Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? (9100 Views)

When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material / Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by xynerise: 10:45am On Feb 28, 2011
Though this should be a confidential issue among ladies but feel free to say it. It will help some naive brethern in the house.
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by 190: 10:47am On Feb 28, 2011
by sleeping with him

wat else can she do undecided
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by MMM2(m): 10:52am On Feb 28, 2011
licking her Womanliness when she is menstruate.
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by 190: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2011
M M M:

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by xynerise: 10:55am On Feb 28, 2011
Whats your problem MMM? You made me to throw up. You are a sick cannibal.
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by xynerise: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2011
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by Tosinville(m): 11:13am On Feb 28, 2011
Xynerise

Just try and jump into the ocean immediately and get killed to prove your love for her.
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by bobbyray(m): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2011
make una dey respect unaself nah,
the question is directed to ladiesgirls, special warning to tosinville.
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by Dyt(f): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2011
hmmmm
look in2 my eyes unexpctedly n den kiss my breath away
crown it all by sayin
i adore u n tell me shhhhh
dont say a word
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by MrCork17: 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2011
Rimming! tongue ((Google it))
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by xynerise: 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2011
Nice one dyt.
@tosin. You be pant.
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by Tosinville(m): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2011
Xynerise

na u come be bra? well the greatest love of all is to lay you life down for somebody else, so you can't die for you girl to prove your love for her?¿¿ pls do by telling her u can die for her at any moment and if she ask you to prove it then jump into the Well d one at ur backyard in her presence.
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by ShyOne(f): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2011
just be there

through thick, thin, ups, downs

just be there through it all

hold your tongue

hold the excuses

be my action man
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by MMM2(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2011
xynerise:

dat means u dot luv her,
cos if u truely luv her u will do it.
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by Tosinville(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2011
^Alright i will be
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by pwiz(m): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2011
M M M:

damn,u must be kidding me!!! Just in the name of luv,tufiakwa.If u engage in that KUDOS to U.
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2011
all that i require is that he has my back. . . .ALWAYS!
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by 190: 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

all that i require is that he has my back. . . .ALWAYS!
embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by Yeneks(f): 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2011
M M M:

Errrm Mr are you ok? That's not love, that's madness! If you don't know, please know now! Coming from a lady by the way.

I just want my man to stand by me, support me, help me. I want him to trust me and me to be able to trust him. We should be best friends, He doesn't have to jump in front of a train for me, as long as he tells me when a train is coming, i'm good!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by Pweety4me(f): 2:18am On Mar 01, 2011
Yeneks:

I just want my man to stand by me, support me, help me. I want him to trust me and me to be able to trust him. We should be best friends, He doesn't have to jump in front of a train for me, as long as he tells me when a train is coming, i'm good!
Aww 9ice smiley
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by Pweety4me(f): 2:19am On Mar 01, 2011
Dyt:

hmmmm
crown it all by sayin
dont say a word
Lover girl tongue
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by Pweety4me(f): 2:21am On Mar 01, 2011
@OP I could say a lot, but nowadays it kinda hard to find something/someone genuine, a guy could do all these things but do nothing @ all. . .brrr i can't stand liars sha undecided
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by 190: 2:32am On Mar 01, 2011
Im too old for this sh1t going on here, >>>>>>>>>>>

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q37xJtuQ24w[/flash]

Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by Yeneks(f): 5:40am On Mar 04, 2011
Pweety4me:

Aww 9ice smiley
Thank you smiley
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 04, 2011
Dyt:

hmmmm
crown it all by sayin
dont say a word

Chei, this madam don read too much romance novel.
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by InkedNerd(f): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2011
@OP: A man can prove his love to me by being honest with me and letting me into their life. I want a man who isn't afraid to open up to me. I don't like the idea of feeling that I don't know who you are. cry
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by Ekpoma1: 7:26am On Mar 04, 2011
Buy her blue berry n see. Im referin 2 Nigerian gal.
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by annita19(f): 7:38am On Mar 04, 2011
By being honest and real no faking which I know flows naturally
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by xynerise: 9:32am On Mar 04, 2011
@ekpoma. We have passed that era. grin
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by amyg(f): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2011
Buy me a rose,cal me frm work,open d door 4 me wen, ,show me u luv me by d look in ur eyez.these r d little things i need d most in my life.
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by Omolola1(f): 10:57am On Mar 04, 2011
all he can is just to love moa WHOLEHEARTEDLY!!!
Re: Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? by xynerise: 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2011
Omolola1:

all he can is just to love moa WHOLEHEARTEDLY!!!
Yeah. . . right grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisi Komolafe At It Again ; Another Married Man / Orgasm Is Sweet But No One Smile While Having Orgasm / The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.