Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) (46837 Views)

Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction / BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) / Jeff Excited As He Reunites With His Family After BBNaija Eviction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Realhommie(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2020
I was just smiling while i watched the clip.. Such show of affection between mother and child, you can tell the bond which exists between them is beyond words.

#Love..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Otaiky(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2020
ashawopikin:
guy wey all the girls for the house suppose dey fight for

I swear down...he come de fall person hand
A real simps
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Justice3000(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

grin grin grin
you say?
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Ratedgang: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2020
mamaafrik:
Mommy so na you give us this sobonde fish as a contestant,you need to pray ma
ok which one have you given?
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Ratedgang: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2020
Mowsid:
momma's clingy boy. Too much love and affection made Ozo a simp grin
too much pure water wey you hawk for small pikin no too let you know wetin love be.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Exodora: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2020
In Ozo's voice : Don't call me back when you see say I don day with another baby.
Nengi don't call me back .....
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by lekki1444: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2020
ozo looks like a lightskin wike
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by solonnachi: 11:09am On Sep 22, 2020
This hug is too passionate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by mamajaz(f): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2020
sassiemyk:

And because you grew up without love see how stupid you became.

Make this louder bro. People whose homes were/ are like Fuji house of commotion will always wish everyman on earth becomes a beast.

Unfortunately, ladies whose husbands/ boyfriends flogged with koboko herdsmen will be stylishly wishing their men are Ozos but still follow all liars on nairaland to call the young man a simp.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Wettoid123: 11:15am On Sep 22, 2020
Reunite with his family on the road side, is that ozo wife or girlfriend still can't understand pls the headline is misleading!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2020
collitexnaira:
Nawa oo

Looking at the way a grown-up man hugged his mom so tight for minutes, that shows he has been over pampered with so much affection which turned him to a simp.

Actually it shows that the average Nigerian, like you, has grown up in a such a harsh environment.

Little wonder the nation is so uncohesive. You lot have not been raised to love and understand love.

This is not an attack on you by the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Mayng01(m): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2020
This wows me
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Trybes(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2020
Family compares to none.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2020
Viruscorona:
Mummy missed her boy... but I'm sure her boy is missing nengi... and nengi might be missing kiddwaya... and kiddwaya is busy fvcking Erica
grin
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by OBku4(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2020
pretydiva:
This is beautiful. Watching the video almost made me shed tears. Indeed Family is everything

Girls n emotions. smh
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2020
Exodora:

Her only son . Mother's don't play with their sons
rubbish talk

So mothers play with their daughters?? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by OBku4(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2020
Mowsid:
momma's clingy boy. Too much love and affection made Ozo a simp grin
At a stage in life, a father should take up the responsibility of solely training up his boys. If not, he'll get a SIMP.

Too much Luvy luvy n cuddling (which is d hallmark of women/mothers), turns boys to SIMPs instead of Men

...that boy is a disgrace angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Neddstark: 11:33am On Sep 22, 2020
Mummy Ozo, sit your son down and coach him about women. Especially women like Erica and Nengi. You know their types

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by wildikeman(m): 11:36am On Sep 22, 2020
Ehya. Future mother in law to Nengi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2020
Nice
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by meobizy(f): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2020
Nairalanders can’t relate to his type of upbringing. They are surprised he doesn’t live in a hut or has to kill snakes for meat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Exodora: 11:53am On Sep 22, 2020
Organicist95:
rubbish talk

So mothers play with their daughters?? lipsrsealed
You know the truth . They pamper them alot especially when is just one.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2020
Exodora:

You know the truth . They pamper them alot especially when is just one.
lie!

I have just one brother and two sisters and we receive same portion of love

Speak for ur family
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Damseldammie(f): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
Family above every other things & nothing to compare with momma's unbending love
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Exodora: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
Organicist95:
lie!

I have just one brother and two sisters and we receive same portion of love

Speak for ur family
You will not know with time you will know what am telling you . Mothers' do just like father's to their daughters.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by ppogba: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
can anybody just explain what the "simp" being talked about means?

So sorry that I am asking oooo.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by stanisbaratheon: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
Looks like a scene from a romantic movie.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by karkinase(m): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Effx:
FOREX!!
You want to Learn Forex from scratch?
Profit from the market.
Learn Forex from scratch, Reach amateur level in one week.
Just Follow me as i open your way to financial freedom.
NOTE : beginners only.
WhatsApp Me now and let's get started
Naso...so in one week you want to lead someone to financial freedom undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by cray91(m): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
haha
mamaafrik:
Mommy so na you give us this sobonde fish as a contestant,you need to pray ma
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Bar1941(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
Seems he does not have a dad or maybe he lived solely with his mom while growing up, he seriously missed masculine tutelage.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Tegaguru(m): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
collitexnaira:
Nawa oo

Looking at the way a grown-up man hugged his mom so tight for minutes, that shows he has been over pampered with so much affection which turned him to a simp.

ODE ^ INFINITY
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...... So sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

People can't even see it's the mother hugging him for so long because she missed him and also to take away the emotional hurt Nengi afflicted on him. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fatal Arrogance: Yakubu Mohammed Ready To Pay To Get His Scenes Removed / Ceec's Bestfriend, Etape Emmanuel, Who Died (Photos) / Ọmọ! That Year. This Used To Be Our Own Netflix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.