Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically (41098 Views)

Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Has Embarrassed President Buhari Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by 2016v2017: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2020
Jafar1:
He can continue whatever he wants in lagos

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by 2016v2017: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Drag the old goat through the Mud. He deserves it!

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by crespo67: 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
All the people thanking Buhari for free and fair elections in Edo State, where was he when APC rigged the Osun and Ekiti elections?

2 Likes

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by ITbomb(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
codeigniter:
Las Las politics na game and social engineering

After seeing a lot of people lament on NL and seeing that they (NL) ignore people who call for improvement, I saw that people need a platform beta than NL, then how do I do this? I created a Django project and started to write codes, if u see anything on the platform, I wrote it, even the unnoticeable things, it is a lot of work.
The forum is a platform where u would want join, the ability to create your own category, threads, to follow people and see all their posts on ur their activities feeds, u have better of getting jobs because u get notified if a job posted meets your job tags, ability to create polls, get a bar chart and get notified when the polls expires and ability to post blogs or mini articles, the best thing here is that on complains the site get updated in real-time.

It's great job but what you should understand about NL is that it takes more than personalised content to be the best.
Let me show you what NL is doing that you aren't doing
1. Info at a glance
No matter your screen size, you can get some much info and call for action buttons without much scrolling. Yours is full of snippets and lots of scroll time
2. Be good at one thing then be adding features
NL is a news site first, then discussions. Most people visit to read the headlines and leave, majority then decided to stay back and discuss. Yours, I visited but couldn't place any thing of interest within 5 secs
3. Mobile and low end phone friendly
As you add features, make sure my itel phone with 512 MB RAM and my sis Bonotel java phone can open at least your front page

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Ajibel(m): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
codeigniter:
Las Las politics na game and social engineering

After seeing a lot of people lament on NL and seeing that they (NL) ignore people who call for improvement, I saw that people need a platform beta than NL, then how do I do this? I created a Django project and started to write codes, if u see anything on the platform, I wrote it, even the unnoticeable things, it is a lot of work.
The forum is a platform where u would want join, the ability to create your own category, threads, to follow people and see all their posts on ur their activities feeds, u have better of getting jobs because u get notified if a job posted meets your job tags, ability to create polls, get a bar chart and get notified when the polls expires and ability to post blogs or mini articles, the best thing here is that on complains the site get updated in real-time.

The forum design is great to me and I spend a huge amount of time on it. The only thing missing is users, if u reading this, pls check it out, I am sure it is the best Nigerian forum u have seen, it is not just some WordPress forum site or Nairaland clone I have been seeing, that more of the reason why I wrote the code in the first place. the best part is that code can be adjusted when people wants or complains it ain't rigid like Nairaland, please the least you could is sign up and share d apps with ur networks on any SM networks on your profile.
www.africonn.com/forum/signup/

Djangonaut, I'll go through your site and look at what if has to offer, but please work on the UI. You may want to look at Tailwindcss smiley
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by frog12: 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
what will happen to all those COMMISSIONERS that resign? many were resigning at the last minute.

they THOUGHT obaseki was a DYING BOAT.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
Tareq1105:

Small children who doesn't know politics are saying Baba Oshiomole is dead politically.

A man that left office 4yrs ago and still came back to score 41% in an election where the current governor scored 57%?

In the face of all these he won his Senatorial district and you said he's dead.

I don't believe he's dead. To me, he should be commended.

Abọ́bakú of Lagos.
Spare me of your sermon.
Oshiomhole scored 41% HOW?

Was he on the ballot?
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by GeneralMarshall: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
kponkedenge:
Most people saw the election as 'Obaseki Vs Oshiomhole' because Oshiomhole made the election all about himself.

If you ask any Edo person, they'll tell you that they wanted Obaseki to win.... Most of the people supporting Ize-Iyamu were from out of state.

Another thing I'll point out is that, most of you people that were saying Ambode should have done the same thing Obaseki did are actually forgetting that Edo is not Lagos.

