Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically (41101 Views)

Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Has Embarrassed President Buhari Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Ajibel(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2020
Cocolatti:
If you wanted, you'll have been free long ago. Have a nice day

I am free. I see the developmental strides of Sanwo-olu. We saw the best administration ever witnessed in this country under Fashola. We also saw how ambitious a governor can be during the times of Ambode.

And this has resulted into a relative development for the state. A state that is not free wont witness such development.

At the end of the day, you dont have any reasonable point to back your freedom anthem. If you cant convince me to agree with your freedom mantra, how best will you convince the millions of Lagosians who have made their breakthrough in the state courtesy of the progressive development championed by the Apc governors.

Have a nice day too sir, and think a bit about what I said smiley
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by just2endowed: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2020
Awol1:
A thousand thread on Oshiomole already.

And I don't even mind if we create a million more.

Let us disgrace these hooligans who take the people for granted so that those who see them as role models will know that Power belongs to the People.

But where is Oshiomole?

Osho that was seen as a hero during his stint at nlc and Governor is now the bad guy
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by LKO(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2020
hmohammed:

How this Edo people think is surprising. I remember back then in school, Edo was an eye sore and was largely undeveloped. At that time, they were ruled by PDP. Oshiomole came to the rescue and placed the state on the path of growth. Now they are rejoicing going back to PDP. Have they suddenly forgotten history? Well, its not my state and neither do I live there. We will continue to support Tinubu here in Lagos as it is evidenced that his leadership has taken the state to a high level of admiration and a benchmark for other States to follow.

Ize-Iyamu the APC candidate was a key player of the PDP administration that you claim made Edo an eye sore. He was SSG for four years and chief of staff for four years to Igbinedion, he called the shot in that administration and was literarily in charge. Ask Oshiomole, he would tell you who Ize Iyamu is, all he said about Iyamu in 2016 were concrete facts. Oshiomole supporting Iyamu in 2020 was God's way of finally humbly him. PDP and APC no difference, hope for good leaders and ignore the party.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2020
olaolulazio:
ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU SPEAKS ON EDO JUST CONCLUDED POLL!!!

"We should enjoy and take pleasure from our defeats as much as we take from our victories.

The extent and length they go to see us down shows how great we are.

Our defeats should be a lesson that we are not gods, that we are but men.

That we are mortals who suffer from set backs, betrayals... But if our fellow men see us as gods and celebrate our defeats like they've defeated gods, then surely we must be close to being gods.

They seek schadenfreude at our shrine but we only have to give, exactly what they hate us for.

-Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Leader

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Royalfurnitures: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Don't worry,e go soon clear for him eyes

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Nanavati(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2020
HaHahahahahahah oshiopikin should just go back to Tailoring and forget about politics
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by ProtectMyMoney: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Interesting

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by anonimi: 9:01am On Sep 22, 2020
ellizy:
Enough of this Oshopikin news jare...

Na why e dey pain you?
Abi you follow am chop Edo people money ni
Or you joined him to harass poor people in the state instead of providing employment, water, healthcare, good roads etc for them and schools for their children?

Sermwell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw43BVPasDM

Where is the 'human face' in governance?

Woke up with strength and vigour this morning and was up to face today with all hopes and aspirations but was sad & almost started crying after watching this video.

I've been an advocate of leaders been strong at all time with will power to carry out leadership responsibilities. And that emotional leaders don't go far but certainly not this way.

In leadership and governance, there's a place for 'Human face' no matter the circumstances. Widows to the best of my knowledge are integral part of our society and if we don't apply human face when dealing with them, am afraid we are far from getting there as a people.

Two wrongs indeed can never make things right and as such, can't fathom why the Governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams A. O. will treat this widow like this and even tell her to go and die when she's struggling to provide food for her family. I think it would've been far better to make her pay a fine for her wrong doing than this humiliation.

The agony of the poor in our society......

http://saharareporters.com/video/video-unkindest-cut-all-governor-adams-oshiomholes-mean-words-poor-widow/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by DexterousOne(m): 9:02am On Sep 22, 2020
Ajibel:

I am free. I see the developmental strides of Sanwo-olu. We saw the best administration ever witnessed in this country under Fashola. We also saw how ambitious a governor can be during the times of Ambode.

And this has resulted into a relative development for the state. A state that is not free wont witness such development.

At the end of the day, you dont have any reasonable point to back your freedom anthem. If you cant convince me to agree with your freedom mantra, how best will you convince the millions of Lagosians who have made their breakthrough in the state courtesy of the progressive development championed by the Apc governors.

Developmental strides you say

In this same Lagos wey I dey?

Na wa o undecided
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by hmohammed(m): 9:02am On Sep 22, 2020
LKO:

Ize-Iyamu the APC candidate was a key player of the PDP administration that you claim made Edo an eye sore. He was SSG for four years and chief of staff for four years to Igbinedion, he called the shot in that administration and was literarily in charge. Ask Oshiomole, he would tell you who Ize Iyamu is, all he said about Iyamu in 2016 were concrete facts. Oshiomole supporting Iyamu in 2020 was God's way of finally humbly him. PDP and APC no difference, hope for good leaders and ignore the party.

