Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? (1153 Views)

When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material / Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by xynerise: 10:44am On Feb 28, 2011
Though this should be a confidential issue among ladies but feel free to say it. It will help some naive brethern in the house.
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by Omolola1(f): 10:48am On Feb 28, 2011
Take rat poison. . .
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by 190: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2011
Omolola1:

Take rat poison. . .

did you take rat poison for me undecided
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by annawhite(f): 10:59am On Feb 28, 2011
@poster
anoda hard earned thread!

tellin me he loves me evry min can go a long way 2 show me aw much he kares bout me.
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by 190: 11:00am On Feb 28, 2011
annawhite:

@poster
anoda hard earned thread!

tellin me he loves me evry min can go a long way 2 show me aw much he kares bout me.
embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by Omolola1(f): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2011
anna, u can't be too sure about dat
some guys can tel u "i love u" as many times as u want 2 hear it n dey neva mean it
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by 190: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2011
Omolola1:

anna, u can't be too sure about dat
some guys can tel u "i love u" as many times as u want 2 hear it n dey neva mean it
angry angry undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by xynerise: 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2011
Omolola, she has said hers so why killing yourself. You said 190 should take rat poison to prove his love for you. Lets wait if he will do it. grin
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by xynerise: 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2011
Omolola, she has said hers so why killing yourself. You said 190 should take rat poison to prove his love for you. Lets wait if he will do it. grin
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by 190: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2011
xynerise:

Let omolola rub Otapia pia all over her body first grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by Dyt(f): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2011
^^^ lwtmb oooooo
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by mkpuluma(f): 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2011
show concern towards my feelings
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by slap1(m): 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2011
I think if you make yourself her house-boy, then, case closed!
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by MzGreat(f): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2011
190:

Let omolola rub Otapia pia all over her body first grin grin

laff won tear my belle
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by Phlota(f): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2011
slap1:

I think if you make yourself her house-boy, then, case closed!
lol
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by biola44: 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2011
footing the bills always, grin
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by Yemmyc(f): 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2011
his commitment,as in alwayz there wen i call n wen i needed him 2 b there 4 me n me only, is enough 2 prove is lv 4 me.

(1) (Reply)

Boring Wives / What Is The Fastest Way To Breakup A Loveless Relationship? / Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Has The Habit Of Lying And Forgetting Things?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.