If Ambode had decamped to PDP when he wasn't allowed a second term, the Lagos House of Assembly would have impeached him immediately and he would have been under investigation by now.... His situation was worse than that of Edo state because of the strong influence of Tinubu and his loyalist in the House. It was an impossible task.

Anyways let's just enjoy the moment... Edo Ni Mosè, Edo noba ghe. Oba gha tor kpere.

We know cowards from their words.

So Obaseki dudn't fight Edo lawmakers abi. Didn't he shut down the legislature and remove the roofs to avoid reps sitting in chambers. Didn't Otunba Gbanga Daniel close down the house of reps in Ogun state, when they were on Obj's side of their war.

Ambode is a coward. Simple. He could have defected to PDP and fight the lawmakers, scatter the chambers or remove the mace, shut down the building, remove all chairs and roofs or seal the premises.

Politics is dirty here bro. And Ambide is just a typical yoruba man. Simple and squarely.

You cannot hold Executive power and allow an ordinary man to remove you. If I was Ambode, I would put Tinubu under house arrest, and deal with him to stupor. Any lawmaker on his side, his salary would be stopped and I would seal the House of Reps building. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by EMMY76: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2020
I used to respect oshomole when he was leading the nlc but not anymore since he joined the tormenters of the nigerian people.

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by bolaayenimo: 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
Bloody rogue deceiving Nigerians with nlc

EMMY76:
I used to respect oshomole when he was leading the nlc but not anymore since he joined the tormenters of the nigerian people.

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by codeigniter(m): 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ajibel:

Djangonaut, I'll go through your site and look at what if has to offer, but please work on the UI. You may want to look at Tailwindcss smiley
I recently updated the UI, are u talking about the current UI or previous one.
I will check out tailwind
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by codeigniter(m): 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2020
ITbomb:

It's great job but what you should understand about NL is that it takes more than personalised content to be the best.
Let me show you what NL is doing that you aren't doing
1. Info at a glance
No matter your screen size, you can get some much info and call for action buttons without much scrolling. Yours is full of snippets and lots of scroll time
2. Be good at one thing then be adding features
NL is a news site first, then discussions. Most people visit to read the headlines and leave, majority then decided to stay back and discuss. Yours, I visited but couldn't place any thing of interest within 5 secs
3. Mobile and low end phone friendly
As you add features, make sure my itel phone with 512 MB RAM and my sis Bonotel java phone can open at least your front page

1. I don't get what u mean by more scrolling time, don't u scroll on NL
2. I get that, NL news are generated by users, then it is selected by moderator for FP, I think I would add news feed to the site.

what I thought is Nairaland design is old, that why most Nigerian don't even know it exists. copying Nairaland look won't do much good, I have see alot of NL clones that has all u said features and they don't do that well. the reason why u left the site are u weren't that interested in knowing how things work on the site and there are not a lot of contents on the site
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by watchwoman(f): 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
EastGold:
Hahaha, abeg make una leave Oshiopikin. Make him go enjoy his oyinbo wife.
But politically, he don die.

How many of you remember that song during campaign:

Oshio o Labour Bobo;
Oshio carry money marry oyinbo;
Oyinbo run away, oshio dey cry

Edo PDP too get sauce meehn
Oshio o Labour Bobo
Composed and sung by Chief Dan Orbih
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by earnit3: 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2020
really
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
watchwoman:

Oshio o Labour Bobo
Composed and sung by Chief Dan Orbih

You garrit

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Pascal9: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
Yoruba and badbelle, I wonder if this People think with their heads
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by themanderon: 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
His greed buried him.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by obicoself(m): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
This una Osho Don suffer no be small. Anyway, it's self inflicted.

Meanwhile, your can change your life through this new smart contract venture, supersage

The earliest the better.

Whatsapp for info

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Burgerlomo: 3:40am On Sep 23, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin.

if not for oshiomole,who for know obaseki,??

he brought him to limelight,so he thought he could rubbish him as well....but fate and karma didn't allow him..

Hmmm, faith and karma two powerful words. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison / Osinbajo Meets With IGP Adamu, DSS Boss, Bichi Over SARS / Senators Express Mixed Reactions Over Pay Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.