Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

(stoners Only ). What's Your First Weed Experience Nl's??? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / (stoners Only ). What's Your First Weed Experience Nl's??? (3354 Views)

Stoners Come In / Man Who Took Weed And Tramadol Collapses In Delta, Enters River To Cool Off / This Is Why You Shouldn't Take Weed (experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (stoners Only ). What's Your First Weed Experience Nl's??? by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 11, 2020
Dreyton36:

Arizona is everything bruv grin grin

At that moment you'll be asking yourself just one question that has no answer. ""WHO SEND ME""
arizona or Marley Kush which one relaxes the most

1 Like

Re: (stoners Only ). What's Your First Weed Experience Nl's??? by Nobody: 4:04am On Nov 11, 2020
Dreyton36:

Bruv mafo , you'll get used to it, your life will never remain the same
You'll feel the trips, that first knockout is called a welcome and registration visit in the stoners world which every stoner must go through
i didn’t experience that first knockout though my knockout later came from eating just half of 100naira weed the effect was so overwhelming even though I was a smoking heavily at that time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (stoners Only ). What's Your First Weed Experience Nl's??? by Dreyton36: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2020
Vaselinelord:
i didn’t experience that first knockout though my knockout later came from eating just half of 100naira weed the effect was so overwhelming even though I was a smoking heavily at that time

It takes a real gee to eat weed , na man you be
Re: (stoners Only ). What's Your First Weed Experience Nl's??? by Dreyton36: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2020
Vaselinelord:
arizona or Marley Kush which one relaxes the most

Arizona and Marley have no much difference
But Marley kush is just a bit stronger
Re: (stoners Only ). What's Your First Weed Experience Nl's??? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
Dreyton36:

Arizona and Marley have no much differences
But Marley kush is just a bit stronger
these strains won’t hit again after like one month of smoking

1 Like

Re: (stoners Only ). What's Your First Weed Experience Nl's??? by Dreyton36: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
Vaselinelord:
these strains won’t hit again after like one month of smoking

It all depends on your body system
Re: (stoners Only ). What's Your First Weed Experience Nl's??? by Dreyton36: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
I swear say ojuelegba oya
I swear say Dem know my story oya
Then when I dey for zanaga oya
I swear say Dem know my story
Nobody send when I start with banky w
But right now say na starboy starboy oya
Now girls move tingalingalin
God bless me I bless mama pocket
Say right now i don dey blow like trumpet o parara parararara
I no need to blow my trumpet parara parararara
Dem be plug but na we be the socket parara parararara
Money dey for bank e dey for pocket o
We dey use am clean yansh o

Chai wizkid is blessed , vibing to wizkid all songs tonight with my long gbana (smoke)

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: (stoners Only ). What's Your First Weed Experience Nl's??? by Dreyton36: 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: (stoners Only ). What's Your First Weed Experience Nl's??? by Pweetiedude(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
The best companionship. My experience wasn't that interesting. Before going to the main gist, I wanna let you know that I don't smoke weed but munch it, the highness last longer compared to when being smoked. I ate an handful of weed this very day, after some couple of minutes I began feeling ire, the shit wasn't funny. My legs started vibrating, reddish eyeballs, feeling paranoid. The funny thing was that I was in the midst of friends. It took the grace of God to leave their midst.

Weed is bae...
Re: (stoners Only ). What's Your First Weed Experience Nl's??? by Meedon: 1:28pm On May 04, 2021
Pweetiedude:
The best companionship. My experience wasn't that interesting. Before going to the main gist, I wanna let you know that I don't smoke weed but munch it, the highness last longer compared to when being smoked. I ate an handful of weed this very day, after some couple of minutes I began feeling ire, the shit wasn't funny. My legs started vibrating, reddish eyeballs, feeling paranoid. The funny thing was that I was in the midst of friends. It took the grace of God to leave their midst.

Weed is bae...

I munched weed too. The experience is wow! especially in the night time.

I'm the highest in the room.
Re: (stoners Only ). What's Your First Weed Experience Nl's??? by Dreyton36: 2:24pm On May 11, 2021
Old chase bank old Wells Fargo
Needed with :

Online access
Routing number
Account number
CL full name

Not wire, not dd , not md , not benefit
Don't askany questions

Paste details on my email and let's do magic
For 4_5hrs reflection
$50k upward

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For July 6 2021 In Nigeria / Back Pain / HSG Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.