Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) (47232 Views)

Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction / BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) / Jeff Excited As He Reunites With His Family After BBNaija Eviction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Ovo04(m): 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
Viruscorona:
Mummy missed her boy... but I'm sure her boy is missing nengi... and nengi might be missing kiddwaya... and kiddwaya is busy fvcking Erica

Shey you see am now say the Life no balance?
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by earnit3: 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
really
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
Effx:
FOREX!!
You want to Learn Forex from scratch?
Profit from the market.
Learn Forex from scratch, Reach amateur level in one week.
Just Follow me as i open your way to financial freedom.
NOTE : beginners only.
WhatsApp Me now and let's get started

Forexgeness is that you?
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Robertgreene1:
interesting...but this guy mumu Sha...so he expected a fake ass beauty queen like that nengi..d miss bayelsa 2017 4 that matter not 2 have powerful sugar zaddie(s) in high places...so he expected her 2 mess around wit a small fly like him on national t.v..nd then loose all d good life her "small girl big god" zaddies have been providing her wit?...let nobody tell me it was js his game stragegy o...big lies..d guy fell yakata in love..it was written all over him like pimples...d mumu was even still shouting "I love u nengi" even after she curved his goodbye kiss nd biggie was counting down 4 him to leave d house...smh..if only d guy knew that he's even more good looking as a man than nengi is good looking as a woman...js like Esther vilar stated in her book "THE MANIPULATED MAN"..."women know too well that even wit all their make ups nd butt jobs nd body enhancements..that men generally still look good more than them(sweetnt97 am I lying) that's y they re always insecure around handsome men...hence they subject them to intense emotional manipulations js like nengi did to ozo...
argue wit ur village people
Na by force to like fine boy? Do you know if nengi is engaged or in a serious relationship? Must beautiful ladies have sugar daddies? Y do u all perceive beautiful vain ladies as dumb? Some of them make their money themselves and have good moral standards
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
Your analysis is not exhaustively true.

I grew up with 5 sisters and very easy going parents, yet I'm nothing like him. It's just personality, although that family setting must have augmented it.
You're right tho.
But with the way ozo cant go 10 minutes without mentioning his family, you can see that his personality was largely due to that.
My analysis is "ozo specific".
Many people form their own characters regardless of their families influence.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Lambarry1: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
What is the meaning of this nonsense hug. Did he return from ecomog war. Why do will like to patakilise nonsense in this country
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Robertgreene1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Robertgreene1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Na by force to like fine boy? Do you know if nengi is engaged or in a serious relationship? Must beautiful ladies have sugar daddies? Y do u all perceive beautiful vain ladies as dumb? Some of them make their money themselves and have good moral standards
if u don't like a guy..fine..but pls don't subject him to intense emotional manipulations like nengi did to poor ozo...it was js so pathetic that even Dorathy..vee nd other HMs were all feeling enormous pity 4 d poor boy...
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Lambarry1: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
What kind of foolish boy is this
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Robertgreene1(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I see..so tell me..u..what do u do 2 make ur own money apart from ********( u know what I mean)...
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Lambarry1: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
All these sissy boys. What will become of him when troubles and trials challenge him as a family man ...he will be pooing in his pant. Only men can teach boys how to be men not women
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nooil:

So his sisters and mother followed him to University and nysc? Diarrhea of the fingers angry
They had made him believe that that was the way to behave. So even when he was exposed to the influence of others,he clung desperately to his pussified ways.angry
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nooil:

So his sisters and mother followed him to University and nysc? Diarrhea of the fingers angry
They had already formed and concretized that behavior for him before he left home. University and NYSC had little influence on him.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by gazza07(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
After hugging ma, tell him how he falled hands, many hands cos a woman.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Bar1941(m): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nooil:

Shut up! His father is a doctor, and they have a happy well-knit family. One I'm sure you can't boast of. Can you even lead like Ozo?

Who be this mumu? An sure you are equally an ass licker like him.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Cheeryfeet: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
grin
solmus:
grin

No wonder, the guy is a sensitive emotional guy, see how he missed his mum so much after few weeks (you'd think he went to sambisa with the Army for 3 years)

He must have grown up with so much love, and seen so much display of affection

grin guy una get mouth!!!
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by dfrost: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nooil:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Men who were raised right need to know women appreciate them! I just hope he doesn't change after seeing the hurtful comments from people who are product of broken homes and toxic environments.

You are right but at the same time a man needs to coordinate himself well. If he continues like this, there is a high probability his wife and mum will be at loggerheads. Does not have anything to do with someone raised with saying "I love you" and someone not raised as such.

If his mum really loved him, she won't even allow him go for a show of shame. What kind of hypocritical love is that?
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
Rgade:

They had already formed and concretized that behavior for him before he left home. University and NYSC had little influence on him.

Really? You really want to believe that? And you're a guy o!
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
dfrost:

You are right but at the same time a man needs to coordinate himself well. If he continues like this, there is a high probability his wife and mum will be at loggerheads. Does not have anything to do with someone raised with saying "I love you" and someone not raised as such.

If his mum really loved him, she won't even allow him to go for a show of shame. What kind of hypocritical love is that?

Ozo is well coordinated. His only fault is falling in love!
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by dfrost: 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nooil:

Ozo is well coordinated. His only fault is falling in love!

grin cheesy Your "Ozo" abi? grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
Bar1941:

Who be this mumu? An sure you are equally an ass licker like him.

Braindead! Meanwhile... Happy boy's day!
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
dfrost:

grin cheesy Your "Ozo" abi? grin cheesy

My ke? Please, he is Nengi's property.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
Rgade:

They had made him believe that that was the way to behave. So even when he was exposed to the influence of others,he clung desperately to his pussified ways.angry

Story! Look at the way he relates with others aside from Nengi, does he act pussylike? And it's not like Nengi was snobbing him. Cut him some slack abeg.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by dfrost: 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nooil:

My ke? Please, he is Nengi's property.

He's yours. Claim him before the other person comes out. Ozo's solicitor-in-arms. cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nmezor:
Really beautiful kiss
Just like you wink
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Nmezor(f): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
OPAA6:

Just like you wink
Thanks smiley
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
Robertgreene1:
I see..so tell me..u..what do u do 2 make ur own money apart from ********( u know what I mean)...
Na ur yansh I dey kiss naa.. Gold dey inside undecided
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by collitexnaira(m): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
Tokkson:

It's not his fault that you grew up in a toxic and hate-filled environment.

God punish you idiot. Out of my mention fellow Simp

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by confirmedniggae: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
mamaafrik:
Mommy so na you give us this sobonde fish as a contestant,you need to pray ma
Are you from egba?
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
dfrost:

He's yours. Claim him before the other person comes out. Ozo's solicitor-in-arms. cheesy grin

I'll rather claim the 85 million undecided
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by tianshie(m): 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ozo sings this song every night. After a hard day's job of simping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBrYKRh6Eeg
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
Love is a beautiful tin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Cries As Tacha Gets Disqualified While She Gets 2 Strikes (video) / Ọmọ! That Year. This Used To Be Our Own Netflix / Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.