Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically (41100 Views)

Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Has Embarrassed President Buhari Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:12am On Sep 22, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by CoalcityBoi: 8:12am On Sep 22, 2020
Yoruba Muslims are yet to believe it too sir
They ever ready for their concurrent ass-leaking

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by CoalcityBoi: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2020
Yoruba Muslims are yet to believe it too sir
They ever ready for their concurrent ass-leaking

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by ellizy(m): 8:15am On Sep 22, 2020
Enough of this Oshopikin news jare...
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:17am On Sep 22, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=94181739][/quote]PLEASE LET'S SEND OSHOPIKIN ON LOAN

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by anonimi: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2020
EastGold:
Hahaha, abeg make una leave Oshiopikin. Make him enjoy his oyinbo wife.
But politically, he don die.

Which oyinbo wife?
Iara wey don abandon am when she realised he had sacrificed his balls to APC witches in their coven so they could make him chairman?
Abeg leave the akata to enjoy her share of Edo loot jooorrr. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773141_osioinlove_jpeg19f5c22a1acf79a34119ea684a80d78f

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Akaegwu(m): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2020
To slap PDP dey hungry me.
We trained Obaseki and they snatched him from us.
We built a house PDP just parked in just like that.
It's unacceptable.
We have to invite prophet Mbaka to prophecies for the oncoming Supreme Court Governor of Edo.
Adam is currently consulting our Native doctors. Alhaji Izi Iyamu is currently conducting prayers with our marabots.
Let PDP hide under our Bill board for the time being

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by hmohammed(m): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2020
bolaayenimo:

https://www.independent.ng/obasekis-victory-my-biggest-birthday-gift-ever-idahosa/

How this Edo people think is surprising. I remember back then in school, Edo was an eye sore and was largely undeveloped. At that time, they were ruled by PDP. Oshiomole came to the rescue and placed the state on the path of growth. Now they are rejoicing going back to PDP. Have they suddenly forgotten history? Well, its not my state and neither do I live there. We will continue to support Tinubu here in Lagos as it is evidenced that his leadership has taken the state to a high level of admiration and a benchmark for other States to follow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by ictplotter(m): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2020
EastGold:

Which Oyinbo wife? aunty don dissapear. She eat comrade money and refuse to give birth. Oshiomole is an opportunist, who wanted to turn himself to emperor of the great edo empire.

2 Likes

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Cocolatti(m): 8:20am On Sep 22, 2020
EastGold:

Oyibo wife wey don jakpa since. Oshiopikin is now an orphan both politically and in za oza room

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by EdiskyHarry: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2020
It's just for oshiomole, ize-iyamu, tinubu and Ganduje to go and apologize to obaseki and the good people of Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by peeps4u: 8:23am On Sep 22, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin.

if not for oshiomole,who for know obaseki,??

he brought him to limelight,so he thought he could rubbish him as well....but fate and karma didn't allow him..

Cant you people stop this amnoying line?

Wasn't Oshio helped by some people also to become a governor, was anyone acting a godfather for him because of that? Wasnt he also supported by all APC governors to be the party chairman, did he become a puppet for governors because of that?

Why should he become a dictator and godfather to a sitting governor, all because he supported the man in becoming the governor?

2 Likes

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by fergie001: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2020
donbachi:
If oshiomhole want to remain politically relevant...he should ask obaseki to be his godfather..since table don turn.
Chai.....You be devul

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Cocolatti(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2020
olaolulazio:
ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU SPEAKS ON EDO JUST CONCLUDED POLL!!!

"We should enjoy and take pleasure from our defeats as much as we take from our victories.

The extent and length they go to see us down shows how great we are.

Our defeats should be a lesson that we are not gods, that we are but men.

That we are mortals who suffer from set backs, betrayals... But if our fellow men see us as gods and celebrate our defeats like they've defeated gods, then surely we must be close to being gods.

They seek schadenfreude at our shrine but we only have to give, exactly what they hate us for.

-Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Leader
He has denied this statement.
We are still waiting to hear from him

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by chiedonedoor(m): 8:27am On Sep 22, 2020
Lesson learn. don't play god.pride goeth before fall
Isaiah 55:6-7 KJV
Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord , and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Cocolatti(m): 8:28am On Sep 22, 2020
Ajibel:
See the way these people are boldly saying their next port of call is Lagos. E go shock una
I don't believe it will happen in Lagos because lagosians have been eternally enslaved by Tinubu and his goons.

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Lexusgs430: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2020
EastGold:

I hear say oyinbo don run........... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Yebosola(m): 8:28am On Sep 22, 2020
adioolayi:
grin cheesy ....Anyhow, Oshobaba has been sent to political sabbatical leave for now.

Atleast, for the next 4years...joining the clique of Saraki, Melaye (These ones sabbatical remains about 2-3 years) on the sideline.

