Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:03 AM

Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa (25243 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores Bay FC's First Ever Goal As They Beat Angel City 1-0 / The New Look Of Maracana Stadium In Ajegunle Tolu Complex Lagos State. / Barcelona Becomes The First Club To Have Players In Each Of The World Cup Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by Mutemenot(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2020
emeijeh:

You had the chance to mention Abiola, but you goofed

The list is not complete, I mentioned but a few. You can add more sir.... Wish
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by GreaterFuture1(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2020
Ogaga Wowo!
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by Lafrresh: 11:33am On Sep 22, 2020
So they fit sign messi grin
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by isaacsegun(m): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2020
That does not mean dey won't go back to their redmud,,,,ndi developers grin
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by Pelxmiye(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2020
ImagineNation:
History was made in ajegunle last week as kobis global became the first club in ajegunle to be officially recognised by FIFA

------------- OFFICIAL ---------------
This is to officially announce that God is indeed a awesome God. By His grace, KOBIS GLOBAL FOOTBALL CLUB is officially affiliated to Lagos State Football Association (LSFA), Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) and Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA).

This is also to announce that KOBIS GLOBAL FOOTBALL CLUB is fully authorised to participate in all FIFA players transfer window at any given time as the Club is now a recognised FIFA Transfer Management System (TMS) member.

I want to use this opportunity to say a big thank you to the Club Director Ganagana Efe Felix and the rest of the management team for working tirelessly to possition KOBIS GLOBAL FOOTBALL CLUB on the right lane to commence in the business of football globally.

As the President of the KOBIS GLOBAL FOOTBALL CLUB, I have given you (the management) my word. There is no going back on the feet. Upward and forward ever. God have given us enough grace to accomplish all our goals. I believe in you guys and I know you won't let me down.

God bless the management of Kobis Global Football Club, God bless the entire staffs of Kobis Global Multidimentional Projects LTD.

NOW LETS DO FOOTBALL BUSINESS!!���

SIGNED
Prince Ogaga Wowo
PRESIDENT KOBIS GLOBAL FOOTBALL CLUB

I plan on paying for my coaching course this , but in the meantime , would love to volunteer with your social media team
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by ProphetofOdin: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2020
This how football should run. AJ to the world.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by Mindclinic: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2020
Abeg patronise me to see food chop, biko. cry

Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by miqos02(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2020
Please delete the email addresses, you just gave criminals one extra email to work with.
ImagineNation:
History was made in ajegunle last week as kobis global became the first club in ajegunle to be officially recognised by FIFA

This is to officially announce that God is indeed a awesome God. By His grace, KOBIS GLOBAL FOOTBALL CLUB is officially affiliated to Lagos State Football Association (LSFA), Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) and Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA).

This is also to announce that KOBIS GLOBAL FOOTBALL CLUB is fully authorised to participate in all FIFA players transfer window at any given time as the Club is now a recognised FIFA Transfer Management System (TMS) member.

I want to use this opportunity to say a big thank you to the Club Director Ganagana Efe Felix and the rest of the management team for working tirelessly to possition KOBIS GLOBAL FOOTBALL CLUB on the right lane to commence in the business of football globally.

As the President of the KOBIS GLOBAL FOOTBALL CLUB, I have given you (the management) my word. There is no going back on the feet. Upward and forward ever. God have given us enough grace to accomplish all our goals. I believe in you guys and I know you won't let me down.

God bless the management of Kobis Global Football Club, God bless the entire staffs of Kobis Global Multidimentional Projects LTD.

SIGNED
Prince Ogaga Wowo
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by Djamel(m): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2020
Ralphwealth:
Wow... Can I come and sign

I play right back, centre forward and attacking midfield grin grin

Only you
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by akaza90(m): 11:55am On Sep 22, 2020
Igbo amaka grin
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by do4luv14(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2020
Guy do not call Tinubu name in Aj again, we had not benefit anything positive from him and his APC,

majority of the projects in Aj, are a results of our Reps, and Constant cry out to them,

we had been moving on our own, and we shall surely get there, AJ to the world

dyera:
Development is finally coming to Ajegule.
The next step is for Tinubu to build in international standard stadium there in Ajegule for the club.