What you said makes sense but its very hard to forget the damages of PDP... Very very hard.... I believe so much in the man Tinubu, he is a visionary leader and has transformed the SW. Anywhere he goes, I follow without thinking because he has proven time and again that he is a performer. I wish Edo people luck with their choice while we in the SW continue to foster our relationship with Tinubu and APC. I believe the end justifies the means.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2020
Obaseki victory sweet me for belle no be small.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Maobichek: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2020
emkz:
Obaseki did not finish Oshiomole politically. Obaseki won an election which does not mean he vanquished anyone politically. Whatever he is today, he owes it to Oshiomole. Because if Oshiomole had not rigged him in in 2016, we all know Ize-Iyamu won that election as Obaseki was a political nobody.

When Oshiomole was campaigning hard for Obaseki in 2016, were where these latter-day Obasekians?

So let Oshiomole and others be allowed to mourn the loss. All these gloating by Idahosa, Dino and Obaseki shows the level of their political maturity.

Disclaimer: I am not an Oshiomole sympathiser.

Good morning, you didn't get what happened, Obaseki painted a picture of Edo being slaves and deserved to be freed. The election wasn't between APC and PDP but slavery and freedom, Obaseki got a lot of sympathy votes coupled with the president neutrality. Obaseki successfully sacked Osho Baba as Edo state godfather and will now decide everything even the person who will take over from him, thank you.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Ajibel(m): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2020
DexterousOne:

Developmental strides you say

In this same Lagos wey I dey?

Na wa o undecided

Yes. Development can't get to all places at the same time (and lagos keeps improving daily) but there are yardsticks and some indices you won't have missed to support my claims of development except you just want to be untruthful to yourself because you hate Tinubu or Lagos APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2020
They should just lock all these men up in a cage.
see how Nigerian politicians even look.

especially this Oshiomoale tha looks like frog that was born through operation

mumu old men.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Euegene100001: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2020
grin
donbachi:
If oshiomhole want to remain politically relevant...he should ask obaseki to be his godfather..since table don turn.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Aninzevitus47: 9:10am On Sep 22, 2020
edo no be lagos
power belongs to the people
make una comot from my way

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Justice3000(m): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2020
How can you call someone oshi pikin, and expect him to have more knowledge?
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 22, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I hear say oyinbo don run........... grin

Shey na true because dem dey sing am during campaign

Oyinbo run away, oshio dey cry
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Charly68: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2020
Useless talks ,even the Bible says,there is hope for a tree that is cut down...
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by eddyslim(m): 9:32am On Sep 22, 2020
This man with his loud mouth.... Clout chaser

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by ajeamos: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2020
How many Kg of our Beansflour do you need? Do you want to resell , let be your supplier. Let's talk Beansflour 08058542810

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Temptee101(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2020
EastGold:
Hahaha, abeg make una leave Oshiopikin. Make him go enjoy his oyinbo wife.
But politically, he don die.

How many of you remember that song during campaign:

Oshio o Labour Bobo;
Oshio carry money marry oyinbo;

Edo PDP too get sauce meehn

Correct man! Bless up!!
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by kolade560: 10:18am On Sep 22, 2020
This man said things at the heat of the preelection crises but many thought he was just saying things out of politics, but today we see the truth. some nairalanders who has made oath with slavery came here to attack him saying he can't win his ward.
Here we are today. Fear grassroot politicians.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Zetty177x: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2020
Apc living in lies and denial
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Ayubaossy(m): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2020
Lol

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by stayclearofme: 11:10am On Sep 22, 2020
Cocolatti:
You are one of those enslave, so you will never understand until your eye clear
Why not give him instances? You all make statement without reasoning.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by stayclearofme: 11:12am On Sep 22, 2020
Ajibel:

A beg leave that mumu..they talk without having anything to back what they say.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Tareq1105: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2020
EastGold:

Oshio o Labour Bobo;

Small children who doesn't know politics are saying Baba Oshiomole is dead politically.

A man that left office 4yrs ago and still came back to score 41% in an election where the current governor scored 57%?

In the face of all these he won his Senatorial district and you said he's dead.

I don't believe he's dead. To me, he should be commended.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by Tareq1105: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2020
Aninzevitus47:
edo no be lagos
power belongs to the people
make una comot from my way

I hope Obaseki will transport Edo indigene back to Edo, including his failed company, now that Edo is not Lagos.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by 2016v2017: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2020
EastGold:

Oshio o Labour Bobo;

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by 2016v2017: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2020
donbachi:
If oshiomhole want to remain politically relevant...he should ask obaseki to be his godfather..since table don turn.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically by 2016v2017: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2020
Awol1:
A thousand thread on Oshiomole already.

And I don't even mind if we create a million more.

Let us disgrace these hooligans who take the people for granted so that those who see them as role models will know that Power belongs to the People.

But where is Oshiomole?

(Oshimole=O Show Me Hole)
Obaseki has shown him hole to hide for ever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solomon Dalong Drinking Tea By Roadside (Photos) / UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria / Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.