Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Bbnaija: I Made Laycon My Deputy Because I Felt Guilty – Trikytee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I Made Laycon My Deputy Because I Felt Guilty – Trikytee (1906 Views)

I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals / BBNaija: Trikytee & His Father Meet Governor Diri In Bayelsa (photos, Video) / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: I Made Laycon My Deputy Because I Felt Guilty – Trikytee by RandomAfrican1: 7:05am On Sep 22, 2020

Trikytee, the 14th housemate to be evicted from this season’s Big Brother Naija House had a sit down with show host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and it was quite a download.

Triky was quite bubbly all through the interview, Ebuka even had to ask, “so why are you so excited, one would think that you would be upset for not getting into the final week.”

“Ebuka, from week 3, I had been seeing the door and escaping evictions. And now making it through 6 additional weeks… to week 9, I can’t even feel bad. I am grateful,” Trikytee responded.

Ebuka asked again, “you seemed to be everybody’s friend, but you weren’t particularly close to any, how’s that?”

“Yes, it’s hustle 101 Ebuka,” Trikytee responded laughing.

Ebuka also touched on the friendships he formed in the house and specifically asked why he chose Laycon as his deputy when he became Head of House, even though he had nominated the rapper/musician a couple of times.

The ex housemate answered saying that “It was because I felt guilty you know… I actually like him, he hasn’t done anything to me so I just thought i should choose him as deputy to make up for nominating him.”

Watch the full interview here; https://africaatrandom.com/bbnaija-i-made-laycon-my-deputy-because-i-felt-guilty-trikytee/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: I Made Laycon My Deputy Because I Felt Guilty – Trikytee by Jafar1: 7:10am On Sep 22, 2020
Yeah, U are really lucky enough to have gotten this far.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I Made Laycon My Deputy Because I Felt Guilty – Trikytee by mascot87(m): 7:15am On Sep 22, 2020
You did yourself a favour by making him your deputy. Before that, you had 252k followers on Instagram and your fan base has been dragging. However, you started gaining massive followers immediately you announced him as your deputy. I observed you gained over 10k followers in about 5 hours after you announced Laycon as your deputy and now you have about 380k followers just because of that singular move you made. Picking Laycon in your eyes meant you did him a favour however, it is reverse the case as you did yourself a favour and gained more popularity.

EDO DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LAGOS (I'm starting this campaign today)

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I Made Laycon My Deputy Because I Felt Guilty – Trikytee by KendrickAyomide: 7:18am On Sep 22, 2020
Jafar1:
No, I think U are lucky emough to have gotten this far.
he also thinks he was lucky to have gotten this far. So try they read before u comment

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Made Laycon My Deputy Because I Felt Guilty – Trikytee by decatalyst(m): 7:38am On Sep 22, 2020
mascot87:
You did yourself a favour by making him your deputy. Before that, you had 252k followers on Instagram and your fan base has been dragging. However, you started gaining massive followers immediately you announced him as your deputy. I observed you gained over 10k followers in about 5 hours after you announced Laycon as your deputy and now you have about 380k followers just because of that singular move you made. Picking Laycon in your eyes meant you did him a favour however, it is reverse the case as you did yourself a favour and gained more popularity.

EDO DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LAGOS (I'm starting this campaign today)

See analysis on top this Big Brother Naija.

Truly, many youths are jobless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: I Made Laycon My Deputy Because I Felt Guilty – Trikytee by femi4: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2020
Tranquility

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Made Laycon My Deputy Because I Felt Guilty – Trikytee by punisha: 9:21am On Sep 22, 2020
if u need a PI or Need a strip dance pls contact us.
Re: Bbnaija: I Made Laycon My Deputy Because I Felt Guilty – Trikytee by Ahmed0336(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2020
decatalyst:

See analysis on top this Big Brother Naija.
Truly, many youths are jobless.
the analysis tayaaaa me aswear grin

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial On How To Remove Silhouette Filter Red Light From Videos / The Closest Davido Will Get To My Son Is On Instagram. Chioma Vows / Tiwa Savage Full Leaked Séx Video And The Story Behind It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.