothing more in my heart to do for her,

she is the only girl I could call my Val cos she doesn't wait for me to ask her, and since that day till this day, I have never felt the way I felt for her for any girl again, and have stopped taken part in Valentine's day.. cos of her memories..I couldn't find someone that fit in my heart like her. Who wants nothing materialistic from me except just me..

This crazy love you might be surprised never involved any sort of kissing or sexual intercourse or money money money.
Even Until conflict break us apart that we both was hurt, I was watching her going home in her final year which I know we might never see again till this day, but I was powerless to confront her, I was confused, I don't know what to do to reconnect us back in future, mobile phones is still yet expensive for our affordability at that time,

There was no thought of kissing her nor sex that crossed my heart, but I always felt that burning desire to be together with her and happiness each time I see her around.. I feel lifted to make her smile & happy..

I don't remember her trying to show me that she aged me or that she is my senior,

That's one of the kind of old memories I don't think will ever fade away from my heart...
That coupled with the genre of music I listened to defines me in way that I always picture myself like Jack character in TITANIC movie in reality.

Lot of you will call it childishness but that's truely what genuine love really makes one, the true feelings of what genuine love feels like.. is not sex, kissing, not money love is different from all these that is now attributed to it this days.

Does such love still exist this days?..does two parties drained themselves trying to please each other anymore truthfully? What we have this days could be anything but that pure love is not one of them,

That love that makes you to overlook everything and forget the world just for him or her,

That love that binds you two like no other person exist but just you two,

No lies, no sex, no money, no feelings cheated, just been completely contempted with yourselves,

not this one trying to please the other, while the other is busy collecting exploiting looting decieving many to please another third ghost party .. no honesty no fidelity. No trust just empty hearts, empty feelings filled with nothing but hunger for sex money and deceit is what we call love..

As for me, this is the memories that hurts me even as I speak, it's about 16 years ago..
but it's still fresh as though it happened yesterday..
I still wish I could replay that part if I could travel back in time to reconnect us back,
I still remember every curves and look of her face, the sound of her voice and how tender she is, I remember how hard it was for her to ask me for a favour and that was the last,
it wasn't even up to N500...
She have to send her friend who is Muslim..
Just so bursted guys...
Not that I lack money but that pure feelings that has been written by lot of puet & play writers.

I didn't remember hearing her say she loves me, & I never told her I love her cos such word is too heavy on my lips to utter to her hearings. but we both feels the practicality of that word in the most crude, raw and undiluted form.

Her name is Ogechi
Re: Falling In Love Is The Craziest Thing, Does it Still Exist? by Kriss216: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
This crazy love you might be surprised never involved any sort of kissing or sexual intercourse..
I can't imagine myself loving a girl without kissing or having a sexual relationship with her.

I'm sexually active. One of the ways I express my love is through sex or romance. The issue of sex can't be overemphasized in my life. I don't cheat when I'm in a relationship cos I make sure any girl I'm loving or dating must be wild in romance and she must be slim with succulent breasts and bums at a perpendicular curve, a girl that I will be tripping for everyday. At my age, I can't be teaching someone's daughter how to make love or kiss.

Sounds strange to me seeing a guy saying he loves a girl without kissing or having intimate relationship with her.

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love Is The Craziest Thing, Does it Still Exist? by Kemimarch16(f): 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
Still exist

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love Is The Craziest Thing, Does it Still Exist? by Madibah(m): 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Still exist

Where is it living?
Re: Falling In Love Is The Craziest Thing, Does it Still Exist? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
Madibah:

Where is it living?

Exactly, I want to knock at it's door and tell it to permanently go away, it doesnt work/happen to present day humans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falling In Love Is The Craziest Thing, Does it Still Exist? by goodmorning40: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
That is the innocence of nature which has been killed by today's exploits

Search no more she is dead though the prettiest of all

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love Is The Craziest Thing, Does it Still Exist? by donbachi(m): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
It lives in u.
Re: Falling In Love Is The Craziest Thing, Does it Still Exist? by fati2001(m): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Still exist

Re: Falling In Love Is The Craziest Thing, Does it Still Exist? by fati2001(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
goodmorning40:
That is the innocence of nature which has been killed by today's exploits

Search no more she is dead though the prettiest of all
your last statement tho
is not true, but it's rare.

Re: Falling In Love Is The Craziest Thing, Does it Still Exist? by Vyzz: 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
Have only fallen in love with one girl before...

And no be say she fyn sef... But she is carried grin

Told my niggas that I loved the girl and every of my nigga knows

Then one of my gee went and chyked her...

That was when I killed it... Never told her or let her know by any means...