Enjoy your leave Oshobaba

As for PDP basking in the euphoria of Edo victory and beating chest about Lagos.....I will like them to test the Lagos waters starting from the Lagos East Senatorial bye election. Give Lagosians some ray of hope if truly you are ready grin grin cheesy

Eje kan ma bowa, I know they are coming to play tribal card in Lagos, trying to tell SE/Ss to vote Gbadamosi, which is going to b their Waterloo, we are patiently waiting.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Ajibel(m): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2020
Cocolatti:
I don't believe it will happen in Lagos because lagosians have been eternally enslaved by Tinubu and his goons.

please, how has Lagos state and lagosians been eternally enslaved by Tinubu?

Give instances please.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by jrusky(m): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2020
Just don't mind that Osho pikin he is going back to his IDP tent in a shortwhile.

And I remember I said those monarch donating money for Ize that what of if Ize lost how would they be able to stand and look Obaseki in the face as a monarch they should have stand neutral in the game.

I said it then when that #your mumu never do, woman wrapper called Mercy Johnson half-husband# too joined in campaigning against Obaseki that if Obaseki win how will he feel? Anyway he is a half man with snail spine already so nothing much though.

All we are saying is all greedy godfather like Osho pikin and Tinubu etc should be silence for Nigerian to have peace but unfortunately young dude like "identity yahoo called Desmond Elliot who suddenly turned Segun" said Hell No the old cargos should keep ruling.

Obaseki has Oba-sacked them all and their heads in shame. God bless Edolites too proud of you all.

Pls Ambode should move to PDP and align with people like Wike, Obaseki, Edo deputy govetnor, Makinde, Tambuwal to breath life to his manhood.

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2020
bolaayenimo:

https://www.independent.ng/obasekis-victory-my-biggest-birthday-gift-ever-idahosa/

In victory anybody can say anything. Failure is an orphan. 42 members of Obaseki government that resigned and the 17 Law makers are victims of circumstances.

Obaseki never retired Oshiomhole from politics, but Buhari did.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Cocolatti(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2020
Ajibel:

please, how has Lagos state and lagosians been eternally enslaved by Tinubu?

Give instances please.
You are one of those enslave, so you will never understand until your eye clear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by SimpKING: 8:36am On Sep 22, 2020
The truth is that, all these wont stop Oshiomole's money from growing. . . na money be d koko. . Just take a good look at Lucky Igbinedion, after his tenure we barely heard from him politically, he went almost silent despite all the insults from Edolites. But you know what? His money never stops growing. . So make una forget about them being politically dead
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Ajibel(m): 8:37am On Sep 22, 2020
Cocolatti:
You are one of those enslave, so you will never understand until your eye clear

Then why not make me understand, by giving me instances so that my eyes will clear or is that not what you want?

If you're coming to sell the idea of freedom to me (who you claim is being enslaved), you should tell me how your idea of freedom can benefit me so I'll buy into it. Isn't that what you ought to do?

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Kingrefreshed: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2020
bolaayenimo:

I will only be his servant for 4 years now... I am a godfather inside my Edo mind.

But in reality Obaseki has finished true true
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Kingrefreshed: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2020
bolaayenimo:

I will only be his servant for 4 years now... I am a godfather inside my Edo mind.

But in reality Obaseki has finished true true cry

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Maobichek: 8:46am On Sep 22, 2020
Ajibel:
See the way these people are boldly saying their next port of call is Lagos. E go shock una
. it shouldn't be like that but their impetus was as a result of "over confidence" of APC that Edo belong to them. Secondly, Obaseki painted a picture that Osho Baba want to be Edo state BAT; this Osho Baba didn't deny via his actions and utterances. Now Obaseki have won and it's now seen as a victory over Osho Baba and BAT, thank you.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Cocolatti(m): 8:46am On Sep 22, 2020
Ajibel:

Then why not make me understand, by giving me instances so that my eyes will clear or is that not what you want?

If you're coming to sell the idea of freedom to me (who you claim is being enslaved), you should tell me how your idea of freedom can benefit me so I'll buy into it. Isn't that what you ought to do?
If you wanted, you'll have been free long ago. Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by samwillyco1(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2020
ADAMS Oshiomhole is a smart politician, he will just congratulate Gov. Obaseki and both will become friends again. Fear Nigerian politicians.

Remember no permanent friend or Enemy in politics, what is permanent is personal interest.

Please help me with a JOB
07036687832 is my Number
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by emkz: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2020
Obaseki did not finish Oshiomole politically. Obaseki won an election which does not mean he vanquished anyone politically. Whatever he is today, he owes it to Oshiomole. Because if Oshiomole had not rigged him in in 2016, we all know Ize-Iyamu won that election as Obaseki was a political nobody.

When Oshiomole was campaigning hard for Obaseki in 2016, were where these latter-day Obasekians?

So let Oshiomole and others be allowed to mourn the loss. All these gloating by Idahosa, Dino and Obaseki shows the level of their political maturity.

Disclaimer: I am not an Oshiomole sympathiser.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2020
knew we were going to win by a landslide because we control the structures in the state. We are closer to the grassroots unlike Oshiomhole who went and bring someone from Lagos with bullion vans, thinking that they can buy the people of Edo with money.

Na so Edo hate omoluabis reach.

This statement is too brutal for jagaban of yoruba universe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senators Express Mixed Reactions Over Pay Review / Solomon Dalong Drinking Tea By Roadside (Photos) / UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.