Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa (25054 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores Bay FC's First Ever Goal As They Beat Angel City 1-0 / The New Look Of Maracana Stadium In Ajegunle Tolu Complex Lagos State. / Barcelona Becomes The First Club To Have Players In Each Of The World Cup Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:31am On Sep 23, 2020
ImagineNation:
hi do u know dreams from the slum foundation
We are part and parcel of them Of the kinda dreams they share.
They are out to help the less privileged.
That's what we do too.
Building talents.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by ImagineNation: 12:32am On Sep 23, 2020
post=94206500:

We are part and parcel of them.
That's what we do.
Building talents.
can we speak better elsewhere.. I'll need your services
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by ImagineNation: 12:40am On Sep 23, 2020
post=94206500:

We are part and parcel of them.
That's what we do.
Building talents.
I dont know how to go about meeting dreams from the slum can u help me?
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:54am On Sep 23, 2020
ImagineNation:
I dont know how to go about meeting dreams from the slum can u help me?
This link will give you their contact.
By the way, we are not asking you to make ANY donations to anyone PLEASE!
We are only giving you a link to the founder and owner of the dream.
All the best.

https://theirworld.org/news/how-dreams-from-the-slum-is-helping-nigerian-children-into-school

http://www.findglocal.com/NG/Ajegunle/1440645209527971/Dreams-From-The-Slum-Empowerment-Initiative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by ubcandid(m): 1:53am On Sep 23, 2020
ImagineNation:
Ajegunle remains the only ghetto with the highest number of football stars produced till date. This is a great feat!

Ajegunle to the world

you don check brazillian ghettos?
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by blacksoup: 6:51am On Sep 23, 2020
clockwisereport:

Even when the screenshot reads 20th. Dat guy is a comedian
it will be closing today 24 not 20th as dats when my I generated my Remiter retrieval reference code btw it says closing action not closing dateline
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by blacksoup: 6:59am On Sep 23, 2020
clockwisereport:

Even when the screenshot reads 20th. Dat guy is a comedian
I can still pay today if I get d money as after today 24 the form is closed till next year
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by blacksoup: 7:01am On Sep 23, 2020
Habinibi:

Oga ade today na 22 oh, abi you dey sleep. dis one too cheap for scam, go upgrade.
yes it has expired my but I can still pay til today been 24 which is d closing date after today til next year.Oga i2know it says closing action not closing dateline.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watford Confirm The Signing Of Emmanuel Dennis / Belgium-sweden Called Off After Terrorist Kills 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels / TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.