My niggarr

4 + 4 Ogbane.
We still dey celebration mood.

BTW, you don return from your village?

1 Like

Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by do4luv14(m): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2020
You are forgetting the Amuneke brothers, who incidently, are both my Alma-mata in secondary school

Ijobajaycole:
Finally!!! This is the same ajegunle that produced sia sia, efe gana gana, Ifeanyi udeze, brown ideye, odion ighalo at the international level

At the NPFL, I've lost count...

Wait, is this not the same kobis that brought many ex super eagles internationals for the launch of his competition some time ago?

This is front page worthy

I dey greet o grin
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by Chyma231(m): 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
Aj to the world .
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by Jazzafizzy(f): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Congratulations
If only upper or saint savior go fit be like this . The only getto and damnnnn niggarrr area in benin . shocked grin
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by BanevsJoker(m): 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
Very unprofessional email address.
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by Willy123(m): 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
emeijeh:

You had the chance to mention Abiola, but you goofed
[color=#006600][/color] Please don't blame the man. When Abiola babes was on the man never dey around. He only told you the ones he knows....
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by Habinibi: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
blacksoup:
I'm sorry for posting this here but please someone should help me with 6200 to register for nursing school exam please d dateline is tomorrow I'm pleading please.

Oga ade today na 22 oh, abi you dey sleep. dis one too cheap for scam, go upgrade.

1 Like

Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by Habinibi: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
ImagineNation:
Ajegunle remains the only ghetto with the highest number of football stars produced till date. This is a great feat!

Ajegunle to the world

Guy you suppose blur all the email address in this your post. You just gave scammers something to work on as they could scam unknown pubic creating a look alike email address.
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ajegunle hhave so many star players in the NPFL go check and confirm.

this is what they need in Mushin buh Mba once dey travel to europe and they make money, they won't look back again.

Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by Adeedris(m): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
blacksoup:
I'm sorry for posting this here but please someone should help me with 6200 to register for nursing school exam please d dateline is tomorrow I'm pleading please.
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by chipet67(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ralphwealth:
Wow... Can I come and sign

I play right back, centre forward and attacking midfield grin grin
You should play keep-striking
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by clockwisereport: 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2020
Habinibi:

Oga ade today na 22 oh, abi you dey sleep. dis one too cheap for scam, go upgrade.

Even when the screenshot reads 20th. Dat guy is a comedian
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by klinting(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
still unprofessional cuz I can still see one of you putting on a Liverpool jersey
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by Cmanforall: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
ImagineNation:

SIGNED
Prince Ogaga Wowo
Was it the club that brought Ighalo out?
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by emeijeh(m): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
Willy123:
[color=#006600][/color] Please don't blame the man. When Abiola babes was on the man never dey around. He only told you the ones he knows....
No be lie grin
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by typicalgamer(m): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
God no let bankruptcy and our corrupt NPFL deter this club from greatness
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by Revolva(m): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
Prince ogaga my guy is going far

Very ambitious man ..from way back

Nice one Kobis FC

iwonpopular say so much power to your elbow
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by lereinter(m): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
blacksoup:

How will you get school fees?

What's the maker of the phone you are using to browse nl

Send your account number

1 Like

Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by blacksoup: 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
xi jinping
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by emmajodeci(m): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nice one Ogaga
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by ImagineNation: 12:25am On Sep 23, 2020
post=94187797:

This is a Very Good Development.

AJEGUNLE TO THE WORLD!!!
hi do u know dreams from the slum foundation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hope Uzodimma Receives Desire Oparanozie, Chiamaka Nnadozie, Osinachi Ohale / Pictures Of Gianni Infantino And Babajide Sanwo-Olu At The Aisha Buhari Cup / Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.