It has been years but I still love her I think... Since I am unable to fall for another girl
Re: Falling In Love Is The Craziest Thing, Does it Still Exist? by nurain150(m): 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
TkhGuy:
I remember back then in my high school days, my falling in love wasn't at first sight, but it's magical when I realized I was in love with her,
It did feel like the best thing in the world to me and at the same time like a nightmare in a broad daylight, just about this time in 2004

I did noticed that it was when I couldn't stand it that I have to write it like a love letter and send to her, and I was surprised she felt the same way too, we are both in hostel separately she is in girls hostel while I am in boys hostel.

But the coincidence is that she is in year 2 while I was in year one, she have post, she is a prefect but I was just a her junior sort of, we were called disease disregarded but she didn't.

One of those moments I remember was the fire of passion that burns between us, so strong that we can't look each other's eyes balls to eye balls, it's the strangest magical feelings I have ever experienced in my life,

There was no extortion or exploitation from her, I could feel her eagerness to please me, buying me gift looking out for me, sending me love card on Valentine's days, I never asked for, I escaped going to dinning hall if she is on duty,

she really did spark the flames of puet in me back then, I hardly think of anything when she is there, I tried controlling self, my words and speech but I shutter & stammered only with her, I was returning that gesture of gift buying cos there is nothing more in my heart to do for her,

she is the only girl I could call my Val cos she doesn't wait for me to ask her, and since that day till this day, I have never felt the way I felt for her for any girl again, and have stopped taken part in Valentine's day.. cos of her memories..I couldn't find someone that fit in my heart like her. Who wants nothing materialistic from me except just me..

This crazy love you might be surprised never involved any sort of kissing or sexual intercourse or money money money.
Even Until conflict break us apart that we both was hurt, I was watching her going home in her final year which I know we might never see again till this day, but I was powerless to confront her, I was confused, I don't know what to do to reconnect us back in future, mobile phones is still yet expensive for our affordability at that time,

There was no thought of kissing her nor sex that crossed my heart, but I always felt that burning desire to be together with her and happiness each time I see her around.. I feel lifted to make her smile & happy..

I don't remember her trying to show me that she aged me or that she is my senior,

That's one of the kind of old memories I don't think will ever fade away from my heart...
That coupled with the genre of music I listened to defines me in way that I always picture myself like Jack character in TITANIC movie in reality.

Lot of you will call it childishness but that's truely what genuine love really makes one, the true feelings of what genuine love feels like.. is not sex, kissing, not money love is different from all these that is now attributed to it this days.

Does such love still exist this days?..does two parties drained themselves trying to please each other anymore truthfully? What we have this days could be anything but that pure love is not one of them,

That love that makes you to overlook everything and forget the world just for him or her,

No lies, no sex, no money, no feelings cheated, just been completely contempted with yourselves,

not this one trying to please the other, while the other is busy collecting exploiting looting decieving many to please another third ghost party .. no honesty no fidelity. No trust just empty hearts, empty feelings filled with nothing but hunger for sex money and deceit is what we call love..

As for me, this is the memories that hurts me even as I speak, it's about 16 years ago..
I still wish I could replay that part if I could travel back in time to reconnect us back,
I still remember every curves and look of her face, the sound of her voice and how tender she is, I remember how hard it was for her to ask me for a favour and that was the last,
Just so bursted guys...
Not that I lack money but that pure feelings that has been written by lot of puet & play writers.

I didn't remember hearing her say she loves me, & I never told her I love her cos such word is too heavy on my lips to utter to her hearings. but we both feels the practicality of that word in the most crude, raw and undiluted form.

Her name is Ogechi
It happens to me too,I once taught it an abnormal issue.anyways I will try all my possible best to love my future family ....You don't just have that feeling again ,like it gone.I think that a new aspect of psychology.All doctur student Waka come see research oo
Re: Falling In Love Is The Craziest Thing, Does it Still Exist? by TkhGuy(m): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Still exist
it's gone.. girls don't want it boys don't want it cos girls will not hesitate to friend zone a guy that genuinely feels for them.. next is exploiting them so it doesn't exist..
Re: Falling In Love Is The Craziest Thing, Does it Still Exist? by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 22, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
Who knows, It might
Re: Falling In Love Is The Craziest Thing, Does it Still Exist? by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2020
TkhGuy:

Just so bursted guys...

Her name is Ogechi

It exists it's just that the two ppl must have that really special connection.
N it's different for every couple how they express it(like saying it out loud/sex etc)
It's not easy finding that person n some ppl never do sadly n just settle for normal everyday love instead of the soulmate kind.

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love Is The Craziest Thing, Does it Still Exist? by TkhGuy(m): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2020

It exists it's just that the two ppl must have that really special connection.
N it's different for every couple how they express it(like saying it out loud/sex etc)
It's not easy finding that person n some ppl never do sadly n just settle for normal everyday love instead of the soulmate kind.
that's true

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Feel Pain During Sex / Nairalandaers Pls Patronise Me. / Ladies & Gentlemen Come & Confirm Dis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.