Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

You Have A Fantastic Business Idea Needing Little Finance? Come In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Have A Fantastic Business Idea Needing Little Finance? Come In (348 Views)

Fantastic Business Opportunity For A Vet. Must Be Familiar Tiktok / 10 Fantastic Business Ideas Women Can Launch In 2019 / Another Fantastic Business Idea In Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have A Fantastic Business Idea Needing Little Finance? Come In by Lawsaite: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2020
If you have a good and workable bussiness idea that will definitely work out, enabling you to pay back within 6 months with interest, WhatsApp me.
The budget is from 50 to 150k.
T and c applies
Re: You Have A Fantastic Business Idea Needing Little Finance? Come In by ehinmowo: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lawsaite:
If you have a good and workable bussiness idea that will definitely work out, enabling you to pay back within 6 months with interest, WhatsApp me.
The budget is from 50 to 150k.
T and c applies

Will this still be available by January? If you see a sound busines, can you loan up to 500k? Is there an option for 1 year? Are you an investor or you are working with a loan company? I am ask this for a reason. Please I will like a response.
Re: You Have A Fantastic Business Idea Needing Little Finance? Come In by BulkPM: 8:16pm On May 05, 2021
Is this still available
Re: You Have A Fantastic Business Idea Needing Little Finance? Come In by LiquidMer: 9:05pm On May 12, 2021
BulkPM:
Is this still available
Scammer
Scam
Scam

Scam
Scam
Re: You Have A Fantastic Business Idea Needing Little Finance? Come In by BulkPM: 9:24pm On May 12, 2021
LiquidMer:
Scammer
Scam
Scam

Scam
Scam
I thought you have little sense but it seem you don't have any. Somehow you take weed everyday and it makes you brainless

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Your Loan Was Rejected By Your Bank / Wholesalers And Drop Shipping Group / $75 Bitcoin For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.